Representing those injured in Georgia
Everyone knows that riding a motorcycle is dangerous, but the risk is also the attraction. Motorcycle riders often suffer catastrophic injuries such as head and spinal trauma. Less well known is the fact that many accidents between motorcycles and passenger vehicles are often the fault of the other driver; not the motorcyclist.
If you or a loved one suffered injury in a motorcycle accident, chances are that it was not your fault, and the party who caused the accident owes you financial compensation. You need our help. We are an experienced Atlanta motorcycle accident injury firm and have handled countless motorcycle accidents in Atlanta, throughout the metro Atlanta area and across Georgia. We fight to obtain the compensation that motorcycle accident injury victims require and deserve for their injuries and to make them whole again.
For a free legal consultation with a motorcycle accident lawyer serving Atlanta, call 404-214-2001
Causes Of Atlanta Motorcycle Accidents
At Kaine Law, we have a deep understanding of why motorcycle accidents occur, how the law applies to motorcycles and how to help injured riders recover compensation.
Local and national statistics of motorcycle accidents reveal some alarming trends, including:
- Compared to cars, motorcyclists are around 16 times more likely to die, and 3 times more likely to be injured, as the result of a crash.
- Approximately one-third of multiple vehicle car accidents involving a motorcycle are caused by a motorist turning into the path of the motorcyclist.
- Nearly 85% of U.S. motorcycle accident victims are male, and most riders that are injured in motorcycle accidents are between ages 20 and 29.
- The majority of motorcycle accidents occur during the day at intersections, and around two-thirds of those injured in motorcycle crashes suffer injuries between April and September.
- Each year, roughly 25% of Georgia riders who are killed in motorcycle accidents are found to have been drinking prior to the fatal motorcycle crash.
These statistics tell us a number of things, including the fact that young males need to exercise extra caution on the road and avoid drinking alcohol before driving. Anyone unfortunate enough to get hurt in a motorcycle accident caused by the negligence of another driver should immediately contact Atlanta accident attorneys at Kaine Law.
Atlanta Motorcycle Accident Lawyer Near Me 404-214-2001
Contact an Atlanta motorcycle accident lawyer
At Kaine Law, we work on a contingency fee basis, meaning you pay nothing for our legal services unless we obtain compensation on your behalf. If you or a loved one is injured in a motorcycle crash, contact Kaine Law online or call 404-214-2001 for a free case evaluation.
We realize that motorcycle accidents can cause serious injuries that can affect every aspect of your life. If you are the victim of an accident, we want to be your voice. We are here for you. Contact us in Atlanta, Conyers, Stockbridge, or Lawrenceville. Hablamos español.