You’re a lot of things after your collision with an uninsured motorist: confused, scared, frustrated…but there’s one thing that you’re not. Alone. You can partner with an East Point personal injury lawyer from Kaine Law. Our team offers comprehensive legal support to injured people in Fulton County and the surrounding area.
Without insurance, your claim may get complicated, but you still have financial recovery options. We offer free case reviews where injured people can learn more about partnering with Attorney Evan Kaine and his car accident team.
Our East Point Accident Lawyers Demand Financial Justice
Our uninsured motorist accident lawyers at Kaine Law can handle your case from start to finish. This includes:
- Determining liability
- Gathering supporting evidence
- Negotiating with insurance companies
- Answering your questions and addressing your concerns
- Advocating for your rights at trial
- Protecting you from bad faith insurance practices
- Assessing possible settlement offers
- Keeping you updated on your case’s progression
- Handling all communications
If there’s something your case requires to reach a fair outcome, we can handle it. With our lawyers on your side, you can focus your full attention on healing.
Our East Point Accident Lawyers Offer Help with Contingency
You can afford to hire an East Point personal injury attorney to take on your case when you choose Kaine Law. We will work on your uninsured motorist accident claim on contingency.
You will not have to put a retainer down or cover any out-of-pocket expenses along the way. You will only have to pay attorney’s fees if we win. If we do not win your case, we will not request compensation for our services.
Our Uninsured Accident Team Can File Your Case on Time
If a lawsuit becomes necessary, you must file it within the appropriate deadline. Per O.C.G.A. § 9-3-33, you generally have two years to file your lawsuit. However, this deadline could vary depending on the circumstances of your case. Our team can assess your case, learn its filing deadline, and act accordingly. We do everything possible to protect your right to fair compensation.
We Can Determine the Cause of Your Uninsured Accident
Learning the cause of your accident is essential if you hope to recover compensation. Your attorney will conduct a thorough investigation to determine your accident’s cause. Then, we can assign fault and liability for your losses. We may find that an insured party has liability, and then pursue compensation from them.
Liability could lie with:
- The uninsured driver who hit you
- A government agency
- An auto parts manufacturer
- An auto parts designer and/or distributor
- A motor vehicle dealership
For a free legal consultation with a uninsured motorist accident lawyer serving East Point, call 404-214-2001
You Could Seek These Damages After an Uninsured Motorist Accident
After suffering a car accident, you reasonably want compensation for your losses. Compensable damages may comprise:
Your Medical Bills
You may have considerable medical expenses following your collision. Yet, through an insurance claim or a lawsuit, you can get these costs covered.
You should never have to be responsible for out-of-pocket expenses, such as co-pays or transportation costs. Nor should you have to cover any future medical expenses that may arise from your condition.
Pain and Suffering Damages (Also Known as “Non-Economic Damages”)
Pain and suffering damages are quantifiable, but they do not have fixed monetary values. Examples of these losses include:
- Pain and suffering and inconvenience
- Scarring and disfigurement
- Mental trauma
- Loss of consortium
Vehicle Repair or Replacement Costs
Vehicle repairs and expenses are often costly. If your vehicle was totaled after the accident, you may need to purchase a new one. If your vehicle needs repairs, those could cost thousands.
The liable party should cover all of these expenses, and our team stands ready to pursue them.
Lost Wages and Future Income
Lost income and reduced future earning capacity can devastate your family. After all, you still have standard monthly expenses despite being out of work. We can demand that the liable party cover your lost income, employee benefits, and future potential earnings.
Other Out-of-Pocket Expenses
You deserve fair compensation for every loss stemming from the collision. These costs may include:
- Childcare expenses
- Temporary transportation arrangements
- Assistive devices, such as wheelchairs
We can use your receipts, invoices, and billing statements to calculate what you need.
East Point Uninsured Motorist Accident Lawyer Near Me 404-214-2001
What Satisfied Clients Share About Their Experience With Our Accident Team
Interested in what previous clients share about partnering with our team? Here are some of our most recent reviews:
- “After my husband died, I knew I needed help fighting the insurance company. I knew I couldn’t do it on my own so I called Evan. Evan Kaine fought for me and got me results.” – P.A.
- “Attorney Evan Kaine did what he said that he would do.” – J.O.
- “When I got hurt, I didn’t know what to do. I contacted Evan and I’m glad that I did. He gave me the comfort and confidence that I wanted in my attorney. He’s a fighter.” – J.L.
- “I was in a minor car accident and wasn’t sure that I even had a case. I met and immediately hired him. Evan turned my questionable case into more than $50,000.00! Evan is upfront, honest, and expects the same from his clients – and he doesn’t take half of your money! I highly recommend Attorney Evan Kaine.” – G.S.
Click to contact our Uninsured Motorist Accidents lawyers today
Connect With Our East Point Uninsured Motorist Accident Attorneys Today
Even if the at-fault driver doesn’t have insurance, you still have legal options. When an East Point uninsured motorist accident lawyer fights for your rights, you can rest easy knowing you have an advocate on your side.
Learn more about what is next for your claim by calling our team. We offer free case reviews where we can discuss your accident, injuries, and next steps moving forward. Are you in pain? Call Kaine Law.