Atlanta Truck Accidents Attorney
When passenger vehicles and large trucks collide, the results are often very serious. Many of these accidents result in serious injuries to drivers, passengers or bystanders, and it’s important to take action to pursue the compensation you need and deserve to cover lost wages, medical expenses, and pain and suffering. The Atlanta car wreck lawyers at Kaine Law have years of experience with personal injury claims stemming from truck accidents, and we offer personal attention and reliable counsel as you explore your options for recovering damages.
The Atlanta truck accident attorneys at Kaine Law are determined to help injured drivers obtain the compensation they deserve. We realize that a collision with a truck can cause catastrophic injuries. Approximately 10% of all motor vehicle accidents in Georgia involve a commercial truck. In other words, 1 out of 10 are commercial truck accidents.
Commercial vehicle accidents can affect every aspect of your life and can even affect the lives of the people you love. As commercial vehicle accident attorneys, we pride ourselves on being understanding and aggressive. We stand by your side and fight to protect your rights as your truck accident attorneys.
For a free legal consultation with a truck accident lawyer serving Atlanta, call 404-214-2001
Common Causes Of Truck Accidents in Georgia
Our years of experience as truck accident lawyers has taught us that some of the most common causes of truck accidents are:
- Driver Fatigue: For truck drivers, time is money. As a result, many truckers stay on the road long after they should be resting. Driver fatigue is one of the most common causes of trucking accidents. If you believe a fatigued driver is responsible for your injuries, contact a trucking accident lawyer at Kaine Law immediately.
- Driver Inexperience: Driving a truck or 18-wheeler requires proper training. If a trucking company fails to properly train every driver in its fleet, that driver can cause serious accidents or even death to other drivers.
- Defective Vehicle: Truck drivers and trucking companies must regularly inspect and maintain their vehicles and equipment to prevent defects and malfunctions that can lead to truck accidents.
- Poor conditions. Bad weather or poorly maintained roads may cause a truck to jackknife and strike other vehicles. Truck operators have a responsibility to adjust to changing conditions to protect others on the road. In some cases, victims may be able to seek damages from government agencies responsible for road or highway upkeep.
Atlanta Truck Accident Lawyer Near Me 404-214-2001
How Atlanta truck accident lawyers can help
Because truck accidents often cause catastrophic injuries, determining who is responsible is vital to obtaining just compensation.
If you are in a collision with a truck of any kind, a truck accident lawyer can help determine which of the following parties may be liable:
- The Driver: Your accident is likely the fault of the other driver if they were driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol, fatigued or driving recklessly.
- The Vehicle Manufacturer: If a truck malfunction or part failure causes an accident, the vehicle or part manufacturer may be liable.
- The Trucking Company: Trucking companies are responsible for maintaining their fleet. This means that they must properly train their drivers, administer regular drug tests and inspect their vehicles and equipment.
Contact an Atlanta truck accident attorney
Our trucking accident lawyers and support staff are ready to fight for your rights. We know that commercial truck accidents can cause serious injuries that can affect every aspect of your life. If you are the victim of a commercial vehicle accident, let us be your voice.
Truck accident cases can be complex. You need an attorney who works tirelessly to help you obtain reimbursement for your injuries. At Kaine Law, our experienced lawyers stop at nothing to help tractor-trailer accident victims receive just compensation. To speak to a highly qualified lawyer in Atlanta, Lawrenceville, Conyers, or Stockbridge contact us today by phone at 404-214-2001 or via our online form. Hablamos español.