Whether your semi-truck crash was caused by a careless truck driver, a negligent trucking company, or anyone else, you deserve the chance to hold them accountable. This could include filing a case against them and making them pay compensation for your injuries.
A College Park truck accident lawyer with Kaine Law can manage a legal case for you. We would fight hard for the money you need to pay for medical care and other expenses. Meanwhile, you would be free to recover in peace and without distractions.
Pursuing a Semi-Truck Accident Case With Our Assistance
After a truck accident in College Park, survivors might react very differently. Some may be eager to begin a case, while others might be so focused on their recuperation that the idea of taking legal action hardly occurs to them.
Either way, Kaine Law wants to help. Our College Park personal injury lawyers provide personalized attention to each and every client, enabling them to take full advantage of their rights without putting undue stress on themselves or their families.
The sooner you get in touch with our firm, the more time we may have to:
- Answer your questions about your case and the best ways to fight it
- File your case within the statute of limitations, as defined in O.C.G.A. § 9-3-33
- Investigate your accident and find enough evidence to build a strong case against the other party
- Quantify your injuries to make sure you ask for an appropriate amount of compensation that will meet all your needs
- Work with you to come up with a “gameplan” for confronting the other party and seeking your damages
- Keep all of the involved parties in touch, serving as a kind of middleman so you do not have to speak to the liable party or their insurance company by yourself
- Negotiate with the other party’s insurer for a fair settlement—or we can take the other party to court and ask the jury to award you appropriate compensation
We offer all callers a free case review that we can complete over the phone. This consultation allows anyone in College Park and the surrounding areas to find out if they have a case and how we can help them with it—all at no risk and no obligation.
Who to Hold Accountable for a Semi-Truck Accident
As part of our investigation into your crash, we can find out which party (or parties) is responsible for your injuries. In semi-truck accident cases, this could be:
- The truck driver: Like any other kind of driver, truck drivers can become distracted or tired, or they can choose to disobey traffic laws (e.g., the speed limit).
- The trucking companies: The driver’s employer is responsible for ensuring both their drivers and their vehicles are in safe condition at all times.
- Cargo loaders: Trucks can carry all types of materials, which must be loaded safely. Otherwise, the cargo could leak or fall out of the truck. It may even cause the truck to lose its balance and tip over.
- The maintenance crew: It is the mechanics’ job to inspect and perform maintenance on each vehicle and to promptly fix any problems they come across.
Sometimes, another party, such as the manufacturer of a defective truck part, may bear liability.
No matter who caused your accident, Kaine Law wants to hold them accountable and make sure they do not get away with their negligence. We can even confront large and powerful liable parties, like trucking companies, who have more resources and legal experience than you do.
For a free legal consultation with a semi truck accident lawyer serving College Park, call 404-214-2001
We Fight Hard for Semi-Truck Accident Damages
You could be eligible for several kinds of compensation after suffering a personal injury, including:
- Pain and suffering
- Reduced quality of life
- Loss of consortium
- Medical expenses
- Loss of income
- Loss of earning capacity
- Property damage
How can you be sure which of these items you qualify for? Do you know how much money to ask for each of your losses? Feel free to consult a College Park semi-truck accident lawyer from Kaine Law on this matter. We could:
- Listen carefully to your account of the accident and how it has impacted your life
- Examine evidence such as bills, tax filings, and medical records
- Interview witnesses, such as your friends or coworkers, and experts, such as economists, to gain further insight into your situation
- Estimate the value of probable future losses, such as the cost of medical treatment you have yet to undergo
As part of our service to clients, we do not charge attorney’s fees up front. You would not have to worry about paying our fee until after you receive compensation.
Why do business this way? Our team believes that we should not benefit if our clients do not get the money they deserve. We do not want you to worry about paying our fees on top of your other financial concerns.
College Park Semi Truck Accident Lawyer Near Me 404-214-2001
Filing a Wrongful Death Case After a Semi-Truck Crash
When you survive a semi-truck accident and decide to sue for damages, your case would constitute a personal injury lawsuit. If your loved one passes away in the crash and you decide to sue on their behalf, your case is categorized as a wrongful death lawsuit.
As stated at O.C.G.A. § 51-4-2, you may have the right to seek wrongful death damages after the loss of a spouse or parent. This includes money for:
- Loss of financial support
- End-of-life expenses
- Loss of society and companionship
No one should have to experience the pain your family is going through. Please accept our condolences for your loss, and know that we can help you secure the money you need to put your life back together after a sudden, preventable death.
Click to contact our Semi Truck Accident lawyers today
Put Our Semi-Truck Accident Lawyer on the Job
After a College Park semi-truck accident, a lawyer from Kaine Law could fight for the compensation your family needs and deserves. Call us for a free case evaluation today. We charge no attorney’s fees whatsoever until you win your case.