When any driver is involved in an accident, it is expected that they will remain at the scene of the crash until help arrives. However, if the driver who hit you fled the scene, you may be left feeling confused and worried about how you were going to get them to cover your costs.
Having a Norcross hit and run accident lawyer at Kaine Law advocating for you could benefit your case. Our firm can attempt to locate the at-fault driver and explain your options for pursuing compensation.
Calculating the Value of Your Hit and Run Accident Damages
Your Norcross car accident attorney will be responsible for calculating the value of your case. We can work with law enforcement to try to identify the at-fault driver. We can also help you understand what your insurance policy covers. Through a claim with your insurance company, you could recover compensation that pays for your medical bills and damage to your vehicle.
If the at-fault driver is identified, you can file a lawsuit against them to recover damages. They may owe you compensation for:
- Physical pain and suffering
- Emotional trauma and stress
- Skin scarring and disfigurement
- Costs of vehicle repairs or replacement fees
- Current and future medical expenses related to your hit and run accident injuries
- Reduced quality of life
- Loss of consortium
- Shock, fear, anticipation, and apprehension
These are only a few of the different types of losses that could be recovered in a hit-and-run accident case. Your lawyer will go over all of the ways you have been personally affected by your accident to ensure you are compensated fairly for your suffering.
For a free legal consultation with a hit and run accident lawyer serving Norcross, call 404-214-2001
How Our Hit and Run Accident Attorneys in Norcross Can Help Your Case
Choose Kaine Law to take on your case after being hit by a driver who fled the scene of the accident. The last thing you are going to want to deal with after a collision is a lengthy civil claim or the insurance negotiation process.
While you focus on getting the medical treatment and care you need, we will:
- Work to find the at-fault driver
- Communicate with your insurance company to ensure you are offered a fair settlement
- Speak to eyewitnesses and gather evidence of the accident
- Answer all your questions and advocate for you while we pursue justice
- Keep you updated about how your case is progressing
- Ensure you understand each step in your case
In some cases, your insurer will offer you a settlement quickly after the accident. Our team can negotiate with them to make sure you aren’t accepting a lowball offer. When you hire us, we will make sure you don’t experience any bad-faith insurance practices.
What Our Clients Think About Working With Our Norcross Attorneys
We have multiple decades of experience helping injured accident victims. When you hire our firm, you can trust that our team has the experience necessary to guide you through the legal process. Here’s what some of our former clients say about our team serving Norcross, GA:
- “I called Attorney Evan Kaine and it was the best call that I ever made.”-H.G.
- “I was involved in an auto-accident with a drunk driver and after several weeks of frustrating interactions with their insurance company, I decided to contact Evan Kaine. He was upfront and honest about how the process works and never made any promises or raised my expectations. Evan understood that my first priority was to take care of the medical expenses that I incurred and he completely delivered. Communication is essential and I spoke directly with him and was never pawned off to another person. Bottom line – Evan Kaine gives lawyers a good name.”-M.T.
- “I needed a strong, trustworthy lawyer with a national reputation. Evan came to my hometown and fought the good fight.” –J.B.
- “Mr. Kaine fought to protect my rights, stuck with it and never quit.” –T.J.
You should not have to handle your case alone while you are trying to recover from serious injuries. Leave all the legal work to our Norcross hit and run accident lawyer.
Norcross Hit and Run Accident Lawyer Near Me 404-214-2001
You Can Afford To Hire a Hit and Run Accident Lawyer in Norcross When You Choose Kaine Law
If the thought of paying for a lawyer intimidates you, we understand. However, when you choose Kaine Law, you will experience affordable and accessible legal support. There is no requirement to put money down or cover any of the costs associated with building your case when you hire our team to fight for the compensation you are entitled to.
We work with our clients on a contingency-fee basis. This means you do not owe us any money until your case is won or settled. We operate on a “no fee guarantee” policy. Our team receives a percentage of your compensation as payment, but only after your case is won.
We also offer free consultations. When you reach out to a member of our team, they can answer any questions you have for free. There is no commitment necessary to speak with one of our team members in a consultation.
Click to contact our Hit and Run Accidents lawyers today
Reach Out to Our Hit and Run Accident Team in Norcross for Help Today
Being involved in a hit and run accident does not mean you will not be able to recover the compensation you are entitled to. Having a legal advocate on your side can help you identify the driver who hit you, gather the evidence needed to support your case, and ensure you are pursuing fair compensation.
Start working on your case as soon as today when you reach out to Kaine Law for a free consultation. Our team is ready to explain your legal options and help you pursue justice.
Call or text 404-214-2001 or complete a Free Case Evaluation form