Whether multiple vehicles collided on Buford Highway or in the parking lot at Norcross Village Shopping Center, any type of car collision can lead to substantial damages, and the person responsible should be held accountable.
If you or a loved one was hurt in such an incident, a Norcross car accident lawyer with Kaine Law can help you prove your case for compensation.
Our Personal Injury Attorneys Have Secured Millions of Dollars for Former Clients
For multiple decades, Kaine Law has championed victims of car accidents so that they can obtain the compensation they need to get their lives back to normal.
Some of our achievements include:
- $11 million for a motor vehicle accident
- $5.75 million for a collision caused by roadway defects
- $4.32 million for a collision caused by a drunk driver
Yes, these outcomes are important, but we also want to make sure our clients feel like they have been taken care of throughout the entire legal process. Here are some of their testimonials about their experience:
- “I was involved in an auto accident back in August 2019, and was searching and searching for an attorney that was reputable and honest… I was so pleased that I referred someone to KL… They continue to work hard on my case and I can’t say thank you enough…” – Seferino P.
- “I want to thank Kaine Law for helping me out on my case. They treated me like family. If I or anyone else I know needs help I’ll be coming and or referring them over to Kaine Law.” – Carlos A.
For a free legal consultation with a car accident lawyer serving Norcross, call 404-214-2001
You Could Recover Both Economic and Non-Economic Damages After a Car Accident
Calculating the cost of your own damages can be frustrating. You may have arrived at one sum, only to have more invoices and billing statements come in the mail. However, Kaine Law can work with healthcare professionals and others to determine the cost of your expenses.
Your losses will likely include economic and non-economic damages, and we can fight for a settlement that accounts for all of them.
Explaining Economic Damages
Your economic damages are losses that have financial value. Even if you have car insurance, health insurance, or any other type of benefit, you could still struggle to pay for these expenses, so consider what a Norcross car accident lawyer on our team can do for you.
They can secure compensation for the following:
- Medical bills. This damage includes the cost of diagnostic procedures, medications, hospitalization, surgeries, and evaluations.
- Lost income. You may work in a field that relies heavily on your ability to make commissions and tips. We can include the cost of your lost income, wages, bonuses, employee benefits, paid time off, and other related expenses in your case.
- Property damage expenses. You can request compensation for your car’s repair and/or replacement costs.
There are other types of economic damages that you can claim based on your situation. If you lost a loved one, for example, your economic damages could include funeral expenses and the cost of your loved one’s healthcare.
Understanding Non-Economic Damages
Your non-economic damages do not have financial value, but we can assign them a value when we build your case for compensation. Your Norcross lawyer who handles car accidents will determine these losses based on your circumstances, such as:
- The nature of your condition
- The cause of your accident
- The extent of your damages
- Whether you lost a loved one or will live with a long-term disability
Types of non-economic damages that you can recover include pain and suffering, disfigurement, and impaired quality of life.
How Much It Costs to Hire Our Car Accident Attorneys
Retaining Kaine Law’s legal services comes at no upfront cost to you. Your lawyer will only collect a fee if they secure a settlement or court award on your behalf. So, if they don’t achieve such an outcome, we still don’t take a dime from you.
This contingency arrangement puts little financial strain on you so that you can put all your energy into your medical treatment.
The Cause of Your Norcross Car Accident will Determine Liability
Being a lawyer involves more than just understanding the law. It also involves investigating the cause of your accident to determine who can be held liable and what happened.
The evidence in your case could reveal that your accident was caused by:
- A drunk driver. We can use breathalyzer results, statements the other driver made at the accident scene, and physical evidence to prove that you were harmed by negligence.
- Poor roadway conditions. In this case, we could hold the government responsible for their negligence to keep their infrastructure safe.
- A defective vehicular component. We can consult engineers and mechanics to determine if something inherently wrong with your vehicle caused the accident, as such occurrences are not uncommon.
Once we determine who or what caused your accident, we can file your claim with the liable party’s insurer.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
We will do Everything We Can to Advance Your Case
After getting our help, many clients want to know how long their case will take to resolve. There is no simple answer to this question because every situation is different. However, Kaine Law will do everything in its power to keep your case moving forward.
We can address the following challenges:
- The insurer denies your claim. We will present evidence (e.g., police report, medical bills and records, witness statements, photos of your injuries, and video footage of the accident) to show that you deserve compensation and that the relevant insurance policy entitles you to damages.
- The other party says you caused the accident. We can prove that your portion of fault is less than that of the at-fault driver’s.
- The insurer treats you unfairly. Kaine Law can defend your legal rights, following how O.C.G.A. § 33-6-34 defines bad faith insurance practices
Kaine Law will stop at nothing to secure what you are owed. Do not be intimidated by various obstacles in your case; our team can address all of them.
We also have no problem going to court if your case makes it to that point. We can present evidence to a judge and jury, prove the cause of your accident, and fight for your rights.
How Long We Have to File Your Case After a Car Accident
Evidence can disappear quickly, and witnesses’ memories fade, so getting started on your case now is crucial. What’s more, O.C.G.A. § 9-3-33 gives a general two-year time limit when filing personal injury and wrongful death lawsuits.
If claimants miss the deadline, the state might prohibit them from requesting compensation from the liable party. Letting us know about your case soon enough helps us ensure you comply.
Call Kaine Law For a Free Case Review
Your first case review is free and serves as your chance to learn more about your options. Feel free to ask about our services and what a car accident lawyer working with clients in Norcross can do for you.
Call (404) 214-2001 to connect with Kaine Law.