Were you or a loved one injured in an ATV accident? If so, the liable party, whoever they may be, could owe you compensation for your injuries, lost income, and more.
If you do not feel up to the task of taking on a claim and/or lawsuit by yourself, you do not have to do so: let an East Point personal injury lawyer from Kaine Law handle the work for you. This way, you would not have to expend time and energy you do not have to recover damages.
ATV Accident Damages Could Aid Your Recovery
Suffering from apersonal injury in East Point could affect your life in many ways. For instance, you could face financial stress as a result of:
- Medical costs associated with treating your injury and its symptoms
- Being unable to work, either short-term or long-term, because of the injury
- Having to pay for repairs to your vehicle or replace lost personal property
- Losing your job or missing out on promotions or benefits if your injury keeps you from working for a long time
- Other expenses that you would not have had to pay had you not been in the accident, such as childcare costs or housekeeping costs
In addition, you could face challenges to your personal health and well-being if:
- Your injuries are very physically painful.
- You suffer psychological consequences, such as trauma.
- Your injuries leave behind scar tissue.
- You are no longer able to care for yourself without assistance or live independently.
- Your relationship with someone you love has suffered or ended because of the accident and/or your injuries.
You could seek financial compensation for each of these losses and more. You may even recover compensation for wrongful death if you lost a loved one in an ATV accident.
Obtaining this money from a settlement or a jury award would give you one less thing to worry about as you recuperate. You could be sure of receiving medical care and supporting your family, even if you are still unable to return to work.
For a free legal consultation with a atv accident lawyer serving East Point, call 404-214-2001
Our Lawyers Can Fight for ATV Accident Compensation
According toO.C.G.A § 9-3-33, you usually have two years to find the liable party and hold them responsible for their actions by filing a lawsuit. If you do not meet this deadline, you may lose the right to compensation.
This is why we advise potential clients to consult our East Point ATV accident lawyer in a timely manner. When youhire our lawyer promptly, you gain access to a caring, professional ally who can:
- Help you better understand the law and how you can work within it to build and fight your case
- Gather evidence from sources like your doctor, the police, witnesses, and even the liable party
- Provide a distant, neutral perspective regarding your case, which can be invaluable when you are in the thick of things
- Deal with all of the paperwork, so you do not have to think about writing a demand letter or drafting a settlement agreement
- Deal with all of the other parties involved in the case, including the at-fault party, their lawyer, and the insurance companies
- Determine whether you should start by seeking a pretrial settlement or skip straight to taking the liable party to a trial
- Represent you either at the negotiating table or in the courtroom, so you do not have to speak for yourself in such stressful situations
- Keep you updated throughout the case—you do not want a lawyer who keeps you in the dark or never contacts you without prompting
Not sure if you can afford a lawyer to do all of these things for you? Kaine Law makes it easier to pay for our services by charging no attorney’s fees up front. This means you:
- Do not have to pay us anything to get us to start your case
- Only get a bill for our services once you recover compensation
East Point ATV Accident Lawyer Near Me 404-214-2001
Who Is Responsible for Your ATV Accident in East Point?
Motor vehicle accidents can happen for any number of reasons. Many are due to a driver’s error. TheNational Highway Transportation Safety Administration (NHTSA) reports that some of the most common risky driving behaviors are:
- Driving while drunk or under the influence of drugs
- Driving too fast for the conditions (this may mean driving over the posted speed limit or failing to take factors like inclement weather into account)
- Being distracted by cell phones or other gadgets, other people, or an animal
No driver should engage in these kinds of behaviors, whether they are behind the wheel of an ATV, a car, a motorcycle, or any other kind of vehicle. ATV drivers may believe they are relatively safe since their vehicles are designed for tough travel. However, they—and anyone around them—could still suffer devastating injuries.
In some cases, a third party may play a role in an ATV accident. They could include:
- A vehicle manufacturer who allowed a faulty product to go to market
- A mechanic who told you the vehicle was safe to use, even though they should have known it was not
- A property owner who allowed obvious hazards (e.g., deep potholes) to remain without making reasonable efforts to fix them or to warn visitors about them
Do you know for sure who caused your ATV accident? Is there a “hidden” liable party who played a role that you do not know about? Kaine Law can answer those questions for you and make sure that you pursue all available compensation from all of the liable parties.
Click to contact our ATV Accidents lawyers today
Want Help From Our East Point Lawyer?
Help is only a phone call away. Get in touch with Kaine Law today for a free case evaluation. An East Point ATV accident lawyer from our firm can fight hard for a settlement that fairly compensates you for all of your injuries. You could use this money to support yourself and your family as you recuperate.