After a car accident caused by another driver’s negligence, you expect to seek coverage from their insurance company. Did you know there are options that allow you to recover compensation even if the at-fault driver does not have insurance? At Kaine Law, our Stockbridge uninsured motorist accident lawyer can help. We will fight to recover your medical expenses, lost wages, and more.
You do not have to carry the financial burden of the accident. We will review your case at no cost and explain your options for financial recovery. Our law firm can help you pursue the at-fault driver directly or seek compensation from your own insurance company. Bring us a complete copy of your insurance policy and leave the rest to our team.
Our Uninsured Motorist Accident Lawyer Will Review Your Insurance Policy
In Georgia, every registered driver is required to carry insurance. Unfortunately, not all drivers comply. Because all drivers do not adhere to the law, O.C.G.A. § 33-7-11 requires your insurance company to offer you uninsured motorist (UM) coverage.
If you were offered this option and declined it, you would have been required to do so in writing. Provide us with a comprehensive copy of your insurance policy including all attachments and policy updates. With this documentation, we can determine if you are eligible to recover these insurance benefits.
When our Stockbridge personal injury lawyer accepts your case, we will carefully review your policy including all the optional coverage you were offered. If your policy includes UM coverage, we will help you recover appropriate compensation. We may also be able to help if you were never offered this option.
Compensation We Recover for You After an Accident With an Uninsured Driver
After an accident with an uninsured driver, you have two potential options for obtaining financial recovery — filing a claim against the driver directly or tapping into your own insurance. Whether you take the uninsured driver to court or pursue compensation from your insurer, your recoverable damages can include:
- Current and future medical bills
- Current and future loss of income
- Treatment-related travel expenses
- Property damage or total loss
- Lasting disability or disfigurement
- Physical and emotional pain and suffering
If a loved one was fatally injured by an uninsured driver, we also help your family recover a range of wrongful death damages. These can range from the costs of your loved one’s funeral and burial to your family’s loss of their financial contributions. Our law firm will explain which family members can file a wrongful death action.
Our UIM Lawyer Will Clarify Georgia’s Statute of Limitations
The state of Georgia limits the time you have to file a lawsuit if your case cannot be resolved with an insurance settlement. In general, O.C.G.A § 9-3-33 gives you two years from the date of the accident to file your lawsuit.
If the statute of limitations expires:
- You may be prohibited from filing your lawsuit at all
- Your case may be dismissed without ever being heard
- You may have no legal recourse available to you
At Kaine Law, we understand how important it is to file your lawsuit within the allotted time. We also know how complicated it can be to meet the filing deadline since various factors can cause it to change. Avoid the consequences of pursuing compensation too late. To ensure your lawsuit is filed on time, let our legal team handle it for you.
For a free legal consultation with a uninsured motorist accident lawyer serving Stockbridge, call 404-214-2001
The Benefits of Working With Our Uninsured Motorist Accident Attorney
When our law firm accepts your case, we accept the hard work of fighting on your behalf. We investigate every aspect of your accident including exploring all avenues of recovering compensation from the uninsured driver. We will:
- Compile and organize evidence
- Obtain all relevant records and bills
- Obtain your official car accident report
- Examine your own insurance policy
- Handle all case-related communication
- Clarify legal and insurance language
- Interview available accident witnesses
- Negotiate a monetary settlement
If a fair and appropriate settlement agreement cannot be reached, we will take your case to court and keep fighting for the compensation you are entitled to recover.
We Fight Hard to Support the Clients We Serve in Stockbridge
You are well within your legal rights to negotiate with your insurance company on your own. You could, however, experience the following benefits and advantages by working with our team:
- We fight hard for car accident victims and their families
- Our professionals have experience navigating personal injury cases
- Our reputation and results speak for themselves
- Our no-fee guarantee means we are only compensated when you are
We care about every client and family member we represent and work hard to build your case so you can focus on getting better.
Browse Kaine Law’s History of Five-Star Client Reviews
Every client we represent is a priority for our entire team. Previous clients attest to our ongoing legal service and support when they say:
- M.T.: After several weeks of frustrating interactions with their insurance company, I decided to contact Evan Kaine. He was upfront and honest about how the process works…Communication is essential, and I spoke directly with him and was never pawned off to another person.
- B.S.: Evan Kaine is a great attorney who kept me informed on all activity regarding my case. Always willing to go the extra mile to put me at ease. Very knowledgeable and thorough…I have recommended him to several friends and will continue to do so.
You are never alone when our car accident team is on your side. We will fight to recover financial compensation that will improve your quality of life.
Stockbridge Uninsured Motorist Accident Lawyer Near Me 404-214-2001
Get a Free Evaluation of Your Uninsured Motorist Accident Case
You do not have to shoulder the financial impact of a car accident because the at-fault driver did not have insurance. Our uninsured motorist accident lawyer serving Stockbridge can help you explore your options for financial recovery.
Contact one of our Kaine Law team members today to learn more about how you can recover compensation via a personal injury lawsuit or from your own insurer.
Call or text 404-214-2001 or complete a Free Case Evaluation form