Roswell is one of Georgia’s largest cities, boasting a population of nearly 95,000 people. With a population that dense, collisions, falls, and other accidents are bound to happen. Yet, you don’t have to accept getting hurt as a fact of life.
If you or a loved one suffered harm due to another party’s negligence in Fulton County, you have legal options. Kaine Law advocates for injured claimants and their loved ones. A Roswell, Georgia personal injury lawyer from our team can fight for full and fair compensation on your behalf.
We Want to Make Legal Aid Financially Accessible to Everyone
Before we list our team’s practice areas, we want to share that we work on a contingency-fee basis. Paying our attorney’s fees is contingent on your claim or lawsuit’s success.
Not only do we work on contingency, but we also offer free case reviews. With one phone call, you can consult our team about your situation. Feel free to ask us anything you want.
For a free legal consultation with a personal injury lawyer serving Roswell, call 404-214-2001
Kaine Law Helps People Who Have Suffered Harm in These Situations
We advocate for people in Roswell and the surrounding Georgia areas who have suffered harm due to:
- Motor vehicle accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Dog bites
- Premises liability incidents (such as slips and falls)
- Golf cart accidents
- ATV or four-wheeler accidents
- Train accidents
- Product liability incidents
- Workplace injuries
To preserve your right to compensation, you must file your case within Georgia’s statutory deadline. You generally have two years to file your case, per O.C.G.A. § 9-3-33. Failing to act within this deadline could eliminate your right to compensation.
Roswell Personal Injury Lawyer Near Me 404-214-2001
We’re Ready to Seek Compensation for Your Roswell, GA Personal Injury
$11 million. $5.75 million. $2.7 million. Don’t worry – this isn’t how much it costs to partner with our firm. These figures are just some of the outcomes we’ve secured for our clients.
Compensation in your case could comprise:
- Pain and suffering
- Medical bills, including past and future expenses
- Lost income and other employment-related losses
- Scarring and disfigurement
- Funeral and burial costs
- Loss of consortium
We understand that every situation is different. So, you may want to seek other losses than those listed here. We will pursue damages for everything you need and deserve.
Click to contact our Personal Injury lawyers today
Partnering with Kaine Law Affords These Benefits
Right now, your focus should be on healing – not navigating the financial recovery process. When you partner with our team, we will:
Take Care of Everything
We will handle everything your case requires. Whether it’s investigating your accident, consulting field experts, or calculating your losses, we’re ready to help. While we build your case, you can focus on spending time with your loved ones.
Manage All Communications with the Involved Parties
If you manage your case without a lawyer, your phone will be ringing off the hook. Each day, it’ll seem like another email is clogging up your inbox. When you partner with a lawyer at our firm, you don’t have to worry about communicating with anyone.
We will manage communications with:
- Expert consultants, such as accident reconstruction specialists
- The other party’s lawyers
- The involved insurance companies
- The at-fault party
Gather the Information Your Case Needs
We will find and use the following pieces of evidence to prove your case:
- The accident report
- Statements from witnesses
- Your imaging scans and lab test results
- The names of your prescribed medications
- Information from your healthcare team
- Photos of your injuries and the accident scene
If possible, we may also secure security camera footage. We can use this information to prove what happened before, during, and after your accident.
Address Your Case’s Challenges
There’s no such thing as an “easy” personal injury case. Each case comes with its own set of challenges—some of which can be difficult to navigate on your own. We are ready to protect you from bad faith insurance practices, lowball offers, and other complications that threaten your right to compensation.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
We Have a Five-Star Rating on Multiple Platforms
We want you to feel comfortable working with us. We want to assure you that we’re not some “hole in the wall” law firm that’s just after our attorney’s fees. We’re a tight-knit group of professionals with one goal: to recover compensation for your losses.
Right now, out of 281 comments, we have a five-star rating on Google Reviews. We also:
- Have an “A+” rating on the Better Business Bureau’s website
- Belong to the Multi-Million-Dollar Advocates Forum
- Were voted one of the “Best Places to Work” in 2018
Our Previous Clients Have Left Glowing Reviews
Some of our previous clients have shared:
- “When I got hurt, I didn’t know what to do. I contacted Evan and I’m glad that I did. He came to visit me in the hospital and gave me the comfort and confidence that I wanted in my attorney. He’s a fighter.” – J.L.
- “I immediately hired him and Evan turned my questionable case into more than $50,000.00! Evan is upfront, honest and expects the same from his clients – and he doesn’t take half of your money!” – G.S.
- “I came to Kaine law for my car accident. Nancy and her team were awesome!! Melanie also helped me a little bit – Spanish speaking! They took care of me. I always recommend Kaine Law for your car accidents…” – A.G.
How Long Will It Take to Resolve My Roswell Personal Injury Case?
Without reviewing your situation, we can explain how long it’ll take to recover compensation for your losses. However, with our team on your side, you can rest assured that we will do everything possible to pursue a timely outcome.
Furthermore, you can expect your personal injury lawyer in Roswell to fight any challenges that threaten your case’s progression.
In Pain? Call Kaine Law Today to Begin Your Free Case Review
Kaine Law is ready to start pursuing the compensation you need to move on with your life. To connect with our team, dial (404) 214-2001.