Both Interstate-95 and U.S. Route 41 run straight through Marietta, bringing hundreds of vehicles in and out of the region every day. Now that Amazon has more than 30 facilities in the Atlanta metropolitan area, there are more trucks on Marietta’s roads than ever before.
Did you or a loved one suffer harm in a truck accident? If so, Kaine Law is ready to pursue compensation for your losses. A Marietta personal injury lawyer from our firm can seek recovery for your pain and suffering, lost income, and other related losses.
Why Partner with Kaine Law on Your Marietta Truck Accident Case?
Kaine Law has decades of experience. During that time, we’ve seen many people represent themselves. These parties often miss key deadlines, don’t understand the legal process, or don’t have adequate evidence to support their cases.
You don’t have to risk mismanaging your own case. We will handle everything. You don’t even have to worry about affording our legal team because we work on a contingency-fee basis. You pay nothing for our help. A pre-determined percentage of your settlement or court award pays for our services.
Other reasons to consider partnering with our Georgia truck accident firm include:
We Can Manage Each of Your Case’s Deadlines
O.C.G.A. § 9-3-33 isn’t some obscure law that doesn’t apply to your case. In fact, it’s one of the most important deadlines surrounding your lawsuit. You generally have two years to file your truck accident lawsuit.
We will investigate your collision, negotiate a settlement, and consult with field experts on your case. These things allow us to build your case in accordance with the statute of limitations.
We Can Prove Your Accident’s Cause
Fatigue, intoxication, and speeding cause countless truck accidents each day. To build the best possible case, you need to prove what caused your accident. This is important for two reasons:
- If you contributed to the accident, this could lower how much you can recover, per O.C.G.A. § 51-12-33. So, if the insurer says you caused 30 percent of the accident, and your losses total $1 million, you could only recover $700,000. To get everything you’re owed, proving fault is crucial.
- Determining fault helps our team determine liability. For example, if a negligent trucker caused your accident, we can likely file a claim or lawsuit against their employer.
We Will Investigate Your Case
We can’t just accuse another party of causing your accident. We must back up your case with evidence, such as:
- The accident report
- Traffic camera footage
- Eyewitness testimony
- Your medical records
- Photos of the accident scene
- The truck’s black box data
- The trucker’s driving log
We can also consult with accident reconstruction specialists to learn more about how your accident happened.
For a free legal consultation with a truck accident lawyer serving Marietta, call 404-214-2001
Our Lawyers Are Ready to Help You Seek These Accident-Related Damages
After suffering harm in a Marietta truck accident, we will seek recovery for your:
Right now, you might be suffering from broken bones, a traumatic brain injury, or another life-altering condition. We believe that compensation should account for the full scope of your medical care, including medications, surgery, hospitalization, and other related expenses.
Lost Employment-Related Benefits
Being seriously injured can affect your working ability. Financial recovery may provide coverage for lost:
- Employee benefits
- Freelance contracts
If your injuries will permanently affect your earning power, we can seek compensation for that loss, as well.
Pain and Suffering
Pain and suffering is a type of non-economic damage, meaning that you can’t prove its value with receipts and billing statements. Instead, its value depends on your situation, including your daily pain levels and necessary medical treatment.
Georgia does not cap how much you can request for pain and suffering in truck accident cases. Our lawyers will assess your situation and pursue the full cost of what you need.
Other Out-of-Pocket Expenses
Additional compensable losses in your case may comprise:
- Mental anguish
- In-home assistance
- Modifications to your family home or vehicle
- Funeral expenses
- Loss of consortium and parental guidance
- Transportation expenses
We may seek other losses than those listed here.
Marietta Truck Accident Lawyer Near Me 404-214-2001
We’ve Recovered Millions for Injured Claimants in Georgia
Take a look at some of our previous case results:
- Our client suffered a life-threatening auto accident that resulted in long-term impairments. We recovered $11 million.
- Our client suffered harm after being injured in a collision. An investigation showed that a hazardous roadway condition caused the accident. We secured more than $5 million for our client’s losses.
- Our client suffered serious injuries after a collision with an intoxicated driver. We secured more than $4 million.
We’re part of an elite group called the “Multi-Million-Dollar Advocates Forum.” Less than one percent of the nation’s lawyers are members, and you must recover more than a million dollars to qualify for admission.
Additionally, we also have an “A+” rating on the Better Business Bureau (BBB) website. Accreditation is only reserved for organizations with high customer satisfaction ratings.
Click to contact our Truck Accidents lawyers today
Our Clients Love Working with Us
When you call our team, you won’t feel like you’re talking to a stuffy law firm. Instead, you’ll feel like you’re chatting with an old friend. We want to hear your story, including what happened before, during, and after your accident.
In our years of service, clients have shared this feedback with us:
- “My first lawyer fired me and said that my case had $0.00 value. I found Evan Kaine and he turned $0.00 into $50,000. Mr. Kaine helped me when I was down. He fought for me when no one else would. We need more lawyers like Evan Kaine.” – D.G.
- “When I got hurt, I didn’t know what to do. I contacted Evan and I’m glad that I did. He came to visit me in the hospital and gave me the comfort and confidence that I wanted in my attorney. He’s a fighter.” – J.L.
- “In October 2008, after being hit by a wrong-way driver, I hired Evan to represent me in a lawsuit. Evan is brutally honest. I didn’t always like the reality of his advice but at the end of the day, he set realistic expectations and got me a great settlement. Evan is the bulldog you don’t see coming.” – D.G.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Begin Your Free Case Review Today
The team at Kaine Law is ready to champion your legal rights. The sooner you call us, the sooner we can begin fighting for you. To get started, dial (404) 214-2001.