Collisions. Slips and falls. Workplace accidents. These are just some incidents that can transform your life. After suffering harm in Sandy Springs, GA, you don’t have to pursue financial recovery alone. You can partner with Kaine Law.
Our Sandy Springs personal injury lawyers can start your case today at no upfront cost. We have decades of experience that we’re ready to put to work for you.
Our Fulton County Team Manages These Practice Areas
We advocate for people involved in these situations:
- Automobile accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Property damage and diminished value claims
- Wrongful death
- Dog bites
- Premises liability
- Golf cart accidents
- ATV accidents
- Boating accidents
- Train accidents
- Product liability incidents
- Workplace incidents
We Must File Your Case Within the Appropriate Deadline
Every injury case comes with a statutory deadline. Per O.C.G.A. § 9-3-33, you generally have two years to file your injury lawsuit. This means:
- Your filing deadline begins from the date of your accident or loved one’s passing.
- This is a strict deadline; if you fail to file on time, you risk losing the right to damages.
You have even less time to file a lawsuit against the government. Here, you usually have 90 days to file your Notice of Claim, per O.C.G.A. § 36-33-5.
For a free legal consultation with a personal injury lawyer serving Sandy Springs, call 404-214-2001
Our Personal Injury Lawyers in Sandy Springs Will Seek These Damages
Based on your situation, you can recover these damages:
- Healthcare expenses, including anticipated care costs
- Lost wages and other employee-related benefits
- Pain and suffering
- Property damage expenses
- Transportation costs
- Childcare costs
- Disability, scarring, and disfigurement
- Funeral expenses
Your Case’s Value Depends on Many Factors
Right now, you might wonder: “How much can I request for my accident-related losses?” That answer truly depends on your situation. These factors can add to your case’s value:
- Your estimated recovery period
- The types of injuries you suffered
- The cost of your necessary medical care
- Your mobility and ability to work
Georgia does not limit how much you can recover for your injury-related expenses. There is no limit to what you can request from the liable party.
We’ve Recovered Millions for Injured Claimants in Georgia
Our founder, Attorney Evan Kaine, is part of the Multi-Million-Dollar Forum. Membership is extended to lawyers who have recovered millions in damages. It’s extremely exclusive; less than one percent of the nation’s lawyers are members.
Some of our successful outcomes include:
- $11 million for a serious car accident
- $5.75 million for an accident caused by a roadway defect
- $4.32 million for a collision caused by an intoxicated driver
- $2.7 million for serious injuries stemming from a bar fight
We will do everything possible to secure the full cost of your past, present, and future injury-related losses.
Sandy Springs Personal Injury Lawyer Near Me 404-214-2001
Why Partner with an Attorney From Our Firm?
Reasons to consider partnering with our firm include:
We Offer Resources to Clients
If you’ve never been seriously injured in an accident before, you might wonder what to do next. That’s where we come in. Not only will we advocate for your legal rights, but we will explain everything you need to know about the claims process.
Some resources we offer injured claimants include:
- Car Accident Report Form – This document lets you track certain aspects of your collision, including when it happened and who was involved. This is not a government-issued form. However, it gives you a starting point when documenting your collision’s details.
- Verdicts & Case Results – Our firm has obtained millions of dollars in results and can help you fight for the justice you deserve if you have been injured due to someone else’s negligence.
- Blog – We offer a variety of blogs that focus on personal injury, car accidents, motorcycle accidents and many more. Peruse our blog page today to get additional information.
- FAQs – If you ever have any questions about the legal process, we encourage you to check out our FAQ hub. Of course, we’re always ready to answer your questions when you give us a call.
We Work on a Contingency-Fee Basis
We don’t charge our clients anything up front or out of pocket for our help. We render legal aid on a contingency-fee basis. In this arrangement:
- We draw our attorney’s fees from your settlement.
- We don’t charge retainers, hourly rates, or by-the-service fees.
- If we can’t recover a settlement, you don’t pay our attorney’s fees.
You can learn more about our contingency-fee arrangement during your free case evaluation.
Our Clients Share Great Things About Us
Kaine Law is a proud, accredited member of the Better Business Bureau (BBB). We’ve been accredited for more than five years, and during that time, we’ve received no complaints. We even have an “A+” rating.
You don’t have to take our word for it, though. Check out what our previous clients have shared:
- “I was involved in an auto-accident with a drunk driver and after several weeks of frustrating interactions with their insurance company, I decided to contact Evan Kaine. He was upfront and honest about how the process works and never made any promises or raised my expectations.” – M.T.
- “My first lawyer fired me and said that my case had a $0.00 value. I found Evan Kaine and he turned $0.00 into $50,000. Mr. Kaine helped me when I was down. He fought for me when no one else would. We need more lawyers like Evan Kaine.” – D.G.
- “I fired my old attorney and hired Attorney Evan Kaine because I got to speak with him directly, not just a case manager. Then he got me $50,000 when my old attorney said that my case was dead!” – D.L.
Click to contact our Personal Injury lawyers today
What to Expect During Your Free Case Review
Your free case review is your chance to meet our team. During our conversation, we’ll ask some questions about your situation, including your injuries’ severity and accident’s cause.
We want you to share as much information with us as possible. We’re eager to hear your story and discuss how we can help you. Our Sandy Springs personal injury lawyers can also answer these inquiries:
- What can I expect after filing a claim?
- What are my legal options after getting hurt?
- Can I file a lawsuit?
- What can I do to promote my case’s outcome?
- What can a lawyer in Sandy Springs do for me?
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
In Pain? Call Kaine Law to Learn More
If you or a loved one suffered harm in an accident in Sandy Springs, GA, we’re ready to help. We’re determined to recover compensation for your injury-related losses. To begin your free case review with our team, dial (404) 214-2001.