Were you or someone you love injured in a truck accident caused by negligence? Our lawyers serve clients throughout Georgia, including Lithonia. We can assess your case, explain your rights, and help you fight for the compensation you deserve.
The staff at Kaine Law is committed to client comfort and satisfaction. While our Lithonia personal injury lawyer pursues your case, you can receive medical care, make arrangements with your boss, and spend time with the people you care about. Call us today for a free consultation.
What Do Lithonia Truck Accident Lawyers Do?
The short answer is that our attorneys can manage your entire case from start to finish. We offer a wide range of services you can use to better understand and act on your rights after a devastating truck accident. That includes the following:
- Free consultation: Everyone who calls our office will, upon request, receive a free evaluation of their case’s merits.
- Thorough investigation: We can look for all of the evidence necessary to prove that the liable party behaved negligently, that their negligence caused your collision, and that you have suffered because of this collision.
- Tough negotiation skills: If and when the liable party’s insurer agrees to negotiate, we can represent you at those meetings. We are not intimidated by the insurer’s tactics and fight fearlessly for every penny that our clients deserve.
- Courtroom representation: If negotiating is not an option, we can instead take the liable party to trial. We speak for our clients in the courtroom and present the most persuasive possible case to get them a fair jury award.
- Compassionate service: We know you have been through—and lost—a great deal. Our team listens closely to everything our clients say and keeps you updated throughout your case.
- No-fee guarantee: We do not ever expect a client to pay us attorney’s fees if we cannot get compensation for them.
Truck Accident Case Filing Deadlines in Lithonia
Most truck accident cases fall under the statute of limitations found at O.C.G.A. § 9-3-33, which grants accident survivors (and the surviving loved ones of accident victims) two years to file a truck accident lawsuit.
If, however, your case involves special circumstances—for example, you were hit by a truck owned by the government—your case may fall under a different, shorter statute. This gives you less time to begin a case—and makes it even more urgent for you to learn about your rights.
Protect Your Right to Damages After a Lithonia Truck Crash
The sooner you get in touch with our Lithonia truck accident lawyer, the sooner our personal injury attorneys can start devising a strategy to fight for the money you deserve.
When you speak to our legal team, feel free to ask as many questions as you like. We want you to be completely comfortable with our law firm and the services we offer before we get started because we may have to work together for a long time to secure your damages.
For a free legal consultation with a truck accident lawyer serving Lithonia, call 404-214-2001
What Truck Accident Damages Can Our Lithonia Attorney Fight For?
You deserve fair compensation for the financial, physical, and emotional pain this accident has caused you and your family. We can calculate and pursue trucking accident damages, such as:
- Property damage, to make up for any damage to your own vehicle or other valuable property
- Medical costs arising from your physical and mental truck accident injuries
- Lost income if you were or will be unable to work because of your injuries
- Reduced quality of life if you can no longer take care of yourself or engage in all of the activities you did before
- Pain and suffering, to include both psychological and physical symptoms caused by your injuries
- Loss of consortium, if your relationship with your spouse or another close relative has suffered because of your injury symptoms
Additional damages are available to those who lost a loved one in the truck accident and are looking to file a wrongful death case. Our truck accident attorneys can work to hold the negligent party responsible.
Lithonia Truck Accident Lawyer Near Me 404-214-2001
What Can You Expect During a Lithonia Truck Accident Case?
Many different factors go into deciding the outcome of your legal action. This is why retaining our counsel is a good idea: we can help you navigate each and every challenge as it arises. That includes but is not limited to:
- Interviews about the crash: Not only can we take your statement, but we can prepare you for any interviews the liable party’s team asks to conduct. Our truck accident lawyer can sit in on such interviews and make sure they respect your rights.
- The insurance company: Insurers tend to be more concerned with their profits than with accident survivors. We can help you deal with them if they deny your claim or try to reduce your compensation.
- Multiple liable parties: Depending on what the evidence shows, you may end up suing the driver, the trucking company, a third party, or multiple parties. The more parties are involved, the more complex your case may be—but we can help you regardless.
- Legal decisions: We never tell a client how to direct a case. Instead, we provide timely and realistic advice that you can use to make the right decisions for yourself.
Kaine Law Cares About Lithonia Truck Accident Clients
It is our job to help people like you stand up for their rights—and we take this job very seriously. Attorney Kaine is a member of the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum, which demonstrates our commitment to helping clients with even the toughest cases receive justice.
Everyone who contacts our firm can expect courteous, attentive service. We truly care about your well-being and do everything possible to help our clients receive the outcome they are looking for.
Click to contact our Truck Accidents lawyers today
Call Us for Help After a Lithonia Truck Accident
The first thing you should do after getting into a traffic crash is to get medical help. The second thing you should do is to start thinking about your legal rights. Call Kaine Law today to learn more through a free consultation. With decades of experience and a proven track record, our Lithonia truck accident lawyer can fight for what you deserve.