When you visit another party’s property, whether it’s a house or business, you expect one thing: to remain safe. Yet, here you are, researching your options in the aftermath of a serious accident. Under the law, you have legal recourse. You can file a claim or lawsuit to secure financial recovery.
An East Point personal injury lawyer from Kaine Law can pursue compensation from the liable property owner, government agency, or private institution. We offer no-obligation case reviews where you can meet with our team at no cost.
Our Premises Liability Lawyer Serving East Point Are at Your Service
Kaine Law’s attorneys understand that many complexities come with pursuing a premises liability case. Yet, when you entrust us with your personal injury or wrongful death case, you get an advocate who will:
- Collect evidence of your accident, injuries, and damages
- Gather witness testimonies
- Handle all communications and negotiations with insurers
- Evaluate your expenses and damages
- Build a legal strategy
- Represent you in court (if necessary)
- Keep you updated throughout your case
What do we need from you? Just your story, cooperation, and patience. You don’t pay a dollar to get our help. Because we work on contingency, we charge nothing upfront or out of pocket. This arrangement allows us to break ground on your case without requesting our attorney’s fees.
Our Lawyers Serving East Point Can Hold the Liable Party Accountable
To recover compensation for your losses, we must determine the at-fault and liable parties. This requires us to prove negligence, which involves showing:
- The at-fault party owed you a duty of care. For instance, all business owners must keep their stores safe from hazards that could hurt customers.
- The at-fault party violated this obligation. By allowing hazards or dangers to go unaddressed on their premises, a property owner breaches their duty of care.
- The at-fault party caused your accident. We can prove that another party caused your accident by using security camera footage, eyewitness testimony, and any relevant medical records.
- You have damages. Finally, to establish negligence, we must show that you have damages resulting from an accident. These could include medical bills and lost income.
The responsible party in your case could be a landlord, business owner, or public agency. We may find that more than one party has liability for your losses. Don’t worry; we can hold each of them accountable.
We Can File Your Lawsuit Before the Statute of Limitations Expires
Kaine Law resolves many premises liability cases through negotiations. Yet, we may file a lawsuit if negotiations don’t yield a fair outcome. Under O.C.G.A. § 9-3-33, you generally have two years to sue.
Delaying your lawsuit comes with many potential challenges. For instance, the other party could have more time to build a compelling case. Then, in court, the judge and jury may wonder why it took so long to seek damages. We want to get started on your case as soon as possible. That way, we can avoid many challenges from derailing your case.
For a free legal consultation with a premises liability lawyer serving East Point, call 404-214-2001
Damages You Can Receive in an East Point Liability Claim
A successful case could yield financial recovery for these damages:
- Medical expenses: Treatment, surgery, rehabilitation, counseling, trips to the hospital, and all bills directly linked to your recovery should be covered in full.
- Lost income: If your condition has caused you to miss work (or you’ve been rendered unable to continue employment at your current job), you could seek lost tips, bonuses, wages, and commissions. You can also seek reimbursement for loss of future earning capacity.
- Non-economic losses: Although non-economic damages do not come with inherent dollar values, they’re still recoverable because they have negatively affected your life. Examples of non-economic damages include pain and suffering, disability, scarring, disfigurement, and emotional trauma.
- Wrongful death-related expenses: We’re deeply sorry if your loved one passed away. We hope that compensation for their funeral, burial, and healthcare costs can alleviate some of your grief.
A fair settlement or court award will depend on your expenses and condition. We will examine all written and verbal documentation to determine what you need.
East Point Premises Liability Lawyer Near Me 404-214-2001
Our Lawyers Advocate for Premises Liability Claimants in East Point, GA
O.C.G.A. § 51-3-1 notes that if you suffer injuries on a negligent party’s property, they should pay for your losses. We advocate for people who have suffered injuries or lost loved ones as a result of:
- Slips, trips, and falls
- Dog bites
- Swimming pool accidents
- Fires and explosions
- Carbon monoxide poisoning
- Exposure to dangerous substances, such as lead or asbestos
- Elevator/escalator malfunctions
- Falling objects
- Building code violations
We stand ready to pursue the damages you need if you suffered injuries in a situation not listed above. Kaine Law aims to deliver comprehensive legal help to every client who walks through our doors.
Click to contact our Premises Liability lawyers today
What Previous Claimants Share About Kaine Law’s Premises Liability Lawyers
When asked about the services we provided, some satisfied clients disclosed:
- “If you are looking for an attorney that will always return your calls and works hard for you, HIRE EVAN.” ––G.C., Atlanta, Georgia
- “Evan represented me for a medical claim producing wonderful results. The settlement was right on time, and he made sure I was fairly compensated. Excellent work.” ––L.A., Athens, Georgia
- “My first lawyer fired me and said that my case had a $0.00 value. I found Evan Kaine and he turned $0.00 into $50,000. Mr. Kaine helped me when I was down. He fought for me when no one else would. We need more lawyers like Evan Kaine.” –– D.G., Stone Mountain, Georgia
- “Our attorney, Evan Kaine, took a personal interest in our case. We weren’t just treated like another client.” –– G.L. and K.O., Hampton, Georgia
We hope that at the conclusion of our partnership, you’ll share similar sentiments.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
A Premises Liability Lawyer in East Point Can Start on Your Case Today
Interested in meeting Attorney Evan Kaine and his team? We offer free, no-obligation case reviews to premises liability claimants like yourself. During our conversation, we can answer your questions, ease your anxiety, and offer hope.