As the victim of a dog bite in Union City, you may receive compensation for medical care, lost income, and other damages. A lawyer from Kaine Law will lead you through all necessary legal steps.
Your focus should be on your recovery. Our firm will lead your legal case so you don’t have to worry about the fight for compensation.
We Will Walk You Through the Post-Bite Process
Many dog bite victims in Union City face the same internal questions after the bite, like:
- What do I do now?
- Should I take legal action against a dog owner, or someone else?
- Who will pay for the damages resulting from this dog bite?
Our firm can answer these and any other questions that you have. Along with providing legal advice, our team will walk you through the post-bite process, which generally involves:
- The victim, you, getting medical treatment: Your health is the most important consideration after a dog bite. Getting medical treatment is the only way to preserve your health, and prevent you from infection or worsening injuries. Getting medical treatment will also help create a record of your dog bite.
- Completing an investigation of the dog bite: We’ll obtain your account of the bite, but will also complete our own investigation. Our investigators will seek all relevant evidence and information, from witness accounts to video footage and a police report.
- Identifying liable parties: Our investigation will allow us to identify those responsible for your bite-related damages. While dog owners are generally liable for the harm their dog causes, we evaluate each case individually.
Defending your rights will also be a priority. Our firm will handle case-related communications, protecting you from any party that could misrepresent your words or actions.
For a free legal consultation with a dog bite lawyer serving Union City, call 404-214-2001
We Will Identify All of Your Recoverable Losses
Our firm will make a record of your bite-related damages. Those losses may include:
- Pain and suffering: A dog bite is physically painful, and we’ll consider this pain when leading your case. We will also consider other forms of suffering, like emotional anguish, traumatic memories, lost quality of life, and other damages.
- Medical expenses: Dog bites left untreated can lead to infection and long-term health consequences. You need immediate, thorough medical care, and this can be costly. Our team will seek coverage for all of your bite-related medical costs, including emergency care, surgery, hospitalization, and follow-up treatment.
- Lost income and other professional damages: In addition to any wages you lose, you may also get coverage for lost performance bonuses, retirement benefits, productivity, and other damages.
- Non-medical treatment: You may need treatment for trauma and conditions resulting from your dog bite. If you need counseling, medication, or other treatment because of your dog bite, your financial recovery may account for the cost.
If you have any other damages, we’ll include them in your case in Union City.
How Much Is Your Dog Bite Accident Case Worth?
Each dog bite accident case has a unique value. Our firm will work with you, your doctors, experts, and our staff to determine the value of your case. We will accept no amount less than what you deserve. While we will try to settle your case, we will go to trial if necessary.
Union City Dog Bite Lawyer Near Me 404-214-2001
Why Hire Kaine Law for Your Case in Union City?
Kaine Law is a Georgia-based firm that understands local laws and procedures in Union City. We will handle your case from start to finish. You can focus on medical treatment and other means of recovery.
Our team vows to:
- Listen to you, understanding what your dog bite has done to your quality of life
- Fight for the compensation you deserve with tenacity and urgency
- Provide the empathy that you deserve from your lawyer
- Use our firm’s resources, from paralegals to experts and more, on your behalf
- Defend you from those who seek to violate your rights
Don’t exhaust yourself by trying to handle your case alone. Our team is ready to assist you or a bitten loved one.
We’ll Let Our Clients Explain Why You Should Hire Kaine Law
Our former clients list compelling reasons to hire our firm for your case:
- “ Kaine and his staff are good people. They work hard to help those who need the help during tough times. I am so happy to have found Mr. Kaine and to call him and his office friends.” – R.H., former client
- “When I got hurt, I didn’t know what to do. I contacted Evan and I’m glad that I did. He came to visit me in the hospital and gave me the comfort and confidence that I wanted in my attorney. He’s a fighter.” – J.L., former client
- “My first lawyer fired me and said that my case had a $0.00 value. I found Evan Kaine and he turned $0.00 into $50,000. Mr. Kaine helped me when I was down. He fought for me when no one else would. We need more lawyers like Evan Kaine.” – D.G., former client
We have secured several multi-million-dollar recoveries for clients over multiple decades serving victims in Georgia. Attorney Evan Kaine has earned accolades for his legal service in the state and will ensure that we handle your case with urgency and integrity.
Click to contact our Dog Bite lawyers today
We Will Handle Every Step of Your Dog Bite Case
The Georgia Department of Public Health (DPH) notes that dog bites can cause rabies and other serious health issues. Right now, your focus should be on receiving treatment and preventing such serious problems. Our firm will handle the legal side of your dog bite case, including:
- Creation of a plan for seeking compensation
- Completion of all case-related paperwork
- Issuance of your case in the appropriate legal venue
- Collection and preservation of evidence
- Documentation of damages
- Settlement negotiations
- Trial, if one is necessary
We make no assumptions about how your case will go. Though we will compose a strategy, we’ll adapt to the unique twists and turns of the legal process. Our goal will be clear, no matter how your case unfolds: We want to win fair compensation for you.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Call Kaine Law Today About Your Dog Bite Accident
Don’t wait to contact our firm. The sooner you call, the sooner we may assign a Union City dog bite lawyer to your case. Kaine Law will waste no time in seeking justice for you. If you’re in pain, call Kaine.