If you were in a truck accident, you may be entitled to collect compensation for medical bills, lost wages, and other accident-related damages. You don’t have to worry about managing your case, though. Kaine Law will provide a Union City truck accident lawyer for you.
They will gather evidence, establish liable parties, and negotiate a settlement on your behalf. We offer all of this help on a contingency-fee basis.
Truck Accidents Can Cause You Substantial – and Recoverable – Losses
The U.S. Department of Energy explains that the largest class of trucks weighs more than 33,000 pounds. When such great weight strikes another vehicle, there is potential for devastating injuries and death.
Our team will work with you to identify your losses, which may include:
- Pain and suffering: You may experience trauma, pain, and inconvenience after a truck accident. We can pursue coverage for these losses and any necessary treatments.
- Lost income: Getting injured will make it more difficult to do any job. If you must reduce your hours or miss work while injured, then you may lose your regular income. You could also be unable to earn performance bonuses or retirement benefits.
- Lost earning power: Persistent injury symptoms may reduce your ability to earn. We may seek coverage for the difference between your pre-accident and post-accident earning power.
- Past and anticipated medical costs: Ambulance transportation, medical imaging, hospital services, surgery, follow-up treatment, rehabilitation, and other medical costs may entitle you to compensation.
- Repair or replacement of property: Truck accidents will generally cause damage to another vehicle. We may be able to cover not only vehicle repairs but also the cost of damage to any other personal property.
- A wrongful death: A wrongful death may cause severe pain and suffering, financial harm, and other significant damages.
Our team will identify your losses, determine their value, and name the party who is liable for them.
Liability for Truck Accidents in Union City
At the very least, truck accident cases involve three parties: the truck driver, the motorist (or pedestrian) they hit, and the trucking company. Some truck accidents involve more or different combinations of parties. The more parties involved in a truck accident, the more complicated a case may be.
Our firm knows how to establish liability for a truck accident. We’ll identify all liable parties, which may include:
- The truck driver
- The trucking company
- The Union City government
- A truck or motor vehicle manufacturer
- A mechanic who contributed to your accident
- The manufacturer of dangerous cargo
- Any other party who contributed to, or has liability for, your accident
You may have a hard time determining liability on your own. Rather than take such an approach, let a Union City truck accident lawyer from Kaine Law lead your case. We may work with investigators, experts, and even the trucking company to gather all necessary evidence.
For a free legal consultation with a truck accident lawyer serving Union City, call 404-214-2001
How Kaine Law Can Help You After a Truck Accident in Union City
At Kaine Law, our attorneys have multiple decades of experience serving Georgians. We offer resources, compassion, and our strongest effort to every client we represent.
When you hire Kaine Law for your truck accident case, expect us to:
Investigate Your Truck Accident
To do a thorough investigation, our team may:
- Collect data from the truck’s black box
- Photograph or gather physical evidence from the truck
- Investigate all damage to your vehicle
- Obtain the police report for your accident
- Interview witnesses
- Reconstruct your accident
- Take any other necessary steps to understand and document your accident
We will take any necessary legal steps to secure evidence.
Document Your Damages
We’ll need to identify all of your losses before securing a fair financial recovery. We’ll seek proof of your losses, which may include:
- Your doctors’ assessments of injuries
- Medical bills
- Invoices for vehicle repairs, temporary transportation, and other accident-related expenses
- Proof that you’ve missed work while injured
- Testimony from experts, loved ones, and any other party who has knowledge of your damages
We’ll want strong documentation and evidence before we enter settlement talks.
Negotiate for Fair Compensation
Defendants in your case may agree to settle. A settlement should cover all of your accident-related damages – both present and future. If we can’t negotiate a fair settlement, then we’ll be ready for trial.
Protect Your Rights
Trucking companies are often large corporations with significant legal resources. Without a lawyer’s defense, these companies may take advantage of you. They may twist your words, pressure you into a poor settlement, and try to have you admit fault for your truck accident.
As your attorneys, Kaine Law will protect your rights.
Union City Truck Accident Lawyer Near Me 404-214-2001
Kaine Law Requires No Upfront Compensation
Truck accidents can cause significant financial pressure. Kaine Law offers legal representation that won’t put any further financial stress on you. Our truck accident attorneys work for contingency fees. We receive no upfront payment from you.
The deal is this simple: if we win your case, we receive a portion of your financial recovery. You’ll be fully aware of what percentage we receive before you hire us. If we don’t secure compensation for you, then we receive nothing.
There May Be a Time Limit on Your Truck Accident Case in Union City
O.C.G.A § 9-3-33 generally requires you to file a personal injury lawsuit within two years of your truck accident. You may also face a time limit for a wrongful death lawsuit.
There are exceptions to these statutes, so consider contacting Kaine Law regardless of when your truck accident happened.
Click to contact our Truck Accidents lawyers today
Call Kaine Law Today About Your Truck Accident in Union City
Don’t wait to seek justice in Union City. With Kaine Law, you can rest assured that we’re fighting for you. Once you complete an initial meeting with one of our truck accident lawyers, you can focus on your recovery. We’ll start your case as soon as possible.
Reach out to Kaine Law today at (404) 214-2001 for a FREE consultation.