If you or a loved one was hurt in an accident that someone else caused, the Norcross personal injury lawyers at Kaine Law could help you pursue compensation.
We understand how painful injuries can cause major changes to your life and will use our knowledge of personal injury law to fight for your fair compensation. While no amount of money can make up for the harm you suffered, we are here to help you get your life back on track by fighting for the compensation you may deserve.
Forms of Personal Injury Cases We Handle
Whatever the nature of your injuries, if they were caused by another party’s negligence, it can be beneficial to seek advice.
We can help you in the following accident situations:
- Auto accidents, including motorcycle accidents
- Wrongful death cases
- Dog bite accidents
- Slip, trip, and fall accidents
- Golf cart and ATV accidents
- Boating and train accidents
- Illness or injuries caused by defective products or dangerous medication
- Injuries caused in the workplace
To be successful in your case, you will need to prove the other party is responsible and caused the accident that resulted in your harm.
For a free legal consultation with a personal injury lawyer serving Norcross, call 404-214-2001
How We Can Help You Seek Compensation After an Injury
Once we determine your eligibility for compensation, the process typically begins with a thorough investigation of your case. From there, we build a highly detailed and compelling case by providing the following services:
- Gathering evidence to identify all liable parties from whom to seek damages
- Proving another person or organization’s negligence caused your injuries
- Examining every aspect of your case to estimate the current and ongoing value of your claim
- Managing communications with insurance companies or their legal teams in settlement negotiations
- Reviewing settlement offers to determine whether they meet your current and future care expenses
- Taking your case to trial, when necessary
Handling Negotiations With the Insurance Company
We will handle all insurance claim negotiations for you, and most cases will settle out of court. Taking a case to court is a rare occurrence, as most insurance companies will want to avoid the costs associated with trial cases. Avoiding court costs can be an incentive for insurers to settle favorably beforehand.
If an insurance company is already contacting you, keep in mind that:
- You do not have to accept or agree to a settlement offer, especially if it does not consider any future expenses you may need for your care.
- It is critical to avoid signing or agreeing to any offers if you’re being offered a low settlement amount.
- Avoid making statements about the accident until you’ve consulted a lawyer’s office.
One of the many reasons injured Georgians may consider legal representation is to remove the stress and anxiety of coping with the complex legal challenges often present in personal injury accident claims. Having legal representation in your corner can level the playing field and help counter the tactics used by insurers to settle for the lowest possible amount.
If you are unsure about an offer you have received or how to proceed with a compensation claim, a Norcross personal injury lawyer can help you determine how to move forward.
Norcross Personal Injury Lawyer Near Me 404-214-2001
What Compensation Is Available to Me?
Depending on the accident’s circumstances and the severity of your injuries, you can file a claim for compensation via the insurance carrier of the person responsible for the accident. You may also be able to file a lawsuit.
Compensation may be available for your economic and non-economic losses, including:
- Current and ongoing medical bills
- Rehabilitation costs
- Lost wages and compensation for any impact on future earnings and benefits
- Pain and suffering and inconvenience
- Loss of enjoyment of life
When Should I File a Lawsuit?
Building a robust case involves meticulous attention to detail. Seeking legal advice sooner rather than later enables us to gather all of the evidence required to support your case and ensure it is filed per strict deadlines defined under Georgia’s statute of limitations (O.C.G.A § 9-3-33).
Typically, an injured party has two years from the date of the accident to begin legal proceedings. After this time expires, it is unlikely you will be able to pursue compensation.
Click to contact our Personal Injury lawyers today
Case Results for Our Personal Injury Clients
At Kaine Law, we will get to work on your case immediately. We will fight for compensation that reflects the full range of your losses, both past and future.
In the past, we have secured the following results for our clients:
- $571,498 for a car accident case
- $650,000 for a motorcycle accident case
- $700,000 for a dog attack case
You don’t have to be alone in seeking the compensation you may need. We can be with you from the start to finish of your case.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Why Should I Choose Kaine Law to Represent Me?
Kaine Law has obtained millions of dollars for clients and understands how being in an accident can affect your life. We want to help you get back on track and will seek the recovery you may need in order to do so.
What’s more, we will work for you on a contingency-fee basis. This means that:
- You don’t have to pay anything for our services upfront.
- We only take payment if and when we seek results for you.
Contact our responsive team for a free case evaluation and find out more about how a Norcross personal injury lawyer can help you today. You can reach someone from our office at (404) 214-2001.