A motorcycle accident can change your physical ability, agility, and appearance. If you or a loved one was injured in a motorcycle accident, our personal injury attorneys will help you file an insurance claim or lawsuit. We will explain the merits of each and how Georgia law applies to your Snellville motorcycle accident case.
A Snellville personal injury lawyer at our firm can fight to recover your medical bills, pain and suffering, and lost wages. Your financial recovery matters to every member of our Kaine Law team, so we never stop fighting for the compensation you need.
Know When a Motorcycle Accident Entitles You to Pursue Compensation
When our law firm reviews your case—the review is free—we listen with kindness and compassion, noting details of the at-fault driver’s actions. From there, we can determine how the theory of negligence applies to your case. It consists of four main parts:
- Duty of care: The driver’s responsibility to drive and share the road safely.
- Breach of duty: The driver acted in a reckless manner that put you at risk.
- Causation: The accident would not have happened without the at-fault driver’s accident.
- Damages: You have current and anticipated financial repercussions due to the accident.
Our attorney’s familiarity with personal injury and insurance law enables them to handle the nuances of your case and hold the at-fault driver responsible for their actions.
Common Causes of Motorcycle Versus Vehicle Accidents
The most common cause of motorcycle accidents is inattentive vehicle drivers making left hand turns, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA). Speeding, reckless or distracted driving, and drug and alcohol intoxication tend to be contributing factors, too.
Evidence We Collect to Bolster and Support Your Case
Our legal team and the at-fault driver’s representatives rely on the evidence to tell the story of the accident honestly and objectively. When we build your evidence file, we may include:
- The police report that proves the accident’s causes and contributing factors
- Your medical records and bills that prove the cause and costs of your injuries
- Employment history records to define the monetary value of your lost wages
- Statements from lay and expert witnesses and accident reconstruction experts
We can use this information to negotiate the best available outcome and avoid a lengthy and stressful trial.
For a free legal consultation with a motorcycle accident lawyer serving Snellville, call 404-214-2001
Compensation You Can Recover After a Motorcycle Crash in Snellville, GA
By proving their negligence, you can collect economic and non-economic damages from the driver who caused your accident or their insurer. At Kaine Law, we can help you go after the following damages:
- Past and future medical bills
- Past and future lost income
- Property damage expenses
- Physical disability
- Physical disfigurement
- Pain and suffering
- Mental and emotional trauma
- Loss of enjoyment of life
- Wrongful death damages, if applicable
Our motorcycle accident lawyer serving injured clients in Snellville will create a detailed list of your recoverable damages and collect the receipts and other documents that support their monetary value.
The Statute of Limitations on Snellville, GA Motorcycle Accident Cases
The state of Georgia generally gives motorcycle accident victims two years to file a lawsuit after an accident, according to O.C.G.A. § 9-3-33. The filing deadline is mandatory but can be complicated and vary based on:
- The outcome of the accident
- The age of the injured party
- The at-fault driver’s actions
Our lawyers can pinpoint how much time you have to sue the other party and help you avoid missing the deadline.
Snellville Motorcycle Accident Lawyer Near Me 404-214-2001
Why Kaine Law Is the Right Choice for Your Motorcycle Accident Case
No one should have to take on a negligent driver or their insurance company without legal backup. At Kaine Law, we fight hard for every client because their recovery is as important to us as it is to them.
With multiple decades of collective experience in personal injury law, we offer a no-fee guarantee and only receive compensation if you do. Additionally, we can take all of the following steps to bolster your motorcycle accident case:
- Conduct an independent investigation
- Calculate your recoverable damages
- Prove the at-fault driver’s negligence
- Review your medical records and crash report
- Canvass for photos and video footage
- Speak with interested parties on your behalf
- Complete all insurance and court filings
- Negotiate a favorable monetary settlement
- Represent you in court if necessary
We know how hard it can be to wait for your case to resolve and wait for information along the way, so we can provide ongoing and timely updates as your case progresses.
Hear From Our Previous Clients in Their Own Words
Our testimonials page is packed with recommendations like these from clients we represented in the past:
- D.L.: I fired my old attorney and hired Attorney Evan Kaine because I got to speak with him directly, not just a case manager. Then he got me $50,000 when my old attorney said that my case was dead!
- J.L.: When I got hurt, I didn’t know what to do. I contacted Evan and I’m glad that I did. He came to visit me in the hospital and gave me the comfort and confidence that I wanted in my attorney. He’s a fighter.
Your case matters to every member of our client-focused team. We know that no two motorcycle accident cases are exactly alike, so we strive to provide personalized legal care that meets your unique needs.
Click to contact our Motorcycle Accidents lawyers today
Call for Your Free Consultation of Your Snellville Motorcycle Accident Case
A motorcycle accident can be life-changing and potentially life-threatening. If you or a loved one was injured in a motorcycle crash in Snellville, GA, we will help you pursue the at-fault vehicle driver and take on all the hard work of building your case.
You should not experience financial hardship because of another person’s actions. Learn more about your rights and the at-fault driver’s responsibilities by contactingKaine Law today.