Whether multiple vehicles collide on Buford Highway or in the parking lot at Norcross Village Shopping Center, any type of car collision can lead to substantial economic losses, and the person responsible should be held accountable.
If you or a loved one was hurt in such an incident, a personal injury lawyer serving Norcross with Kaine Law can help you prove your case for compensation. You can demand compensation for your lost income, medical expenses, and pain and suffering. Our Norcross car accident lawyers can negotiate a fair settlement with insurance companies or file a personal injury lawsuit on your behalf. Call us today for an initial consultation.
Our Personal Injury Attorneys Have Secured Millions of Dollars for Former Clients
For decades, Kaine Law’s Norcross personal injury lawyers have championed victims of car accidents so that they can obtain the compensation they need to get their lives back to normal.
Some of our achievements include:
- $11 million for a motor vehicle accident
- $5.75 million for a collision caused by roadway defects
- $4.32 million for a collision caused by a drunk driver
Yes, these outcomes are important, but we also want to make sure our clients feel like they have been taken care of throughout the entire legal process. Here are some of their testimonials about their experience:
- “I was involved in an auto-accident with a drunk driver and after several weeks of frustrating interactions with their insurance company, I decided to contact Evan Kaine. He was upfront and honest about how the process works and never made any promises or raised my expectations…Bottom line – Evan Kaine gives lawyers a good name.” M.T. Atlanta, GA
- “In October 2008, after being hit by a wrong-way driver, I hired Evan to represent me in a lawsuit…he set realistic expectations and got me a great settlement. Evan is the bulldog you don’t see coming.” D.G. Cumming, Georgia
You can trust our team of attorneys to support you as you seek fair compensation.
For a free legal consultation with a car accident lawyer serving Norcross, call 404-214-2001
Our Car Accidents Lawyers Are Here to Help Victims in Norcross
Your recovery is important to us. When we take on your case, you can count on us to handle every aspect of your insurance claim and personal injury lawsuit. We will:
- Investigate the car accident: We’ll collect the accident report from the police. Our investigators will visit the scene of the accident and gather additional evidence, such as photos, videos, and eyewitness statements.
- Determine the value of your losses: We will gather medical reports, pay stubs, and any miscellaneous documents and invoices to come to a fair settlement value.
- Handle all communication: From the evidence, we’ll identify the liable parties. We will speak on your behalf to them, their insurers, and their lawyers. We’ll even speak with your doctors to get a clear understanding of your recovery.
- Pursue fair compensation: We will negotiate with the insurance companies to achieve a fair settlement on your behalf, but if we cannot reach an agreement, we can take your case to trial.
And if you have questions or concerns at any time, we will be right there to answer them.
You Could Recover Both Economic and Non-Economic Damages After a Car Accident in Norcross
Calculating the cost of your own damages can be frustrating. You may have arrived at one sum only to have more invoices and billing statements come in the mail. However, Kaine Law can work with healthcare professionals and others to determine the cost of your expenses.
Your losses will likely include economic and non-economic damages, and our personal injury law firm can fight for a settlement that accounts for all of them.
Explaining Recoverable Economic Damages After an Auto Collision
Your economic damages are losses that have financial value. Even if you have car insurance, health insurance, or any other type of benefit, you could still struggle to pay for these expenses, so consider what a Norcross car accident lawyer on our team can do for you.
They can secure compensation for the following:
- Medical bills. This damage includes the medical cost of treating your physical injuries, such as diagnostic procedures, medications, hospitalization, surgeries, and evaluations. This could also include therapy for post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD).
- Lost income. You may work in a field that relies heavily on your ability to make commissions and tips. We can include the cost of your lost income, wages, bonuses, employee benefits, paid time off, and other related expenses in your case.
- Property damage expenses. You can request compensation for your car’s repair and/or replacement costs.
There are other types of economic damages that you can claim based on your situation. If you lost a loved one, for example, your economic damages could include funeral expenses and the cost of your loved one’s medical care.
Understanding Non-Economic Damages You Can Recover in Norcross
Your non-economic damages do not have a direct financial value, but we can assign them a value when we build your case for compensation. Our Norcross lawyer who handles personal injury claims will determine these losses based on your circumstances, such as:
- The nature of your condition
- The cause of your accident
- The extent of your damages
- Whether you lost a loved one or will live with a long-term disability
Types of non-economic damages that you could recover include:
- Pain and suffering
- Loss of enjoyment
- Impaired quality of life
Call Kaine Law today to learn more about the compensation you may pursue following your car accident in Norcross.
How Much It Costs to Hire Our Car Accident Attorneys
Retaining Kaine Law’s legal services comes at no upfront cost to you. Your lawyer will only collect a fee if they secure a settlement or court award on your behalf. So, if they don’t achieve such an outcome, we still don’t take a dime from you.
This contingency fee arrangement puts little financial strain on you so that you can put all your energy into your medical treatment.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
The Cause of Your Norcross Car Accident Will Determine Liability
Being a lawyer involves more than just understanding the law. It also involves investigating the cause of your accident to determine who can be held liable and what happened.
The evidence in your case could reveal that your accident was caused by:
- A drunk driver. We can use breathalyzer results, statements the other driver made at the accident scene, and physical evidence to prove that you were harmed by negligence.
- Poor roadway conditions. In this case, we could hold the government responsible for its negligence and failure to keep its infrastructure safe.
- A defective vehicular component. We can consult engineers and mechanics to determine if something inherently wrong with your vehicle caused the accident, as such occurrences are not uncommon.
Once we determine who or what caused your accident, we can file your claim with the liable party’s insurer.
We Will Do Everything We Can to Advance Your Case
After getting our help, many clients want to know how long their cases will take to resolve. There is no simple answer to this question because every situation is different. However, Kaine Law will do everything in its power to keep your case moving forward.
We can address the following challenges:
- The insurer denies your accident claim. We will present evidence (e.g., police report, medical bills and records, witness statements, photos of your injuries, and video footage of the accident) to show that you deserve compensation and that the relevant auto insurance policy entitles you to damages.
- The other party says you caused the accident. We can prove that your portion of fault is less than that of the at-fault driver.
- The insurer treats you unfairly. Kaine Law can defend your legal rights, following how O.C.G.A. § 33-6-34 defines bad faith insurance practices.
Kaine Law will want to secure what you are owed. Do not be intimidated by various obstacles in your case; our team can address all of them.
Our law office also has no problem going to court if your case makes it to that point. We can present evidence to a judge and jury, prove the cause of your accident, and fight for your rights.
How Long We Have to File Your Case After a Car Accident in Norcross
Evidence can disappear quickly, and witnesses’ memories fade, so getting started on your case now is crucial. What’s more, O.C.G.A. § 9-3-33 generally gives a two-year time limit when filing personal injury and wrongful death lawsuits.
If claimants miss the deadline, the state might prohibit them from requesting compensation from the liable party. Letting us know about your case soon enough helps us ensure you comply.
What You Can Do To Protect Your Norcross Car Accident Case
After you suffer injuries and financial hardship because of an auto accident, there are a few steps you can take to protect your case. Our law firm recommends you:
- Avoid speaking with insurance adjusters on your own. Our team can help you protect your right to financial compensation by speaking to insurers on your behalf. Anything you say can be used out of context by the at-fault party’s team. Avoid jeopardizing your case. Advise them to speak with us.
- Visit a doctor. Seeking medical attention shortly after your accident can help us prove that the injuries you suffered were caused by the at-fault party’s negligence. Sometimes, the liable party will try to claim your injuries are not severe. If we have medical records to prove your injuries, we can help you seek fair compensation.
- Bring any evidence you have to your lawyer. Once you hire a crash lawyer from our firm, you can show us any evidence you have. This evidence can include photos or videos you took on your phone or the contact information of witnesses. If you were not able to collect evidence, don’t worry. Our team is prepared to gather evidence for you.
Call Kaine Law For a Free Case Review
Your first consultation is free and serves as your chance to learn more about your legal options. Feel free to ask about our services and what a car accident lawyer working with clients in Norcross can do for you.
Contact us today.