You could work with an East Point swimming pool accident lawyer if you or a close relative got injured in someone’s swimming pool in an accident that was not your fault.
Your injury claim could include your medical bills, lost wages, discomfort, and other losses. An East Point personal injury lawyer from Kaine Law could take care of your claim for compensation while you focus on getting better.
Recoverable Damages in East Point Swimming Pool Accident Cases
Swimming pool accidents can cause devastating injuries. Drownings are tragic. Near-drownings can cause permanent impairment from brain damage. Diving accidents can cause paralysis from spinal cord damage. Slip and fall accidents can cause traumatic brain injuries and fractures.
Every swimming pool accident case is different. The amount of your recovery will depend on the unique facts of your situation.
Here are some of the common categories of money damages people seek to recover from the negligent party in a swimming pool accident injury claim or lawsuit:
- Medical bills for the treatment they needed for their injuries: Ambulatory care, trauma center, hospital, doctors, intensive care units (ICU), and other related healthcare services can be in this category.
- Rehabilitation facility: After a catastrophic injury like head trauma, the victim might need extensive therapeutic intervention to learn how to perform tasks like speaking or walking again.
- Long-term care center: A person injured in a swimming pool accident might lose the ability to live independently because of their wounds. If they need daily assistance with medical treatments or personal care, they might need to move into a nursing home or have home health care for the rest of their lives.
- Lost wages: This category covers the income the injured person did not get paid while recuperating from their wounds. Sometimes, the injured person might be unable to work for weeks or months. In other situations, the disability might be so profound that they cannot earn a living again.
- Pain and suffering: The physical discomfort, emotional distress, and inconvenience of getting injured in a swimming pool accident or not compensated merely by getting one’s medical bills paid. This category addresses those additional issues.
Also, if your loved one lost their life due to a swimming pool accident, we might be able to go after additional money damages for the family.
For a free legal consultation with a swimming pool accident lawyer serving East Point, call 404-214-2001
How an East Point Swimming Pool Accident Attorney Can Help with Your Case
If you try to handle your East Point swimming pool accident claim on your own without an attorney, you will have to perform a multitude of tasks by yourself. Our clients get to rest and recuperate while we take care of all of these items for them:
- We make sure that you know what to expect with your injury claim and possible litigation by explaining the process to you.
- We investigate the swimming pool accident and look for evidence that will help us establish causation. We need to prove whose negligence caused the accident.
- We gather evidence like your medical records, your employment records, testimonies of witnesses, records of the pool service company, and other relevant material.
- We work with the insurance company and provide the information they need to assess liability and calculate the monetary value of your injury claim.
- We negotiate with the at-fault party’s insurance company to try to settle your claim.
- If the insurance company does not agree to pay a fair amount for your losses, and if appropriate, we can file a lawsuit seeking compensation for your damages.
- After we file a lawsuit, the negotiation does not stop. In fact, the vast majority of swimming pool accident claims do not have to go to trial because they settle out of court.
This is merely a brief overview of the many services we provide for our East Point swimming pool accident injury clients.
East Point Swimming Pool Accident Lawyer Near Me 404-214-2001
How Contingency Fees Work in East Point Swimming Pool Accident Claims
You do not have to pay us any upfront legal fees to handle your East Point swimming pool accident case because we use a contingency fee arrangement on these claims. You do not pay us any money for attorney fees during the insurance claim or a lawsuit until the end of the matter.
We get paid a percentage of the settlement or court award for our attorney fees. We use a strict “No fee unless you win” policy. In other words, if you do not win compensation, you do not owe our firm any money for attorney fees. Also, we offer a free initial consultation. There is no obligation.
Click to contact our Swimming Pool Accidents lawyers today
The Filing Deadline for East Point Swimming Pool Accident Cases
Georgia generally only gives you two years to file a personal injury or wrongful death lawsuit against the negligent party under O.C.G.A § 9-3-33. When the defendant is a municipality, the deadline is even shorter. You generally only have six months to take legal action against the city, according to O.C.G.A. § 36-33-5.
You will lose all rights to pursue compensation against the at-fault party, either in a settlement or lawsuit, after the filing deadline passes.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Why Kaine Law Is Right for Your East Point Swimming Pool Accident Case
You deserve top-notch legal representation in your swimming pool accident case. Attorney Evan Kaine has qualified for the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum, which speaks to his reputation and results.
Our mission is to fight for victims and their families, which is why our law firm focuses on personal injury cases. We care about our clients, and we work relentlessly to help them rebuild their lives. Also, we treat our clients with respect and compassion, understanding that they are going through a challenging experience.
We have a strict no-fee guarantee. This guarantee means that you will not owe us any money for legal fees unless you obtain compensation. We put this guarantee right in our contract with you.
How to Get Help on Your Case from an East Point Swimming Pool Accident Lawyer
You can get started today by reaching out to Kaine Law for a free initial consultation. We would be happy to talk to you about your East Point swimming pool accident injury or wrongful death case. There is no obligation.