Kaine Law can manage your personal injury case. Our mission is to help injured people in Georgia get the money they need to pay for their losses.
A Union City personal injury lawyer can help you get reimbursement for the following:
- Medical bills: Including the cost of medications, surgeries, and diagnostic procedures
- Lost wages: Bonuses, employee benefits, tips, and paid time off
- Loss of future earning ability: If your injuries affect your earning power
- Pain and suffering: Which compensates you for your physical pain and emotional trauma
- Disability: If your condition is expected to impact your life in the long-term
- Scarring and disfigurement: If your injuries will permanently alter your appearance
We are confident that our network of resources, experience, and problem-solving skills can work to resolve your case.
Kaine Law Has a Wide Array of Practice Areas
Our team has experience handling many different types of personal injury cases, including:
- Automobile accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Property damage and diminished value claims
- Wrongful death
- Dog bites
- Premises liability
- Golf cart accidents
- ATV accidents
- Boating accidents
- Train accidents
- Product liability
- Workers’ compensation
Our goal in each of these cases is to prove that you deserve compensation for your damages. Even if you do not see your particular situation on this list, we encourage you to reach out to our team. We can listen to your story and explain whether we can help you.
For a free legal consultation with a personal injury lawyer serving Union City, call 404-214-2001
We Handle Personal Injury Cases on a Contingency-fee Basis
You do not need to worry about how you will pay for a lawyer. Kaine Law works on a contingency-fee basis, meaning:
- You do not pay your lawyer until your case reaches its successful conclusion.
- You pay us out of the funds we get for you via a settlement or court award.
- If we do not win your case, you do not pay our attorney’s fees.
We are committed to securing a fair and just outcome for your case.
Union City Personal Injury Lawyer Near Me 404-214-2001
Kaine Law Gets Results
We have secured millions of dollars for our clients. In each of these cases, we were successfully able to prove the required elements of their cases.
Some outcomes of our cases have included:
- $11 million verdict for a car accident. In this case, we were able to utilize evidence to prove that our client deserved compensation.
- $5.5 million award for a motor vehicle collision. We were able to identify the liable party and file the case within the appropriate statute of limitations.
- $4.32 million verdict for a drunk driving accident. Our findings were able to prove that our client was injured due to negligence and deserved compensation.
We were also able to secure $2.7 million for a person who was injured in a bar fight. While these numbers do not guarantee a certain outcome for you, they are intended to demonstrate our winning track record. Kaine Law has the tools you want to resolve your legal disputes.
Click to contact our Personal Injury lawyers today
File Your Case in Line with Union City’s Statute of Limitations
The statute of limitations in your case will depend on the details of your case. Most claimants will have two years from the dates of their accidents to file their lawsuits, per O.C.G.A. § 9-3-33.
Yet, the following details could give you more or less time to take action:
- You were (or your family member was) hurt while under the age of 18.
- The at-fault party left the state to evade legal action.
- You did not discover your injuries when the accident initially happened.
- You are filing a lawsuit against the city, county, or state.
Kaine Law is prepared to take on your case and explain how the statute of limitations affects your ability to recover damages. If any circumstances give you time beyond the standard two years, we will explain them to you.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
A Union City Personal Injury Lawyer Can Prove Negligence
Most personal injury cases (with the exception of product liability cases) require you to prove negligence. However, you do not need to worry about those details with us on your side. That is because Kaine Law is no stranger to proving negligence.
To secure reimbursement for your losses, we must establish:
- The other party had a duty of care toward you. This means that they had a civil obligation to keep you from getting hurt.
- The other party did not follow through with their duty of care, meaning that they engaged in risky behavior or failed to take action.
- The other party’s actions caused your accident. However, even if you were partially responsible for what happened, you could still pursue damages according to C.G.A. § 51-12-33.
- You have damages because of the accident. These damages must be financial in nature. You cannot build your case on pain and suffering alone.
While proving negligence may seem relatively straightforward, your case could be fraught with obstacles. Yet, our team has no problem tackling these potential issues.
Are You in Pain? Call Kaine Law
With our 20 years of collective experience, our team is ready to break ground on your personal injury case. A Union City personal injury lawyer can:
- Determine the cause of your accident
- Evaluate the cost of your past, present, and future injury-related damages
- Prove negligence
- Negotiate a settlement with the liable insurer
- File a lawsuit in court (if we cannot resolve your case with the insurance company)
You can learn more about your legal options during a free case review. By calling (404) 214-2001, you can connect with our team for free. We can talk about your injuries, the cost of your losses, and how you were hurt.