Bicycles are multi-purpose vehicles that many people in Georgia rely on for transportation. If an outing on your bike ended when a vehicle collided with you, our College Park bicycle accident lawyers at Kaine Law can pursue damages.
With support and guidance from our personal injury law firm, you can focus on recovering from your injuries or helping a loved one recuperate. We will investigate your case, identify the at-fault driver, establish the cause of your injuries, and document their costs. You can explore your options during a free case review.
You Pay Nothing Up Front for Our Legal Help
Kaine Law works on a contingency-fee basis. We don’t charge hourly rates or retainers. You don’t have to worry about itemized services, either. We work on contingency, meaning that a portion of your settlement pays for our help.
We do this to limit your financial obligations when partnering with us. This means you don’t have to forsake medical attention to afford legal assistance.
For a free legal consultation with a bicycle accident lawyer serving College Park, call 404-214-2001
Do Not Wait to Take Legal Action
If you or someone you love in Georgia was injured in a bicycle accident, the personal injury statute of limitations is generally two years from the date of the accident, according to O.C.G.A. § 9-3-33.
Some notable exceptions to the two-year limitation include:
- If the vehicle that caused your accident was owned or operated by the government, O.C.G.A. § 36-33-5 requires specific notifications within a specified period of time. In general, it lets you file a lawsuit against a government agency within six months of the accident.
- Children are frequent bicycle riders. If your son or daughter was hurt in a bicycle accident, the statute of limitations might pause, giving them additional time to file a lawsuit when they turn 18.
Your filing deadline could be complicated to understand. However, when you partner with Kaine Law, we will file your case within all applicable deadlines.
College Park Bicycle Accident Lawyer Near Me 404-214-2001
Monetary Damages You Can Recover from the Liable Party
Obtaining monetary damages after your accident can be a complicated and overwhelming process. Even accurately assessing your recoverable damages can be a challenge on your own.
At Kaine Law, our bicycle accident lawyers in College Park will help you recover:
- Past, present, and future medical care
- Past, present, and future lost wages
- Property damage or total destruction
- Physical and emotional pain and suffering
- Lasting physical limitations and disfigurement
Recovering the right amount of damages means collecting a wide range of paperwork from your employer and the shop where your bicycle will be repaired or replaced. It will also mean collecting medical records and bills–– which can be more complicated than it sounds.
Our case assessment team will determine what you deserve and pursue what you need.
Click to contact our Bicycle Accidents lawyers today
Let Us Do the Hard Work of Building Your Case
Building a personal injury case is a complicated legal matter. When we represent you, our team takes on the legwork of putting your case together.
On your behalf, we will:
- Assess the value of your case
- Search for photos and videos of the accident scene
- Handle all case communications
- Complete and submit all documents
- Negotiate a fair monetary settlement
- Represent you in court if necessary
- Protect you from aggressive insurance tactics
- Abide by all necessary deadlines
- Apply relevant laws and statutes to your case
With decades of experience fighting for injured clients, Attorney Evan Kaine and his team will advocate for you. While you focus on getting better, we’ll manage everything your case requires.
We Will Investigate Your Case and Support It with Evidence
When you request compensation from the liable insurance company, it will want evidence showing how its client was negligent. To prove negligence, we must prove that because the other party acted carelessly or recklessly, you were hurt and incurred damages.
To prove negligence, we will find and use:
- The police report
- Witness statements
- Photos and videos
- Accident reconstruction data
- The car’s black box data
- Your medical records
We also collect an additional set of evidence that proves the cost of treating your injuries and their related costs. These will include your medical records and bills, bicycle repair or replacement estimates, and proof of income.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Read About Our Client-Focused Approach to Personal Injury Compensation
The legal team you choose to represent you after an accident is important. Knowing what you can expect can help you make an informed decision. Previous clients have shared this feedback about Kaine Law:
- Glen P: Everything is excellent. I never have a problem with these guys. I highly recommend them. Josue and Jessica are easy to work with.
- Shili G: I am glad that I found Kaine Law and decided to work with them…I will recommend them to everyone I know. Excellent job.
- Harrison S: Kaine law is truly amazing. They helped me through every step of my recovery process and helped with a timely settlement that takes care of my injuries.
Reviews like these are helpful when you want to learn more about working with our supportive staff. Read more reviews and recommendations on our ratings and reviews page.
We’re Members of the Multi-Million-Dollar Advocates Forum
Kaine Law has recovered millions for injured claimants, and our membership to the Multi-Million-Dollar Advocates Forum attests to that. Some results we’ve secured for previous clients include:
- $11 million for a serious collision
- $5.7 million for a collision caused by a faulty road defect
- $4.3 million for a collision caused by a drunk driver
We’re committed to doing everything possible to recover what you deserve.
Call for Your Free Case Evaluation
Were you or someone you love in College Park injured in a vehicle versus bicycle accident? If so, our bicycle accident lawyers can help you build a strong case for financial compensation. We will handle every aspect of your case, from evidence collection to settlement negotiations.
Contact one of our case evaluation team members at Kaine Law today. We’re ready to listen to your story and start serving you today.