You can pursue compensation after a car accident in Fulton County, Georgia, and our firm can help. We can shoulder the burden of the legal process while you rest and recover. Your medical bills, lost wages, and other losses may warrant awards that can help you get your life back on track.
Our Roswell car accident lawyers can file an insurance claim or personal injury lawsuit on your behalf. If you lost a loved one in a car accident, you can seek justice with a wrongful death claim or lawsuit. Whatever the case, we can navigate the legal process for you.
Various Losses May Qualify for Compensation
Car accident injuries can result in a variety of losses. You may not even be aware of all the damages you stand to recover. We can determine what fair compensation would look like in your case and fight for it.
You may recover awards for:
- Emergency room bills
- Diagnostic testing
- Doctors’ visits
- Medical equipment
- Physical therapy
- Ongoing medical expenses
- In-home aid
- Home modifications
- Lost wages, including benefits, bonuses, and paid time off
- Reduced earning capacity
- Pain and suffering
- Scarring and disfigurement
- Loss of quality of life
Other damages may also apply. Potential compensation depends on your specific injuries and how they affect you.
Wrongful Death Damages
Few families are prepared to face the financial strain an unexpected loss brings. If you lost a loved one in a car accident, you deserve to heal with your family, not stress over bills. We can file a wrongful death claim or lawsuit for you while you grieve.
You may recover:
- Funeral and burial/cremation costs
- Your loved one’s income
- Your loved one’s medical expenses
- An award for your loved one’s pain and suffering
- Loss of consortium
No one should have to lose a loved one because of negligence on the road. We can help you seek justice so you can honor your loved one’s memory.
For a free legal consultation with a car accident lawyer serving Roswell, call 404-214-2001
Our Attorneys Can Help Demonstrate Another Party’s Negligence in Roswell
To recover compensation, you must prove that another party acted negligently. Specifically, the following four elements must apply to your case.
Duty of Care
Drivers owe their passengers, pedestrians, and other motorists a basic duty of care. This duty even extends beyond following traffic laws. They must take reasonable precautions to keep everyone on the road safe.
Breach of Duty of Care
Drivers must make decisions every second they are on the road. Even a single judgment call can cause an accident. When drivers take risks or violate traffic laws, they breach their duty of care.
We can work to demonstrate how the other driver’s actions or inaction constitute a breach of duty.
Many times, a breach of duty of care leads to an accident. For example, a driver may speed through an intersection long after the light turns yellow, causing a T-bone accident.
Drivers may follow other cars too closely, leading to rear-end accidents.
We can gather evidence that links their behavior to your accident. Even if they simply contributed to the collision, they would be liable.
Finally, you must show that the accident caused your injuries and losses. We can help secure medical documentation that shows your injuries resulted from the crash. Then, we can calculate your losses.
Roswell Car Accident Lawyer Near Me 404-214-2001
Our Client Testimonials
The personal injury attorneys at Kaine Law have decades of experience fighting for accident victims. Our client testimonials can give you an idea of what it is like working with our firm. Here are a few from our previous car accident cases:
- “My boyfriend Michael was hit by a drunk driver while he was driving my car. Even though I wasn’t involved in the accident, Evan made every effort to make the process of getting my new car painless for me. He worked with my insurance company, kept in touch with me personally, and made me aware that he was working on my case around the clock. He also helped Michael get his medical bills paid ASAP. I would highly recommend Evan Kaine!” – B.D. Atlanta, GA
- “In October 2008, after being hit by a wrong-way driver, I hired Evan to represent me in a lawsuit. Evan is brutally honest. I didn’t always like the reality of his advice but at the end of the day, he set realistic expectations and got me a great settlement. Evan is the bulldog you don’t see coming.” – D.G, Cumming, Georgia
- “I was in a minor car accident and wasn’t sure that I even had a case. I met with Evan and he explained the law in terms I could understand. I immediately hired him and Evan turned my questionable case into more than $50,000.00! Evan is upfront, honest and expects the same from his clients – and he doesn’t take half of your money! I highly recommend Attorney Evan Kaine.” – G.S., Smyrna, Georgia
Click to contact our Car Accidents lawyers today
We Make Our Services Affordable
Another way we help car accident victims is by handling their cases on a contingency-fee basis. We can start working without any upfront fee, and we only take a percentage of any compensation we win on your behalf.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Kaine Law Is Here for You
Don’t let someone else get away with causing your injuries. Compensation can help you recover your losses and get on with your life. You also deserve to focus on your physical recovery.
Our Roswell car accident lawyers can investigate your accident, gather evidence, and fight for what you deserve. Call us at (404) 214-2001. O.C.G.A § 9-3-33 typically gives you only two years to file a personal injury lawsuit, so reach out to us as soon as possible.