If negligence played a role in your Lithonia, Georgia, car accident, you should know that you have options for seeking compensation. Your injuries and accident-related expenses may warrant various awards. Kaine Law can seek fair compensation for you by filing an insurance claim or lawsuit.
Our Lithonia personal injury lawyer would be more than glad to handle your case so that you can focus on your recovery. We fight hard for our clients without ever charging upfront attorney’s fees. Call us today for a free consultation.
Our Car Accident Team Takes Good Care of Lithonia Clients
It is all too easy to feel alone and overwhelmed after a car crash. We know what a difficult time this is for you and your family, so we can take care of all the legal tasks for you.
The only thing you have to do is make big-picture decisions, and even then, we can provide all of the information and context you need to make the right choices.
Kaine Law Handles Car Accident Cases From Beginning to End
We recommend consulting our firm as soon as you receive medical care and are stable. That said, even if some time has passed or you have already started a legal action on your own, our Lithonia car accident lawyer may still be able to help you with:
- Putting together a strong case file containing evidence from your medical records, car accident reports, audiovisual footage, and/or eyewitness statements
- Identifying the party or parties who contributed to your crash (this may be a driver, a mechanic, a manufacturer, or even the local government)
- Calculating how much money your injuries entitle you to seek from the at-fault party
- Engaging in negotiations with the liable party’s insurer, especially if they fight back against your case or even try to blame the accident on you
- Bringing your case to court in the hopes of pressuring the insurer to offer a fair settlement or of getting a monetary award from the jury
- Representing you at trial by preparing and questioning witnesses, delivering oral statements, and working hard to persuade the jury of your case’s merits
Why Hire Kaine Law’s Car Accident Attorney?
There are many personal injury firms out there for you to choose from. We distinguish ourselves from the competition with our:
- Compassion for our clients: We want to make sure that you get a fair chance to collect damages without going through unnecessary stress or strain.
- Good reputation: Attorney Evan Kaine is a member of the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum. This means we have experience with handling complex cases.
- Proven ability to get results: Our car accident case results include settlements and verdicts in the hundreds of thousands and even millions. We fight hard to get each client the amount of money they deserve based on their losses.
- No-fee guarantee: Not sure if you can afford our car accident lawyer? Let us make it easier: we will charge no attorney’s fees unless we get you compensation.
For a free legal consultation with a car accident lawyer serving Lithonia, call 404-214-2001
Compensation Can Help After a Lithonia Car Accident
To seek the damages you deserve, you will probably have to start your legal action within two years of the accident date, per O.C.G.A. § 9-3-33. The right to pursue compensation is a vital one for many Lithonia car accident survivors because it can help them:
- Afford the medical treatment their injuries need to heal as much as possible
- Take care of their families by serving as a replacement for lost income, employment, or earning capacity
- Get the support they need by covering expenses like childcare, housecleaning, and car repair
- Get closure after the crash by compelling the liable party to pay for their actions
Non-economic Damages Are Also Available in Lithonia
When it comes to personal injury cases, “non-economic” simply refers to losses that affect you physically and mentally rather than financially. While getting reimbursement for monetary losses is certainly critical, your legal action would not be complete if it does not account for:
- Physical changes caused by scarring and disfigurement
- Emotional distress and mental illness
- Physical and/or intellectual disabilities (e.g., paralysis, brain damage)
- Loss of independence or quality of life
- Injury symptoms that cause physical pain or discomfort
Lithonia Car Accident Lawyer Near Me 404-214-2001
Taking Legal Action Can Prevent Car Accidents in Lithonia
The Georgia Department of Transportation (GDOT) reports that DeKalb County saw 38,810 car crashes in 2022. One hundred and one of these accidents occurred in Lithonia.
There are many ways that you can help prevent motor vehicle accidents in Lithonia. Once you have been in a collision caused by someone else’s negligence, you can file a lawsuit to:
- Make sure your family can afford everything they need, including your medical care and their rent, grocery, or tuition bills
- Hold the negligent party responsible for their actions in a visible and public way
- Demonstrate to others that there are consequences for careless or reckless actions, and that Lithonia residents will not put up with bad roadway behavior
- Highlight a particular problem facing Lithonia’s road users (e.g., drunk drivers or unsafe intersections) in a way that may pressure lawmakers to address the issue
Lithonia Accident Survivors Can Count on Kaine Law
Trying to juggle a lawsuit on top of getting medical care and making arrangements at work is very stressful and completely unnecessary. You are not alone in your quest to seek justice and fair damages for your car accident injuries.
The legal team at Kaine Law is eager to put our experience and our passion to work for you by educating you about your rights. This way, you can rest easy knowing that your case is going as smoothly as possible under the direction of our personal injury lawyers.
Click to contact our Car Accidents lawyers today
Do Not Hesitate to Talk to Our Lithonia Car Accident Attorney
The team at Kaine Law does not want to see you miss out on fair compensation because of something as simple as a missed deadline. Call our office as soon as you can to get a free evaluation and start your case. A Lithonia car accident lawyer from our firm can fight for your rights while treating you with the dignity you deserve.