Broken bones, also called bone fractures, can have a major impact on your life. You might experience serious pain and discomfort, be unable to work, and wonder how you will cover your medical bills. Fortunately, you have the option of hiring our lawyer serving Stone Mountain to protect your rights.
At Kaine Law, we focus solely on personal injury cases, and we have decades of experience with helping accident survivors like you. Our Stone Mountain personal injury lawyer can assess your case at no charge and champion your rights against anyone who would try to deny or undermine your case. Call us today for a free consultation.
Filing a Stone Mountain Legal Case After a Bone Fracture
We urge you to bear in mind that your right to compensation runs out after two years, as stated in O.C.G.A. § 9-3-33. Our Stone Mountain broken bones lawyer can help you to better understand your rights so that you can determine how to proceed.
With our legal team supporting you, you would have more time to focus on your own recovery and on figuring out what your new normal will look like.
We Handle Everything for Stone Mountain Clients
Our team is dedicated to helping accident survivors and their families by guiding them through the legal system. Our personal injury attorneys can:
- Collect evidence from a variety of sources, such as your medical records and pictures of the accident scene, to make your casefile as strong as possible
- Calculate the value of your case so you know what to ask for—and so you will know if the insurance company tries to offer an inadequate settlement
- Communicate with all other parties involved in your case, including the at-fault party, their lawyer, and their insurer
- Evaluate the insurer’s settlement offers and help you decide whether to accept any of them or whether you want to take the liable party to court
- Handle all paperwork so our clients do not have to think about selecting the right forms or filling in the correct answers
Kaine Law’s Attorneys Care About Your Wellbeing
Not only can hiring our personal injury lawyer save you the trouble of having to manage your entire case by yourself, we can provide you with much-needed reassurance and peace of mind by:
- Evaluating your case at no cost or obligation to you
- Listening patiently as you tell us about what happened
- Keeping you updated on a regular basis
- Placing our decades of experience and our professional reputation at your disposal
- Deferring attorney’s fees until you get money
For a free legal consultation with a broken bones lawyer serving Stone Mountain, call 404-214-2001
Compensation for Broken Bones and Other Injuries Sustained in Stone Mountain
If the bone fracture has affected your life in any way—physically, emotionally, professionally, or financially—you deserve compensation from the person responsible for the injury.
In addition, you should ask for compensation for any other injuries you sustained in the accident, such as head injuries, muscle injuries, and nerve damage.
How Broken Bones Change Lives in Stone Mountain
There are many reasons that you should seek compensation after fracturing a bone. While everyone’s injury impacts them in different ways, common consequences include:
- Physical pain and other disrupting symptoms
- Emotional trauma and distress caused by fear and pain
- Temporary disabilities that keep you from performing all of the tasks you are accustomed to doing
- Permanent disabilities, if the bone was damaged too severely to fully heal
Economic Consequences of Broken Bones
In addition to the physical and emotional turmoil you have experienced, your finances have likely taken a hit. You can ask the liable party to pay you back for any money you have lost, including:
- The wages you were unable to earn while the broken bone healed
- The wages you will be unable to earn in the future due to permanent disabilities
- Lost career opportunities, such as promotions or new positions you can no longer apply or qualify for
- Medical bills associated with setting the bone and managing symptoms (and with medical treatment for any other injuries you sustained)
- Property damage
Stone Mountain Broken Bones Lawyer Near Me 404-214-2001
Stone Mountain Accidents That Cause Broken Bones
Kaine Law represents clients who come to us after many different kinds of accidents. Our past cases have involved:
- Car accidents: It can take as little as a split-second of inattention for a careless driver to hit your car hard enough to break a bone. Auto accidents can also cause other severe injuries, such as traumatic brain injuries.
- Other motor vehicle accidents: Any motor vehicle—including motorcycle accidents, boat accidents, and truck accidents—is heavy enough to inflict serious damage if its operator is not careful.
- Premises liability accidents: The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) states that twenty percent of slip and fall incidents lead to severe injuries, including broken bones. Older Americans are especially vulnerable.
- Product liability accidents: Sometimes, traffic or premises liability accidents are the result of a manufacturer’s negligence. For instance, car crashes can happen due to faulty brakes, and accidents on another person’s property may be the result of defective building materials rather than poor maintenance.
- Workplace accidents: No matter what kind of job you have or where you work, you deserve a safe environment and access to appropriate tools and training. Falls from heights and machine-related accidents could easily break a bone.
Whether you are filing a personal injury claim or a personal injury lawsuit, we will represent you throughout the entire legal process and seek fair compensation.
Broken Bone Injuries Are Serious But Treatable
If you have been involved in any kind of accident, it is a good idea to seek medical care as soon as possible. The quicker a doctor can look at your wounds, the quicker they can make a diagnosis and start treatment, sparing you unnecessary pain.
As Cleveland Clinic explains, most bone fractures will heal completely with time and treatment. Even if your pain is temporary, you should never have had to suffer at all. Kaine Law can help you get justice following a broken bone and other injuries.
Click to contact our Broken Bones lawyers today
Let Our Broken Bones Attorney Manage Your Stone Mountain Case
At Kaine Law, we care for every one of our clients and want to ensure each of them gets a fair shot at recovering the compensation they need to make a fresh start. To find out how our Stone Mountain broken bones lawyer can be of service to you, call our office today. Members of our team are standing by to assess your case for free.