Experienced – Honest – Caring – Knowledgeable. These are the top words clients have used to describe Attorney Evan L. Kaine. As the founder of Kaine Law, LLC, Attorney Evan Kaine is proud to be an advocate for car accident victims across Atlanta and throughout Georgia. Attorney Kaine takes a personal interest in every case.
In addition to being recognized as one of Georgia’s Top Rated Lawyers, attorney Kaine is appreciated for his active involvement in the community. For more than a decade, he also served as a part-time instructor at Georgia State University and has received recognition related to his pro bono legal services.
Attorney Evan Kaine’s team speaks Spanish and is pleased to provide legal service to the Hispanic and Latino communities.
Award-winning accident attorney
In 2015, Attorney Evan Kaine was certified as a life member of both the Million Dollar Advocates Forum and the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum.
The Million Dollar Advocates Forum is recognized as one of the most prestigious groups of trial lawyers in the United States. Membership is limited to attorneys who have won million and multi-million dollar verdicts, awards, and settlements.
The organization was founded in 1993, and there are approximately 4,000 members located throughout the country. Fewer than 1% of U.S. lawyers are members.
Members of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum must have acted as principal counsel in at least one case in which their client has received a verdict, award, or settlement in the amount of one million dollars or more.
Members of the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum must be Life Members of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum and must have acted as principal counsel in at least one case which has resulted in a multi-million dollar verdict, award, or settlement. Attorney Evan Kaine has been approved for membership in both the Million Dollar Advocates Forum and the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum.
Experienced personal injury negotiator
Accomplished in the field of Alternative Dispute Resolution, Attorney Evan Kaine is a skilled negotiator with extensive experience dealing with insurance companies and personal injury claims.
While he is skilled at negotiating auto accident settlements on behalf of injury victims, Attorney Kaine is also a fierce litigator who fights zealously for his clients. If you require assistance with a personal injury, car crash, wrongful death matter, or workers’ compensation, Attorney Evan Kaine is ready to fight for you.
Attorney Evan Kaine is an accomplished, caring, honest, skilled personal injury attorney with a passion for ensuring injury victims and their families get the justice, assistance, and compensation they deserve.
- Masters of Law Letters (LL.M.) in Litigation and Alternative Dispute Resolution from the George Washington University Law School
- Juris Doctor (J.D.) from Nova Southeastern University School of Law
- Masters of Business Administration from Nova Southeastern University
- Bachelor of Science in Hospitality Administration from Georgia State University
- The State Bar of Georgia
- The District of Columbia Bar
- The State Bar of Florida
- The State Supreme Court of Georgia
- The United States District Court – Northern District of Georgia
- The United States District Court – Middle District of Georgia
- The United States Court of Appeals for the 11th Circuit
- The United States District Court – Northern District of Florida
- The United States District Court – Middle District of Florida
- The United States District Court – Southern District of Florida
- The District of Columbia Court of Appeals
- Georgia Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- Continuing Legal Education, Chairperson, 2011-2012
- Board Member-At-Large, 2011-2012
- Georgia Civil Justice Political Action Committee, Board Member, 2010-2012
- American Association for Justice, Member-At-Large
- Southern Trial Lawyers Association, Member, 2010-present
- Northern District Representative, 2008-present
- Leadership Academy Graduate, 2008
- Super Lawyers
- Actively involved with the State Bar of Georgia
- Young Lawyers Division of the State Bar of Georgia
- American Bar Association, Member-At-Large
- Atlanta Bar Association, Member-At-Large
- Treasurer, 2007
- Board Member-At-Large: Solo/Small Firm Section, 2006
- General Counsel for Atlanta Jaycees, 2005-2006
- Cobb County Bar Association
- Clayton County Bar Association
- Dekalb County Bar Association
- Sandy Springs Bar Association
Awards and recognition
- 2018: 10 Best Attorneys for Client Satisfaction—High Verdict & Settlement Winner
- 2015: The Top Trial Lawyers in America
- 2015: Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- 2015: Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- 2015, 2016, 2017, 2010, 2019, 2020, & 2021: Georgia Super Lawyers
- 2009, 2011, 2012, 2013, & 2014: Georgia Super Lawyers—Rising Star
- 2013: Georgia State University, Cecil B. Day School of Hospitality—Outstanding Alumni Award
- 2012: The Gold Standard—Georgia’s Top Rated Lawyers
- 2012: The Gold Standard—Georgia’s Top Rated Lawyers, Granting Organization: LexisNexis Martindale-Hubbell®
- 2012: The Gold Standard—AV Preeminent, Peer Review Rated, Granting Organization: LexisNexis Martindale-Hubbell®
- 2011: Cecil B. Day School of Hospitality—Alumni of the Year, Granting Organization: Georgia State University, Robinson College of Business
- 2011: AV Peer Review Rating, Martindale-Hubbell