If you were injured or lost a loved one due to a car accident in East Point, you might receive compensation for:
- Medical care
- Lost income
- Other losses
Kaine Law will provide a car accident lawyer to handle your case in East Point. We will do everything from identifying your losses to negotiating a settlement.
Which Losses Entitle You to Coverage After a Car Accident?
Several types of losses may entitle you to coverage. The types of coverage you can receive will depend on whether you file an insurance claim, bring a lawsuit, or take some combination of actions.
Car accident victims may receive coverage for:
Accident-Related Medical Care
Any medical treatment that stems from your accident may warrant compensation. Covered treatment can include:
- An ambulance ride
- Emergency department care
- Medical imaging to diagnose your injuries
- A period of hospitalization
- Medications provided while you are in the hospital
- Medications you must take after leaving the hospital
- Follow-up care
Rehabilitation, medical equipment, and long-term care may also entitle you to coverage.
Injuries or death from a car accident in East Point can cause:
- Lost income
- Lost overtime pay
- Lost earning power
- Lost bonuses
- Lost 401k contributions
- A reduction in your hours
- Loss of your career
- Loss of professional fulfillment
You could receive coverage for these losses.
You may deserve coverage for:
- Damage to your vehicle’s body
- Damage to vehicle components
- Damage to property strapped to your vehicle at the time of your accident
- Damage to property inside of your vehicle
Liable parties may pay to replace or repair your damaged property.
Non-economic losses do not have a clear economic cost. However, they are a critical class of damages. Car accidents often cause non-economic losses such as:
- Physical pain from injuries
- Emotional pain
- Psychological trauma
- Inability to sleep
- Generalized anxiety
- Fear of driving or riding in vehicles
- Pain and suffering
You may face economic costs related to non-economic losses – the cost of counseling and medication, for example. We will pursue coverage for these costs as well.
Our team will account for every loss that you suffer. You may also deserve coverage for future losses.
For a free legal consultation with a car accident lawyer serving East Point, call 404-214-2001
How We Document Your Losses
It is one thing to identify what your losses are. The next hurdle is to prove, with as much evidence as possible, the severity of your losses.
Our team pursues all documentation of your losses. Such documentation can include:
- Pay stubs to prove lost income
- Medical bills
- Doctors’ written reports
- Mental health professionals’ written reports
- Bills for vehicle repair
We will seek any paperwork, photograph, video, or other documentation that illustrates your losses.
Experts may also attest to your losses. We hire experts for you, and you do not pay any additional cost for their services. A car accident lawyer from Kaine Law will go above and beyond for you. Beyond documenting your losses, they will navigate the legal system to pursue fair East Point accident coverage.
East Point Car Accident Lawyer Near Me 404-214-2001
Why Clients Choose Kaine Law
The team at Kaine Law will fight for you. There are several reasons to choose our firm for your case, including:
Our Reputation and Results
A law firm’s reputation should stem from the feelings of past clients. Those clients understand:
- How a firm handles a case
- How personal the firm’s legal representation is
- How hard the firm fights for car accident victims
Here is what our clients say about Kaine Law:
- “My first lawyer fired me and said that my case had a $0.00 value. I found Evan Kaine and he turned $0.00 into $50,000. Mr. Kaine helped me when I was down. He fought for me when no one else would. We need more lawyers like Evan Kaine.” – D.G. in Stone Mountain, GA
- “I was in a minor car accident and wasn’t sure that I even had a case. I met with Evan and he explained the law in terms I could understand. I immediately hired him and Evan turned my questionable case into more than $50,000.00! Evan is upfront, honest and expects the same from his clients – and he doesn’t take half of your money! I highly recommend Attorney Evan Kaine.” – G.S. in Smyrna, GA
Client testimonials say a lot, but financial results are just as important. Let us pursue the compensation that you deserve. Our team has recovered motor vehicle accident settlements before. Car accidents are one of our foremost practice areas. Some settlements and judgments we secured include:
- $11 million
- $5.75 million
- $4.325 million
Our Full-Service Approach
Your only concerns after a car accident should be:
- Emotional recovery
- Physical recovery
- Coping with the loss of a loved one
- Returning to normalcy
By handling your legal case from start to finish, we allow you to focus on these priorities. Our team does everything required to complete your case, including:
- Investigating your accident
- Identifying all liable parties
- Calculating the cost of your losses
- Gathering evidence
- Hiring experts
- Completing paperwork
- Filing paperwork
- Making phone calls
- Making appearances
- Defending your rights
We handle the big- and small-picture details of your case.
Our Willingness to Fight for Compensation
When you hire us, you expect results. Our team fights for the financial recovery you deserve.
We generally seek a settlement, which the American Bar Association (ABA) lists as the top outcome for civil cases. Some clients’ cases require a trial, though. We handle the trial phase when necessary.
Click to contact our Car Accidents lawyers today
Hire Kaine Law Today at No Upfront Cost
Kaine Law offers clients a contingency fee. The bottom line of a contingency fee: you do not pay us a dime unless we win.
We also offer complimentary consultations. When you call, we will:
- Review your case
- Answer your questions
- Explain how to start your case
- Address any concerns
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Call Kaine Law to Get Started
Calling Kaine Law may be the first step in securing justice for your East Point car accident. A lawyer from our team will make your case their business. Call Kaine Law today at (404) 214-2001 for your free case review.
Do not wait to call. We may have a limited window for filing your case.
Call or text 404-214-2001 or complete a Free Case Evaluation form