If you’ve slipped, fallen, and suffered injuries in Union City, Kaine Law is here to help you seek a financial recovery. We can also help if you’re acting on behalf of an injured loved one or if a loved one passed away from fall-related injuries.
Our firm has served injured and grieving Georgians for multiple decades. A Union City personal injury lawyer from our team will handle your case from start to finish.
Who Is Liable for Your Slip and Fall Injuries?
It’s our job to answer this question for you. Once we determine whose negligence caused you to slip and fall, we will pursue a fair settlement from those parties. Of course, we will also go to trial if the circumstances require it.
O.C.G.A. § 51-3-1 applies to many slip and fall injury cases. This statute states that someone injured in a slip and fall accident can hold a property owner responsible for damages “caused by his failure to exercise ordinary care in keeping the premises and approaches safe.” Thus, we often rely on this statute to establish liability in your case.
Each case we handle is a blank slate. We will conduct a thorough investigation before determining liability for your losses.
What Kaine Law Does for Slip and Fall Clients
Kaine Law does far more than establish liability for clients’ losses. As your attorneys, our team can:
- Identify all your losses: Damages are an essential piece of each personal injury case. We will identify all your fall-related losses. These will serve as the basis of any settlement or judgment we seek.
- Document your losses: We’ll support your losses with documentation—medical bills, loved ones’ testimony of your damages, proof of lost income, and other helpful evidence.
- Deal with others involved in your case: All case-related communications will come through our firm. As a result, you won’t have to worry about other attorneys, insurance companies, or defendants contacting you. By handling case-related communications, we’ll protect you from harm while saving you time and effort.
- Lead your legal case or insurance claim: We’ll lead the process from beginning to end, whether you seek coverage through insurance or a lawsuit.
- Complete settlement negotiations: Our team will stand our ground as we negotiate for a fair award. These discussions can become tense, but our team has experience resolving cases through settlement talks.
- Arguing your case in court: Cases like yours do not generally require a trial. However, Kaine Law embraces any case that goes to court.
Keep in mind that should you choose not to hire an attorney, you would be responsible for completing all these tasks. Doing so could limit your time for medical treatment and personal matters.
For a free legal consultation with a slip and fall injury lawyer serving Union City, call 404-214-2001
Client Testimonials Speak to Kaine Law’s Reputation
Our team has worked hard to earn positive testimonials from clients, and we share these reviews willingly:
- “Our attorney, Evan Kaine, took a personal interest in our case. We weren’t just treated like another client.” – G.L. and K.O.
- “He has fought for me on more than one occasion. He REALLY CARES about his clients. He REALLY produces realistic results. He is REALLY FAIR and HONEST.” – D.C.
- “Mr. Kaine fought to protect my rights, stuck with it and never quit.” – T.J.
These former clients directly interacted with our Union City slip and fall injury lawyers. More than anyone, they clearly understand how Kaine Law serves our clients. You should expect the same first-rate service as we handle your slip and fall injury case in Fulton County.
Union City Slip and Fall Injury Lawyer Near Me 404-214-2001
Recoverable Damages for Slip and Fall Injury Victims in Union City
Though each case we handle presents unique losses, our slip and fall injury clients may incur:
- Medical bills
- Temporary or permanent loss of income
- Loss of physical or cognitive abilities
- Temporary or permanent disability
- Physical pain and suffering
- Emotional and psychological trauma
- Lost quality of life
We will evaluate each loss that you’ve experienced. We will also consider damages that are likely to emerge or worsen in the future.
Our team will determine the monetary cost of your losses. Calculating this figure will take time, effort, and concentration. However, we ensure the accuracy of this figure, as it will determine the settlement amount that we seek for you.
Click to contact our Slip and Fall Injury lawyers today
Can I Afford to Hire Kaine Law for My Case in Union City?
Yes, every slip and fall victim in Union City can afford to hire our firm. This is true because:
- Kaine Law attorneys do not receive a flat fee or hourly rate and get no upfront compensation
- You will not pay us out of pocket under any circumstances
- We only accept payment if we win your case, at which point we’ll receive a portion of your financial recovery
There is no personal financial risk in hiring Kaine Law. Before we start your case, you’ll agree to grant us a percentage of your winnings—and you’ll be completely aware of what that percentage is.
When Should I Hire Kaine Law?
We advise that you hire our firm as soon as possible. Statutes such as O.C.G.A § 9-3-33 may limit the window for filing your personal injury case. Though exceptions might apply, you generally have two years to file a personal injury claim in Union City.
However, there is no reason to wait to hire an attorney. At the very least, you can complete a free consultation. We can explain the legal process and answer any questions you have. There are no obligations when you call.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Contact Kaine Law Today to Learn More About Your Case
Our team is available 24/7 to slip and fall victims in Union City. Whether you’re injured or have lost a loved one, we are ready to pursue justice for you. We will explain how a Union City slip and fall injury lawyer from our team can assist you.
Call Kaine Law today for your free consultation.