Trucks are an important part of Georgia’s economy. Even in relatively quiet towns like Ellenwood, it’s common to see large trucks on the roadway. However, these trucks can cause serious injuries when collisions occur.
If you were hurt in a truck accident, you can seek financial recovery for your losses. An Ellenwood truck accident lawyer from Kaine Law can advocate for what you need. During your free case review, we can discuss your legal options and what you’re hoping to seek through the claims process.
You Pay Nothing Out-of-Pocket for Our Help
Many law firms charge hourly rates––and they can quickly add up. If your case needs “extra attention,” you could find yourself paying more for legal fees than you expected. Yet, you don’t have to worry about this when you partner with Kaine Law. We work on contingency.
You pay nothing from your savings for our help. Our attorney’s fees will come from the damages we recover on your behalf. From the beginning of our partnership to its conclusion, you’ll understand everything about our payment plan.
For a free legal consultation with a truck accident lawyer serving Ellenwood, call 404-214-2001
Compensation Could Account for Each of Your Injury-Related Losses
Compensable losses in your case could comprise:
- Reimbursement for your medical bills, including doctors’ visits, prescription medications, physical therapy, and more
- Damages for any emotional suffering you experienced from your accident
- The cost of replacing or repairing your vehicle
- Lost income and other job-related benefits, such as bonuses and promotions
- Wrongful death-related expenses, including funeral expenses
This is not a complete list of damages.
Your Compensable Losses Depend on Your Situation
The amount of compensation you could seek generally depends on the extent of your suffering, financial losses, and missed time from work. If you’re awarded compensation, you could either get funds all at once or over time through a structured settlement.
Ellenwood Truck Accident Lawyer Near Me 404-214-2001
Our Team Will Advocate for You in Every Possible Way
Hiring a lawyer is a personal decision that only you can make. However, before making that decision, it’s important to consider the benefits of partnering with our team. When Kaine Law takes your case, we will:
- Build the strongest possible case based on evidence
- Address your questions and concerns
- Manage your case’s filing and paperwork
- Determine what damages you can recover (and how much you can recover for each)
- Answer your case-related questions and concerns
- Protect you from aggressive insurance companies
- File your claim and/or lawsuit
We will also file your case within Georgia’s statutory deadline. Per O.C.G.A. § 9-3-33, you generally have two years to file your lawsuit. Your filing period begins from the date of your accident––or the date of your loved one’s passing, if you’re filing a wrongful death action.
We Will Determine Liability for Your Truck Accident in Ellenwood
Determining the liable party requires us to determine the cause of your accident. After investigating your case, we may find one or more of the following factors caused your collision:
- Drunk driving
- Distracted driving
- Cargo improperly loaded onto a truck
- Failing to obey traffic laws
- Inexperienced driving
- Driver fatigue, possibly caused by long consecutive shifts without a break
The liable party could be a trucking company or a truck driver’s employer.
Click to contact our Truck Accidents lawyers today
Satisfied Clients Leave Positive Reviews About Kaine Law
Kaine Law has positive reviews across multiple platforms. Our satisfied clients have shared:
- “Kaine Law agreed to take my case a few months back and ever since then the process has been seamless. Chris reached out to me and let me know he would assist as my case manager and proceeded to gather all my info. The legal team at Kaine Law is professional and considerate.” ––Jamie S.
- “Kaine Law was AMAZING!!!!!!! I got into a car accident in November and they helped me and walked me through the whole process!!!!! Ms. Elizabeth, Tashun, Jessica and Josue reassured me that everything was going to be okay. They were very empathetic to my situation and I was able to get my settlement quick!!!!!” ––Victoria H.
- “I have worked with Kaine Law firm as a medical provider for the past two years, and I have always had a good experience with all the staff members. When our company provides medical treatment for a client of the firm, we get the information we need in a timely fashion that helps our patients/their clients receive medical attention when they need it.” ––Saabira S.
We aim to provide comprehensive legal care to every client we meet. With us on your side, you can rest assured that we will do everything in our power to recover what you need.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Commonly Asked Questions About Truck Accident Cases in Ellenwood
While exploring their legal options, some claimants have asked us:
What Should I Do Now?
Your health should be your top priority after a truck accident. We recommend visiting a healthcare provider as soon as possible. We also suggest keeping all information between you and your legal team. Social media, neighbors, and co-workers do not need to know about your case’s progression. Anything you share could hurt your case and its outcome.
Do I Have To Work with a Truck Accident Lawyer?
While you don’t have to work with a lawyer, we recommend doing so––especially if you’re suing a million-dollar trucking company. You don’t want to be at a disadvantage during negotiations. Our team will advocate for you and pursue what you deserve.
How Long Could It Take To Recover Damages?
Your case’s progression depends on many factors unique to your situation. Our team will manage insurance communications, combat bad faith insurance practices, and file all paperwork on time to advance your case. If the other party tries to delay your case, we will file a lawsuit against them in civil court.
Call Kaine Law To Start Your Free Case Review
If you suffered a truck accident because of another party’s negligence, you can seek financial recovery for your hardships. Kaine Law is ready to start advocating for you now. We support truck accident claimants in and around Ellenwood. To get started, connect with us now.
Call or text 404-214-2001 or complete a Free Case Evaluation form