According to several studies, people who hire a personal injury attorney tend to recover more in compensation than those who do not hire an attorney. Further, a personal injury attorney can help you navigate the claims and legal processes, managing your case for you so you can focus on recovering from injuries.
Get More Compensation When You Hire a Personal Injury Attorney
Several studies suggest that when you hire a personal injury attorney, your odds of getting a higher amount in compensation go up. Here’s what the data has to say:
- From “Paying for Auto Injuries: A Consumer Panel Survey of Auto Accident Victims,” people who hired an attorney got 40% more in compensation than those who did not hire an attorney in car accident cases.
- From “Auto Injuries: Claiming Behavior and Its Impact on Insurance Costs,” people who hired an attorney received settlement amounts 3.5x larger than people who did not hire a lawyer. And around 85% of payouts in bodily injury claims went to people who hired an attorney.
- From All Industry Research Advisory Council’s report “Attorney Involvement in Auto Injury Claims,” people with a lawyer received $1.59 per $1 of economic loss. People who did not have a lawyer received $1.26 per $1 of financial loss.
For a free legal consultation, call 404-214-2001
Kaine Law Helps Injured People Get Compensation
We pride ourselves on getting our clients the compensation they deserve in personal injury cases. Our attorneys have helped our clients recover substantial amounts in personal injury settlements and judgments:
- $11 million after a car accident
- Over $3.6 million after a fatal wreck
- Over $4.3 million after a DUI accident
- Over $2.7 million after a bar fight
- $700,000 after a dog attack
What does a Personal Injury Lawyer Do?
A personal injury attorney takes a lot of burden off your shoulders as you recover from your injuries, and your attorney will actively fight for compensation from the party or parties responsible for the accident. For example, in a car accident or motorcycle accident, the other driver may be liable. In a dog bite case, the dog owner might be liable.
The goal is to get compensation to cover your medical bills related to the accident, your pain and suffering, and the wages you lost because of your injuries.
Helping You Navigate the Claims & Legal Processes
A personal injury attorney at Kaine Law can manage your case from beginning to end:
- It can often be challenging to find out what paperwork to file. An attorney helps you fill out and file the paperwork within the deadlines.
- Your attorney will collect evidence to support your claims and may work with expert witnesses to prove fault or the value of your losses.
- An attorney will negotiate a settlement with the insurance company to cover all your short- and long-term losses from the accident.
- Your injury attorney can take your case to trial if the insurance company does not agree to a fair settlement.
Testimonials From Personal Injury Clients
Our clients have been highly satisfied with the work that we do. Here’s what just a few of them have had to say:
Evan Kaine is a great attorney who kept me informed on all activity regarding my case. Always willing to go the extra mile to put me at ease. Very knowledgeable and thorough, always examining my case from every angle. I have recommended him to several friends and will continue to do so. Overall great legal service. – B.S. Roswell, GA
Evan represented me for a medical claim producing wonderful results. The settlement was right on time, and he made sure I was fairly compensated. Excellent work. – L.A., Athens, Georgia
Click to contact our personal injury lawyers today
Contact Kaine Law for a Free Personal Injury Consultation
We have attorneys that represent clients in a variety of case types, including the following:
- Automobile Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Wrongful Death
- Dog Bites
- Premises Liability
- Golf Cart Accidents
- ATV Accidents
- Boating Accidents
- Train Accidents
- Product Liability
- Workers Compensation
At Kaine Law, we are proud to represent our clients in their personal injury cases. We want you to know about your rights, options, and how we can help you.
When you get a free consultation with us, we will carefully review your case and help you explore your legal options. Your lawyer will fight to get you the compensation you deserve. Call us today for your free consultation.