Contact a lawyer after a motorcycle accident if:
- You do not fully understand how the claims process works.
- You suffered serious injuries and cannot advocate for yourself.
- You want someone to manage the financial recovery process for you.
- You are having trouble getting the money you need.
After getting hurt in accidents, many people try to advocate for themselves because they think hiring a lawyer is too expensive. This is not the case with our firm.
Our clients do not have to worry about paying anything for our help because we work on a contingency-fee basis. You only pay us if we secure financial recovery for you. If we do not recover compensation for you, you do not pay us for our time.
You Do Not Understand the Claims Process
You may be at a loss when it comes to recovering compensation. You may not know how to respond to bad faith insurance practices or understand how to prove negligence.
Our team can help you:
- File your claim
- Gather evidence to prove negligence
- Determine liability
- Interview witnesses
- Review your coverage options
- Present the cost of your damages
- Manage any deadlines that could affect your case’s progression.
For a free legal consultation, call 404-214-2001
You Suffered Serious Injuries
Right now, if you are dealing with a serious impairment, your focus should be on adapting to your new quality of life, not navigating the claims process.
Some injuries that could impede your ability to handle your case on your own include:
- Broken bones
- A traumatic brain injury
- Internal bleeding
- Organ damage
- Strains or sprains
We can pursue the compensation to which you are entitled.
You Want Someone to Manage the Claims Process for You
Our team is prepared to handle everything your case requires. While you deal with your injuries, we will provide you with regular updates on the progression of your claim.
We can also:
- Handle your case’s paperwork
- Explain your legal options
- Negotiate a settlement
Your case may go beyond the claims process. You may need to sue the at-fault driver to recoup your losses. Our firm can review Georgia’s statute of limitations imposed by O.C.G.A. § 9-3-33 and explain its effect on your case. The statute of limitations may require us to act quickly. The earlier you contact us, the earlier we can get started.
Click to contact our personal injury lawyers today
You Have Problems Getting What You Are Owed
To avoid paying you a settlement, the insurance company may work against you, not with you. It could do this by unjustly denying your claim, assigning you an inaccurate percentage of fault, or lowballing your losses.
To protect you against these tactics, our team can:
- Explain your losses in a written demand letter
- Gather evidence to determine your portion of fault
- Manage communications with the insurer
- Hold the insurer accountable for what you are entitled to receive
- Defend you from being pressured into accepting an unfair settlement
You have certain rights spelled out under O.C.G.A. § 33-6-34. If you feel that these rights are being violated, contact a law firm after a motorcycle accident.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
We Work on a Contingency-fee Basis
If you are still torn over whether you should hire a lawyer for your motorcycle accident case, consider that most personal injury law firms—including our own—work on a contingency-fee basis.
Injured claimants do not:
- Have to pay anything upfront for our help
- Worry about hourly rates or retainers
- Pay us anything unless we win their cases
- Have to pay for legal help out of their own funds
Claimants pay for our help out of the judgments or settlements we get for them. Otherwise, they do not pay us anything.
Call Kaine Law About Your Case
When you call Kaine Law today, we can explain the benefits of partnering with our team. We can help you secure compensation for the following:
- Pain and suffering
- Healthcare expenses
- Lost wages
- Loss of future earning ability
- Property damage costs
- Disfigurement and scarring
Call us today at (404) 214-2001 to explore your legal options for free with our team. Feel free to ask us anything about our services and how we can assist you.