If you or someone you love was injured in an ATV accident, our Stone Mountain personal injury lawyer will seek financial compensation on your behalf. Our client-focused team at Kaine Law will review the details of your accident and identify its cause.
When we represent you, our Stone Mountain ATV accident lawyer will assess your medical bills, lost wages, pain and suffering, and more. Our Stone Mountain personal injury lawyer will handle the paperwork and even review your case at no cost or obligation. We will do all the hard work for you, including taking on the at-fault party and their insurance company.
Types of Damages You Can Recover After a Stone Mountain ATV Accident
Calculating your recoverable damages after an ATV accident typically starts with the costs of treating your injuries, including emergency medical care you receive at the scene. We also request compensation for:
- Hospital and other medical care
- Lost wages and lost earning ability
- Treatment-related travel expenses
- Property damage or destruction
- Diminished property value
- Physical disability and disfigurement
- Physical and emotional pain and suffering
You do not have to assess your case on your own. Our team will document the value of your case by collecting bills, receipts, and other supporting documents.
Filing Deadlines for Your Stone Mountain, Georgia ATV Accident Lawsuit
According to O.C.G.A § 9-3-33, you generally have two years to file your personal injury or wrongful death lawsuit. The filing deadline could toll or pause if a minor was injured in the accident.
If the filing deadline is not met, you could lose the legal ability to compel the at-fault party to compensate you. The best way to understand the filing deadline and how it applies to your case is to let our ATV accident lawyer handle it for you.
For a free legal consultation with a atv accident lawyer serving Stone Mountain, call 404-214-2001
Our Investigation Will Prove What Caused Your ATV Accident in Stone Mountain
At Kaine Law, our ATV accident lawyer serving Stone Mountain will investigate the details of your accident. Our investigation will prove the cause of the accident, the negligence that led to it, and the identity of the at-fault party.
Potential causes can include:
- Driving under the influence
- Unfamiliar roads and terrain
- Speeding and reckless driving
- Driving while distracted
- Road and weather conditions
- Manufacturing or design flaws
Proving the cause of your accident can mean a long and detailed investigation. Our ATV accident attorney will handle this for you, including collecting supporting evidence and documents.
Injuries You Could Sustain From an ATV Accident in Stone Mountain
ATVs are fast-moving vehicles, with some reaching speeds of up to 90mph. In an accident, you could be left with serious, potentially life-threatening injuries. Commonly reported injuries from ATV accidents include:
- Traumatic brain injuries (TBIs)
- Broken and fractured bones
- Back and spinal cord injuries
- Whiplash and concussion
- Internal injuries and bleeding
- Paralysis and amputation
Our legal team will obtain medical records and bills from every hospital, rehab, and therapy center where you were treated.
Stone Mountain ATV Accident Lawyer Near Me 404-214-2001
How We Prove Negligence Caused Your Stone Mountain ATV Accident
To define fault and financial liability for your accident, we prove the negligence that caused it. Establishing negligence under Georgia law means proving the following four elements:
- Duty of care
- Breach of duty
We do this with a strong evidence collection. We will listen to your version of events with kindness and compassion and glean important details that support your right to compensation.
The Importance of a Solid Case File for Your Stone Mountain ATV Accident Case
The case file our team builds for you serves three important purposes. It proves the cause of your accident and its costs. The weight of the evidence it contains can also help resolve your case out of court.
The evidence we compile for you will include:
- Accident or incident report
- Medical records
- Eyewitness statements
- Accident reconstruction
- Photos and video footage
Proof of the accident’s financial costs includes employment and salary records, ATV repair or replacement costs, and medical, rehab, and therapy bills.
Click to contact our ATV Accidents lawyers today
What It Means to Work With Our ATV Accident Lawyer Serving Stone Mountain
When our Kaine Law team represents you, we add the personal touch you need and deserve to personal injury law. We care about our clients and their financial recovery, so we never stop fighting for you and your family.
Our client-focused team will:
- Provide easy, stress-free claim legal service
- Offer personalized, responsive legal guidance
- Assess the value of your recoverable damages
- Identify the at-fault party and their negligence
- Speak with interested parties on your behalf
- Clarify complex legal terminology and jargon
- Provide ongoing updates as your case progresses
- Negotiate a favorable monetary settlement
Do not eschew legal guidance out of concern for how much our lawyers charge. Our representation is risk-free. We also accept your case on a contingency fee basis, meaning you will owe us nothing at all if we cannot recover damages for you.
Read What Previous Kaine Law Clients Say in Their Own Words
When previous clients talk about our legal service and care, they leave online reviews like the following:
- M.W.: “I didn’t know where to turn until I called Evan, and his office went right to work for me. I strongly recommend Attorney Evan Kaine.”
- D.L.: “I fired my old attorney and hired Attorney Evan Kaine … he got me $50,000 when my old attorney said that my case was dead!”
- J.L.: “When I got hurt, I didn’t know what to do. I contacted Evan … He came to visit me in the hospital and gave me … comfort and confidence.”
The reviews on our testimonials page attest to our commitment to outstanding client service and support.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Contact Our Stone Mountain ATV Accident Team to Get Started
If you or a loved one was injured in a recent ATV accident, our law firm will take on the at-fault party and their insurance company. Our Stone Mountain ATV accident lawyer will determine the value of your case and fight for the best possible financial recovery.
Start building your case now by contacting our case evaluation team at Kaine Law today.