The best car insurance attorney for you in Atlanta may be at Kaine Law. Our firm handles car accident cases regularly. This gives us the necessary experience to resolve insurance claims. We’ll fight for every bit of compensation that you deserve.
Do You Need a Car Insurance Attorney in Atlanta?
Every car accident victim can represent themselves. Whether you’re completing an insurance claim or lawsuit, it’s your right to act alone. Many accident victims choose to hire a lawyer, though. Why? As a car accident victim, you may hire our firm because:
- You’re focused on recovering from injuries
- You have limited time to focus on a claim
- You’ve had bad experiences with insurance companies in the past
- You’re not comfortable negotiating with insurance companies
- You believe a lawyer’s experience is valuable
- You have other motivations for accepting legal help
You don’t need a particular reason to hire our team. If you simply want help with a car insurance claim, we can assist. If you don’t choose to hire a lawyer, you should know what you could face. Those who handle their car accident claim alone should prepare for:
- A significant investment of time and effort
- Continuous communications with insurance companies
- Insurance companies rejecting your claim
- Insurance companies giving lowball settlement offers
- Delays in processing of your claim
- Settlement negotiations
These are realities that do occur within car accident claims. If you’re not ready to deal with these possibilities, consider hiring a lawyer for your claim.
For a free legal consultation, call 404-214-2001
Where Should You Look for Car Insurance Attorneys in Atlanta?
The most important question is this: where can you find the best car insurance attorney in Atlanta for you?
There are several ways to find a lawyer in Atlanta, including:
- On the internet
- Through recommendations of friends, family, and colleagues
- Through billboard advertisements
- Through television and radio advertisements
- In print listings
The internet is a common way for car accident victims to find a lawyer. Victims can find, investigate, and hire a law firm all online. When you’re searching for an attorney, know what criteria to look for.
How Should You Evaluate Car Insurance Attorneys in Atlanta?
Many lawyers serve the Atlanta area, but they’re not all equally qualified. When choosing a lawyer, you should consider:
Whether the Lawyer Handles Car Accident Cases
Car accidents are a specific practice area type. Law firms may handle many different case types, and you should ensure car accidents are among them. You shouldn’t hire a workers’ compensation lawyer to handle a car insurance matter. When you speak with a firm or review their website, you might ask:
- How high a priority are car accident cases for your firm?
- How many car accident victims have you represented?
- What are your results in car accident cases?
The answers you receive should instill confidence in the firm. If they don’t, you may continue your search.
What the Firm’s Fee Structure Is
Personal injury firms serving Atlanta may generally use contingency fees. Clients don’t pay this sort of fee up front our out-of-pocket. The firm covers all case-related costs. If the firm secures compensation, then the client gives the firm a portion of the winnings. If the firm does not win, then the client owes nothing.
Car accident victims may prefer contingency fees – they reduce the financial risk of hiring a lawyer. You should be clear on how a firm collects their fees before you hire them.
How the Firm Treats You
Our firm offers prospective clients a free consultation. This consultation gives you a window into how our firm treats each client. We aim to:
- Respond to your questions and concerns
- Provide useful information
- Give as many specifics as possible
- Give a caring, empathetic impression
You may also consider what past clients say about a firm. We offer client testimonials that show prospective clients what to expect. If a law firm treated their past clients well, you may safely assume that they’ll treat you well, too.
Click to contact our personal injury lawyers today
What Should You Expect of Your Lawyer?
You should have clear expectations of your lawyer. When you’re completing consultations, you can ask the firm if they will:
- Investigate your accident: Without a thorough investigation, a firm may miss crucial evidence that would otherwise help your case.
- Identify all your losses: Your losses will determine a fair settlement amount.
- Gather evidence and documentation: The more evidence and documentation a lawyer has, the stronger their negotiating position may be.
- Stand up to the insurance companies: A law firm should negotiate tirelessly with insurance companies. If they don’t, why even hire them?
Kaine Law fits all the criteria that car accident victims look for.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Call Kaine Law Today for a Free Consultation with a Team Member
Don’t settle on a law firm that won’t fight for you. Kaine Law proudly serves accident victims in Fulton County, Georgia. We won’t let you down.
Call Kaine Law today at (404) 214-2001 for a FREE consultation. Call as soon as you can. Your case may face deadlines, and we’ll work quickly to file your claim and/or lawsuit on time.