Pet owners and other responsible parties must protect others from dog bites. If you or a loved one sustained injuries in a dog bite incident in East Point, you could hire an attorney to seek coverage for your losses.
Kaine Law serves Fulton County proudly, fighting for victims of animal attacks. Our East Point dog bite lawyers will lead your injury case from start to finish.
Georgia Pet Owners Must Protect Others From Their Dogs
O.C.G.A. § 51-2-7 states that pet owners who exhibit “careless management” of an animal may be liable when that animal causes harm. This statute applies to dog owners in East Point. However, it may also apply to other parties who keep dogs in their care, like boarding services, groomers, and veterinarians.
When a dog has a history of violence or aggression, a responsible party has no excuse for acting carelessly. Possible examples of negligence in East Point dog bite cases include:
- Letting a dog go off-leash when doing so puts others at risk
- Failing to install a fence around a yard where a dog runs loose
- Installing a fence that is too short or otherwise defective to keep a vicious dog from escaping its confines
- Leaving an aggressive dog in the care of a minor or someone who cannot control the animal
- Failing to warn others that a dog is dangerous, and they should keep their distance
There are countless circumstances when a dog bite can occur. In many cases, the person in charge of the animal is negligent. Therefore, our team will review your case and identify any liable parties who might owe you compensation.
For a free legal consultation with a dog bite lawyer serving East Point, call 404-214-2001
Why Retain Kaine Law for Your Dog Bite Case in East Point?
Kaine Law, led by attorney Evan Kaine, seeks justice for those needlessly injured in Georgia. We know the laws governing dog bites in East Point, and we’ll interpret those laws for you. We’ll handle your entire lawsuit or insurance claim for you.
We’ll let our past clients describe what it’s like to work with our firm:
- “Evan Kaine got me a settlement when my old attorney couldn’t. He went the extra mile for me.” – M.
- “Mr. Kaine and his staff are good people. They work hard to help those who need the help during tough times. I am so happy to have found Mr. Kaine and to call him and his office friends.” H.
- “Evan Kaine is a great attorney who kept me informed on all activity regarding my case. Always willing to go the extra mile to put me at ease. Very knowledgeable and thorough, always examining my case from every angle. I have recommended him to several friends and will continue to do so. Overall great legal service.” – S.
These testimonials represent our firm’s values. As a Kaine Law client, you will receive several benefits. For example, our attorneys, paralegals, and support staff will pay attention to every detail of your case. In addition, if you have questions, you can reach us at any time. This knowledge may remove an enormous financial weight from your mind.
East Point Dog Bite Lawyer Near Me 404-214-2001
What Damages Will We Seek Compensation For?
We evaluate each case individually, determining exactly how much compensation the client deserves. We will do the same in your case, pursuing damages such as these.
Pain and Suffering
Being bitten by a dog is often painful. In incidents where a vicious dog bites deep or holds on for a prolonged period, the pain may be excruciating. However, your pain and suffering may extend beyond physical pain to include:
- Lost quality of life
- A newfound fear of dogs
- Loss of physical abilities
- Traumatic memories
Kaine Law knows how to calculate the value of pain and suffering, even though this loss does not have a clear-cut monetary cost. In addition, we will include in your claim any mental health therapy for pain and suffering that you require.
While you’re recovering from your dog bite injuries, you may lose:
- Opportunities to earn bonuses, retirement benefits, and promotions
- Your position with your employer
- Earning power
Such professional damages may entitle you to compensation. Thus, we’ll seek appropriate coverage if you’re unable to work because of the effects of a dog bite.
You may get full reimbursement for bite-related medical expenses. Healthcare costs can mount quickly, especially if you require extensive care. Therefore, we will pursue compensation for emergency department care, follow-up doctor’s appointments, medications, and other medical bills.
Finally, if you experience any other damages due to your dog bite, we’ll include those losses in your claim or lawsuit.
Click to contact our Dog Bite lawyers today
What Duties does Kaine Law Handle for Dog Bite Victims in East Point?
Our clients’ cases are our responsibility. This charge generally means that we:
- Collect bite-related evidence, including proof of liability
- Speak with witnesses to the incident or other case-related circumstances
- Identify and calculate the value of your bite-related losses
- Hire any experts who can improve your case
- Handle all paperwork and communications
- Protect the client from anyone who could violate their rights
- Negotiate a fair settlement
- Argue your case at trial if necessary
We go the extra mile for each client. Kaine Law works tirelessly to impress each client, whether it means helping you with case-related appointments or negotiating tirelessly for a fair settlement.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Contact Kaine Law Today About Your Dog Bite Case in East Point
You shouldn’t wait to get legal help after a dog attack. Instead, Kaine Law can work quickly to gather sensitive evidence and file your case before any deadlines expire. An East Point dog bite lawyer from our firm is ready to help you.
Contact Kaine Law today for your free consultation.