If you or someone you love was injured in a truck accident, our Norcross semi truck accident lawyer can fight to recoup your lost income, medical bills, pain and suffering, and more. In doing so, we will investigate what happened, identify the at-fault party, and deal with the insurance company.
While we focus on recovering compensation for you, you can focus on getting better. At Kaine Law, we are passionate about protecting the rights of every injured client we represent by holding the at-fault party accountable for the negligence that led to your accident.
Compensation We Can Demand for You After a Semi Truck Accident
A truck accident can wreak financial havoc for you and your family. Our law firm understands it can be tempting to accept a speedy settlement when your injuries prevent you from working and expenses start to add up.
We know it can be risky, too, so we take time to calculate your potential damages and to gather all bills, receipts, and documents that accurately assess their value. Our Norcross truck accident lawyer can demand compensation for:
- Past, present, and future medical bills
- Past, present, and future lost income
- Property damage or destruction
- Diminished property value
- Physical disability or disfigurement
- Pain and suffering
The loss of a loved one in a semi truck accident can leave you reeling and create sudden financial hardship for your family. However, our legal team can demand wrongful death damages, including funeral costs, loss of financial support, and loss of consortium, companionship, guidance, and comfort.
Know When to File Your Norcross, Georgia Truck Accident Lawsuit
O.C.G.A § 9-3-33 determines how much time you have to file your lawsuit. It generally gives you two years to meet the statute of limitations. If you’re filing a personal injury lawsuit, the statutory clock starts running on the date of the accident. If you’re suing for wrongful death, it starts on the date of a loved one’s demise.
O.C.G.A. § 36-33-5 generally gives you up to six months to file a claim against a government agency or local municipality if it is liable for the crash.
Our law firm will explain the costly outcome of missing the filing deadline, including unintentionally relinquishing your right to compensation. We will do everything we can to file your lawsuit within the allotted time.
For a free legal consultation with a semi truck accident lawyer serving Norcross, call 404-214-2001
How We Determine Who to Pursue for Compensation After Your Truck Accident
When our Kaine Law team represents you, we start by listening to you. Whenever possible, we speak to witnesses who can provide information from varying points of view and might have seen truck driver actions you did not see.
In addition to witness recollections, we may obtain the following evidence for your case file:
- Medical records
- Medical bills
- Proof of income
- Accident report
- Injury photos
- Accident scene photos
- Truck driver’s logbook
- Repair and maintenance records
- Truck driver driving history
Our semi truck accident lawyer serving Norcross will use the accumulated evidence to lead your case toward an out-of-court settlement and away from a potentially lengthy trial.
Our Investigation Will Identify Liability for Your Norcross Truck Accident
One of the many factors that can make a truck accident case complex is the number of potentially liable parties. To determine who to pursue for compensation, we can investigate the following potentially responsible parties:
- The truck driver, if they are an owner/operator
- The trucking company, if the driver was improperly licensed or trained
- The truck repair shop, if the truck was overdue for repairs or maintenance
- The cargo loader, if the cargo shifted en route or was improperly loaded
- The manufacturer of the truck or its parts, if a design flaw occurred
- A government agency, if the truck encountered faulty or unrepaired roads
If negligence and fault fall to more than one party, we will accurately attribute liability and pursue damages from each one accordingly.
Norcross Semi Truck Accident Lawyer Near Me 404-214-2001
Our Norcross Semi Truck Accident Lawyer Will Take On the Insurance Company
At Kaine Law, we are passionate about fighting for truck accident victims and families. Every phase of your recovery matters to us, so we will bolster and support your case from start to finish. Our legal team can:
- Read and review your accident report
- Launch an independent investigation
- Build a compelling evidence collection
- Handle verbal and written communication
- Consult relevant trucking industry experts
- Clarify legal and insurance terminology
- Locate and interview accident witnesses
- Negotiate a settlement or prepare for court
With our multiple decades of experience and focus on personal injury cases, you can rely on us to strive for the best outcome for your case.
Satisfied Clients Recommend Our Client-Focused Law Firm
Hear from our clients in their own words by browsing our testimonials page to read reviews and accolades like the following:
- L.A.: Evan represented me…The settlement was right on time, and he made sure I was fairly compensated. Excellent work.
- D.G.: My first lawyer…said that my case had $0.00 value. I found Evan Kaine and he turned $0.00 into $50,000…He fought for me when no one else would.
- D.C.: He has fought for me on more than one occasion. He REALLY CARES about his clients. He REALLY produces realistic results. He is REALLY FAIR and HONEST.
Every client we serve is a priority for every member of our team, so we work hard to provide the personalized, responsive legal care and support you need and deserve.
Click to contact our Semi Truck Accidents lawyers today
Call 24/7 for Your Free Truck Accident Case Review
If you or a loved one was injured in a recent collision between your car and a much larger truck, we can help you build a compelling case file. Our Norcross semi truck accident lawyer can take on the insurance company and demand fair and appropriate compensation.
Get Kaine Law on your side by contacting our case evaluation team today.