An accident that results in serious injuries usually means undergoing extensive medical treatment. At the same time, your injuries can prevent you from returning to work to support yourself and your family. All these factors can lead to financial hardship. If another person or entity caused your accident in Snellville, our personal injury lawyer can hold them accountable for your injuries and losses.
Our law firm will explain how we can navigate the legal system and the steps we take to recover damages for you. From there, we can demand compensation for your medical bills, income loss, pain and suffering, and more. At Kaine Law, we can take care of all parts of your case so you can focus on taking care of yourself.
Kaine Law Represents Clients Injured in Negligence-Based Accidents
Negligence is the basis for virtually all personal injury cases. It occurs when another person or entity acts in a way that causes your accident or fails to take action and causes the accident.
Our personal injury practice areas include the following negligence-based accidents:
- ATV accidents
- Automobile accidents
- Balcony collapse accidents
- Bicyclist accidents
- Boating accidents
- Car accidents
- Dog bites
- Fire accidents
- Jet ski accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Premises liability
- Product liability
- Rideshare accidents
- Slip and fall accidents
- Train accidents
- Truck accidents
- Workers’ compensation
- Wrongful death
- We can prove the cause of your accident and hold the at-fault party accountable for your resulting monetary damages.
What You Need to Know About the Required Elements of Negligence
Our team will investigate your accident and show that these four elements of negligence exist in your case.
- Duty of care
- Breach of duty
We can prove these elements with evidence like police, incident, and animal control reports, medical records and bills, and witness statements. When available, we can also collect smartphone, surveillance, and dashcam footage that captured the accident and its aftermath.
For a free legal consultation with a personal injury lawyer serving Snellville, call 404-214-2001
How Our Attorneys Assess Your Personal Injury Compensation Demand
Every personal injury case will have its own unique value. Even two people injured together in the same accident will have distinctive sets of recoverable damages. Our case assessment team will assess the value of the following:
- Economic damages—Known and anticipated treatment costs and income loss, loss of future earning capacity, assistive medical devices, treatment-related travel expenses, property repair or replacement, and diminished property value
- Non-economic damages—Lasting physical disability or disfigurement, ongoing pain and suffering, mental anxiety, emotional distress, and loss of enjoyment of life
We can request wrongful death damages for your family if you lost a loved one due to someone else’s negligence. You may be able to recoup the costs of making your loved one’s final arrangements and your loss of their financial and familial support.
The Statute of Limitations on Your Snellville, GA, Case
You generally have two years to comply with the personal injury or wrongful death statute of limitations in Georgia, according to O.C.G.A § 9-3-33. In addition, you could have as little as six months to file a claim against a government or municipal agency, as O.C.G.A. § 36-33-5 states.
If the filing deadline expires:
- You will be prevented from filing your lawsuit.
- Your lawsuit will be dismissed without being heard.
Our personal injury attorney will clarify the filing deadline and any factors that cause it to fluctuate. Given enough notice, we will file your lawsuit within the allotted time and avoid the risks of non-compliance, which could bar you from recovering damages.
Snellville Personal Injury Lawyer Near Me 404-214-2001
The Benefits of Working With Our Personal Injury Team
When you hire our personal injury law firm to represent you, you get our whole team and all our resources at your disposal. We are passionate about fighting for injury victims and surviving families while they heal.
On your behalf, our personal injury lawyer serving Snellville will:
- Calculate the financial value of your case
- Document the at-fault party’s negligence
- Build a supporting and compelling case file
- Handle all communication related to your case
- Complete and submit insurance claim forms
- Clarify legal and insurance terminology and jargon
- Answer your legal questions and concerns
- Provide ongoing updates as your case progresses
- Negotiate a favorable monetary settlement
- Represent you in court if necessary
At Kaine Law, we bring multiple decades of collective experience and a personal touch to personal injury law.
See Why Previous Clients Refer Others to Kaine Law
Our law firm wants to give you and your case the time and attention it needs. Previous clients say:
- D.C.: He has fought for me on more than one occasion. He REALLY CARES about his clients. He REALLY produces realistic results. He is REALLY FAIR and HONEST.
- L.A.: Evan represented me for a medical claim producing wonderful results. The settlement was right on time, and he made sure I was fairly compensated.
- D.G.: My first lawyer fired me and said that my case had $0.00 value. I found Evan Kaine and he turned $0.00 into $50,000. Mr. Kaine helped me when I was down. He fought for me when no one else would.
Browse our testimonials page for additional reviews and learn more about why you can trust your personal injury case to our client-focused, results-driven law firm.
Click to contact our Personal Injury lawyers today
Your Personal Injury Case Review Is Always Free at Kaine Law
If you or someone you love was injured in a negligence-based accident, or a loved one was fatally injured, our law firm will help you build a strong case for monetary recovery. We will review your case at no cost or obligation and strive to obtain the best possible compensation. Our attorneys can handle all such tasks on contingency.
Find out how our Snellville personal injury lawyer will fight for you by contacting our case review team at Kaine Law today.