Car accidents are complicated. Injuries, property damage, and even deaths may occur, requiring police and emergency services and, at some point, an exchange of information.
Rideshare accidents magnify the complexity due to the involvement of multiple insurance companies. Our East Point rideshare accident lawyer can help you untangle the strands of information you need to file a claim and fight by your side in your pursuit of fair compensation. Kaine Law is here to advocate for you.
What to Expect for Compensation from a Rideshare Accident
Each vehicle accident is unique, but what you may ultimately be compensated for from a rideshare accident will be the same as from any other accident involving cars in Georgia. This may include:
- Wrongful death. If you lost a loved one in a rideshare accident, please accept our condolences. In Georgia, the family of the deceased may make a claim for the full value of the life of that person, which may include loss of financial support, loss of companionship and guidance, and pain and suffering due to the loss.
- Medical expenses. Depending on your injury, the medical expenses you may incur can include costs covering the ambulance, emergency room, surgery, treatment, specialist care, rehab, at-home care, medications, medical devices, prosthetics, and physical and mental health therapy.
- Lost income. You may lose income by being temporarily unable to work after the accident, by being unable to return to the type of work you did prior to the accident and having to take a lower-paying position, or by suffering significant injuries that prohibit you from ever working.
- Property damages. Damage to your personal belongings, or, if you were one of the car owners in the accident, damage to your vehicle is usually compensable.
- Pain and suffering. The pain and suffering you experience during and possibly for months or years after the accident may be physical, mental, or a combination.
- Punitive damages. In Georgia, some circumstances resulting in personal injury allow for the court to award punitive damages, which are damages awarded to the plaintiff for the purpose of punishing the defendant. For instance, if the person liable for the accident caused the accident deliberately or through negligence, you might be awarded punitive damages.
Our attorneys will review all of your options with you so that you can make a well-thought-out claim for appropriate compensation.
For a free legal consultation with a rideshare accident lawyer serving East Point, call 404-214-2001
How Our Fulton County Attorneys Advocate for You and the Best Possible Outcome for Your Case
Our attorneys believe that after an accident, your time should be spent on recovery and our time should be spent on helping you seek appropriate compensation. We do this by:
- Talking to eyewitnesses and collecting statements, gathering official police and medical reports, obtaining available video or images of the incident, looking at road and weather conditions at the time of the accident, and looking into the driving history of the involved drivers and the mechanical history of the vehicles
- Reviewing the entirety of the accident to identify potentially liable parties
- Communicating on your behalf with the insurance companies, businesses, and other entities involved
- Negotiating on your behalf with the appropriate parties for a full and fair compensation settlement
- Preparing your case and representing you in court in pursuit of a compensation judgment, should out-of-court negotiations not meet your needs
Our rideshare accident attorneys maintain a constant stream of communication with you with the aim of successfully resolving your case.
East Point Rideshare Accident Lawyer Near Me 404-214-2001
Kaine Law in East Point, Georgia
Attorney Evan L. Kaine and our team use our decades of advocating for accident victims to provide a robust and knowledgeable well from which to draw when we work on your case.
Our clients and their well-being is our primary concern. Your relationship with Kaine Law is with your attorney, and you enjoy the full support of our caring case managers and staff. We work hard from start to finish to help you toward a successful resolution of your case.
The Awards and Accolades of Kaine Law
We’re proud of our work and the recognition we’ve received over the years. Take a look:
- Expertise.com found us to be the Best Car Accident and Personal Injury Lawyers in multiple cities in Georgia
- AV Preeminent Peer Rated for Highest Level of Professional Excellence
- AVVO Rating 10.0 Superb Top Attorney Litigation
- American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys 10 Best Attorney Client Satisfaction
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Multi-Million-Dollar Advocates Forum
- Super Lawyers
What Our Clients Have to Say
More than any awards, what our clients have to say at the end of our legal journey together is what matters.
- “My first lawyer fired me and said that my case had a $0.00 value. I found Evan Kaine and he turned $0.00 into $50,000. Mr. Kaine helped me when I was down. He fought for me when no one else would. We need more lawyers like Evan Kaine.” – D.G.
- “I needed a strong, trustworthy lawyer with a national reputation. Evan came to my hometown and fought the good fight.” – J.B.
- “I was involved in an auto-accident with a drunk driver and after several weeks of frustrating interactions with their insurance company, I decided to contact Evan Kaine. He was upfront and honest about how the process works and never made any promises or raised my expectations. Evan understood that my first priority was to take care of the medical expenses that I incurred and he completely delivered . . . Bottom line – Evan Kaine gives lawyers a good name.” – M.T.
You Can Afford Our Lawyers
We understand that the expense of hiring an attorney can be an extra burden that’s hard to bear. At Kaine Law, we care about you and your recovery above anything else. We offer a free case review and, should we move forward in working together, we offer a no-fee guarantee: you owe no attorney’s fees unless we successfully help you obtain an appropriate compensation settlement or judgment.
It’s that simple.
Click to contact our Rideshare Accidents lawyers today
Connect with Your East Point Rideshare Accident Lawyer Today
Enduring a rideshare accident can be complicated, with multiple insurance companies involved. On top of that, the shock of being in an accident and suffering injuries to your person can consume your energy and thoughts. Call us today. We are here to help you and we will work to do just that.
Call or text 404-214-2001 or complete a Free Case Evaluation form