An injury often means even more than physical pain. You could be losing income from missed days at work or suffering emotionally. Whether you were hit by a reckless driver on I-41 or bit by a loose dog in Big Shanty Park, our team can help.
If someone else was responsible for your accident and injury, our Kennesaw personal injury lawyers can seek compensation for you. We will pursue damages for your medical bills, lost wages, and more. Our attorneys work based on contingency, so you owe nothing unless we win your case.
What Are My Legal Options When Someone Caused My Injury in Georgia?
Every case is unique, and we will craft a legal strategy that suits your needs. We’ll explain what we believe to be your best pathway for a financial recovery after we investigate your case’s details.
In general, if someone is responsible for causing your injury, you could take several actions:
- File an insurance claim. Whether you were in a car crash or a slip and fall, we may advise proceeding with an insurance claim against the liable party’s insurer. Seeking a settlement out of court can be advantageous for several reasons. If we believe you can seek a fair amount without going to trial, we could advise this route.
- File a lawsuit. In other cases, we may immediately help you file a lawsuit against the liable party. Alternatively, if we start by seeking a settlement offer and the other party won’t offer a fair one, we could advise filing a suit in civil court.
For a free legal consultation with a personal injury lawyer serving Kennesaw, call 404-214-2001
Recoverable Damages in a Kennesaw Personal Injury Case
No matter the route we take, we will work to seek all types of compensation available to you, including a recovery for:
- Medical bills: For your emergency care, doctors’ visits, surgeries, physical therapy, hospitalization, medications, and more
- Future medical care: If you are expected to require medical care in the future
- Lost income: For your missed paychecks, if your injury caused you to miss work
- Reduced earning capacity: If your injury will affect your career long term
- Pain and suffering: For your emotional suffering and physical pain
- Wrongful death damages: If you lost a loved one to their injuries (e.g., funeral and burial expenses)
Kennesaw Personal Injury Lawyer Near Me 404-214-2001
Types of Personal Injury Accidents Our Attorneys Can Help You With
We can help you if someone else caused your injury in the following types of accidents:
- Automobile Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Property Damage and Diminished Value Claims
- Wrongful Death
- Dog Bites
- Premises Liability
- Golf Cart Accidents
- ATV Accidents
- Boating Accidents
- Train Accidents
- Product Liability
- Workers Compensation
We may be able to help you with injury accidents beyond those listed here. Our team can tell you more when you call for your free case review.
Click to contact our Personal Injury lawyers today
Reasons to Consider a Personal Injury Lawyer’s Help with Your Case
Hiring a personal injury lawyer from Kaine Law can ease your burdens at this challenging time. Our team can handle all the legal details of your case while you focus on your recovery.
Consider these reasons why you may want our lawyers’ help:
We’ll Do All the Evidence Gathering
No matter what type of accident you were in, all successful injury cases require solid evidence.
Our attorneys will scour for all forms of evidence to prove that the liable party was responsible for your injuries. In other words, we will work to prove that they were negligent, meaning:
- They owed you a duty of care.
- They breached that duty of care.
- You were injured.
- You suffered costs and losses because of the injury.
We can gather this evidence using police reports, eyewitness statements, traffic camera footage, your medical records, statements from your doctors, expert testimony, and more.
You Won’t Have to Speak with the Liable Party
When you’re suffering painful injuries, you may not want to pick up phone calls from insurance adjusters or deal with the other party’s lawyers. Our attorneys can handle all these conversations for you.
- Submit your demand letter to the insurance company
- Negotiate a settlement on your behalf
- Take your case to trial and litigate for you
- Submit important paperwork as necessary
We’ll Be an Advocate for You Through All the Challenges of a Case
No injury case is simple. You could face pushback from the insurance company, such as claims that:
- You were more responsible for the accident and injury than you were.
- Your injuries aren’t serious.
- Your medical care needs are not as extensive as you say.
- Their client was not liable.
Our attorneys are familiar with these kinds of challenges, however. We are prepared to show that you deserve compensation for injuries that someone else caused.
We’ll Seek the Best Possible Settlement
Our job is to fight for the best possible settlement or award available in your case. So, if the liable party’s insurer offers you a quick settlement soon after the accident, we may advise that you wait before taking this offer. This initial settlement offer may be a low one.
We will recommend that you wait until you know more about your prognosis and the future costs of your medical care. Then, we will help you negotiate a settlement or seek a court award that truly reflects your costs and losses.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Frequently Asked Questions in Georgia Personal Injury Cases
At Kaine Law, we work hard to get you the answers you need to move forward with your case.
How Much Could I Receive in a Settlement?
Settlements for personal injury cases vary based on the details of each case. Typically, factors that influence how much you could receive include:
- The severity of your injuries
- The cost of your medical care
- The extent to which the injury affected you personally and professionally
- Who is liable
After we investigate the facts of your case, we will tell you what a goal amount for your case could look like.
Is There a Deadline to Start My Case?
Yes. Typically, you have two years to file a lawsuit after an injury, per O.C.G.A § 9-3-33. However, there may be a different deadline that applies to your case. We recommend seeking a free case review so we can tell you more about your timeline to file.
Call Kaine Law for a Free Consultation About Your Kennesaw Injury Case
Our personal injury lawyers at Kaine Law are ready to go to work for you. Call our team today to learn more about how we can help: (404) 214-2001.
Call or text 404-214-2001 or complete a Free Case Evaluation form