If you or a loved one suffered an injury because of a truck accident in East Point, then a liable party may cover your losses. You should not have to pay for the cost of your medical care, psychological treatment, lost income, and other damages.
A lawyer from Kaine Law will work hard on your truck accident case. They will pursue all of the compensation you deserve.
How Much Compensation Can You Get for a Truck Accident?
Your losses will dictate how much compensation you are entitled to. The team at Kaine Law will determine fair compensation by:
- Identifying your losses
- Determining the cost of each loss
- Totaling the cost of your losses
- Determining the share of liability for your accident
You may receive compensation even if you are partially at fault for your truck accident.
Which Specific Losses Can You Receive Compensation for?
A claim or lawsuit may entitle you to coverage for all accident-related losses. The following types of medical care may warrant monetary awards:
- Ambulance transport
- Emergency surgery
- Other forms of emergency care
- Doctors’ appointments
- Transportation to medical appointments
- Medical imaging scans
The Insurance Information Institute (III) notes that passenger vehicle occupants usually suffer most in truck accidents. A truck driver, trucking company, or some other liable party may be responsible for your cost of care. You may also suffer professionally because of a truck accident. Professional losses that may entitle you to compensation are:
- Lost wages
- Lost future earnings
- Lost earning power
- Lost productivity
- Forfeited bonuses and retirement contributions
- Loss of fulfillment and joy from your job
In addition to these losses, you may suffer another significant damage: pain and suffering.
Can You Receive Compensation for Pain and Suffering?
You may receive compensation for pain and suffering. Injuries from a truck accident may cause:
- Pain stemming from physical injuries
- Trauma in the form of recurring thoughts and dreams
- Difficulty sleeping
- Generalized anxiety
- Anxiety specific to driving or riding in vehicles
- Lost quality of life
Pain and suffering may entitle you to a specific amount of compensation. Our team will determine what monetary value your pain and suffering has. If you have any other losses aside from those listed here, Kaine Law will pursue fair coverage for them.
For a free legal consultation with a truck accident lawyer serving East Point, call 404-214-2001
Why Choose Kaine Law for Your Truck Accident Case?
Look no further than our past clients for reasons to hire Kaine Law. Here is what those clients say about our firm:
- “I was in a minor car accident and wasn’t sure that I even had a case. I met with Evan and he explained the law in terms I could understand. I immediately hired him and Evan turned my questionable case into more than $50,000.00! Evan is upfront, honest and expects the same from his clients – and he doesn’t take half of your money! I highly recommend Attorney Evan Kaine.” – G.S.
- “When I got hurt, I didn’t know what to do. I contacted Evan and I’m glad that I did. He came to visit me in the hospital and gave me the comfort and confidence that I wanted in my attorney. He’s a fighter.” – J.S.
- “Evan Kaine got me a settlement when my old attorney couldn’t. He went the extra mile for me.” – M.M.
We have received positive reviews from clients throughout Georgia. Kaine Law takes the satisfaction of every client seriously.
A truck accident lawyer from our firm will lead your case in East Point. We have obtained several million-plus-dollar settlements and will seek full coverage for you.
East Point Truck Accident Lawyer Near Me 404-214-2001
How Will Kaine Law Seek Victory for You?
We tailor a specific approach for each client’s case. Our team will create a strategy for your case by:
- Gathering as many facts as possible
- Determining who is liable for your truck accident
- Identifying any witnesses who can help your case
- Calculating how much compensation you deserve
- Determining whether to pursue an insurance claim or lawsuit
Our strategy may change as your case evolves, but our goal will remain the same: obtaining all of the awards you deserve. Our team handles the following duties as necessary:
Determination of Liability
Your truck accident case may involve multiple defendants. Liable parties may include:
- A truck driver
- A truck driver’s boss
- A trucking company
- A truck manufacturer
- A parts manufacturer
- A governmental body
- Any other party that contributed to your accident
We identify any negligence that contributed to your truck accident. Negligence generally occurs when:
- A person or organization owes you a duty of care.
- A person or organization breaches their duty of care to you.
- The breach of duty of care causes you harm.
- We can prove the damages resulting from the breach of duty of care.
The American Bar Association (ABA) notes that a liable party does not have to intend to harm you—they typically do not. Regardless of intent, those parties may still owe you compensation.
Pursuit of Compensation
We may have multiple options for seeking compensation for you. Our team will choose the route that:
- Will provide adequate financial coverage
- Provides the quickest resolution
Kaine Law generally tries to settle our clients’ cases through insurance negotiations. A settlement can provide substantial compensation without the hassles of going to trial. However, we handle each client’s case on an individual basis.
Our team will protect you throughout the legal or insurance process. We stand between the insurance companies, attorneys, and your rights. This can prevent you from:
- Making any statements that will forfeit your right to compensation
- Experiencing intimidation at the hands of attorneys or insurance companies
- Accepting an insufficient settlement
Click to contact our Truck Accidents lawyers today
Call Kaine Law Today for Your Free Consultation
We will handle every part of your case. You just worry about getting better. You pay our team nothing upfront or out of pocket. You pay us nothing unless we win. Our firm takes the risk, and we will fight for you like our fee depends on it – because it does.
A lawyer from our firm will oversee every step of your truck accident case in East Point. Call Kaine Law today at (404) 214-2001 to complete your free consultation.