Did a recent accident leave you or someone you love with broken or fractured bones? Broken bones can leave you temporarily incapacitated and make it difficult or impossible for you to return to work. Serious breaks and other injuries can result in a long-term recovery.
At Kaine Law, our East Point personal injury lawyer can help you hold the at-fault party financially responsible for your injury and recovery expenses. We will review your accident at no cost and explain the steps we take to build the strongest possible case for you.
Recoverable Damages for Clients With Broken Bones Caused by Negligence
Depending on its severity, a broken bone can require treatment that includes splints, cases, or surgery. Surgical intervention can involve the placement of internal metal rods, exterior metal support structures, screws, or metal plates.
To ensure you do not experience financial hardship as a result of treating your injury, our East Point personal injury lawyer will help you compile all medical bills related to your accident. In addition to fighting for all injury-related medical, therapy, and rehab costs, we also fight for the following recoverable damages:
- Current and future lost wages
- Loss of future earning capacity
- Treatment-related travel expenses
- Property damage or total loss
- Lasting disability or disfigurement
- Physical and emotional pain and suffering
At Kaine Law, we carefully assess your financial expenses and losses. We also make sure no valid damages are overlooked and your case is not undervalued or underpaid.
How Georgia’s Statute of Limitations Affects Your Personal Injury Case
Because your accident occurred in East Point, your potential lawsuit must be filed in accordance with Georgia’s statute of limitations. The personal injury statute of limitations is generally two years, according to O.C.G.A § 9-3-33.
If your lawsuit is not filed on time:
- You may be unable to file it at all
- It may be summarily dismissed
- You may have no legal recourse
Any of these outcomes could mean you cannot collect the compensation you are entitled to recover. It is never too soon after an injury to get us involved in your case. In fact, because the statute of limitations is complex and can fluctuate, the best way to make sure it is filed on time is to let our broken bones attorney file it for you.
For a free legal consultation with a broken bones injury lawyer serving East Point, call 404-214-2001
Our Investigation Will Document the Cause of Your Broken Bones
Broken bones often result from bending, twisting, blunt force injuries or or repeated impact. At Kaine Law, we help you recover compensation for broken bones that resulted from:
- Motor vehicle accidents (car, truck, bus, boat, motorcycle, bicycle, or pedestrian)
- Dog bite or attack accidents
- Premises liability cases (slip and fall, pool, or fallen object accidents)
- Train accidents (passenger, cargo, public transit, or derailment accidents)
- Product liability cases (children’s toys, ATVs, or exercise equipment)
Our investigation starts with a free evaluation of your case to understand how, when, and where your injury occurred.
Let Our Team at Kaine Law Handle the Complex Process of Evidence Collection
To identify the at-fault party, we also establish the four elements of negligence. They include duty of care, breach of duty, causation, and damages. To prove the cause and resulting costs of your injury, we will collect evidence that includes:
- Medical records
- Medical bills
- Written prognosis
- Salary history records
- Accident report
- Injury photos
- Accident scene photos
- Witness statements
- Your own written statement
We do not tax you or your family with the daunting process of collecting evidence. Our legal team handles it for you including collecting, sorting, and organizing. We present your evidence to the at-fault party and their insurer. It is also used to steer your case toward a settlement versus a trial.
East Point Broken Bones Injury Lawyer Near Me 404-214-2001
Our Broken Bones Lawyer Fights for East Point, GA Injury Clients
The fight for financial compensation is grueling and time-consuming. When you put our law firm to work for you, we handle the details of your case so you can focus on getting better.
The benefits you experience from working with our team at Kaine Law include:
- Filing your case according to legal standards and deadlines
- Communicating with the at-fault party, insurers, and other involved parties
- Collecting evidence that testifies to how your injuries occurred
- Collecting, organizing, and using evidence to demonstrate the at-fault party’s negligence and the extent of your losses
- Calculating the value of your injuries and other losses
- Negotiating for a settlement that will help you recover
- Taking your case to court, if necessary
- Providing regular case updates and peace of mind during the legal process
When you work with our law firm, you get more than legal services throughout your fight for compensation. You also get the ongoing support you need to help you effectively navigate the personal injury system and your physical and emotional recovery.
Reviews and Accolades for Our Client-Focused Team at Kaine Law
When satisfied clients talk about working with our law firm, they leave online reviews and testimonials like the following:
- J.L.: When I got hurt, I didn’t know what to do. I contacted Evan and I’m glad that I did. He came to visit me in the hospital and gave me the comfort and confidence that I wanted in my attorney. He’s a fighter.
- D.C.: He has fought for me on more than one occasion. He REALLY CARES about his clients. He REALLY produces realistic results. He is REALLY FAIR and HONEST.
Learn more about our commitment to our clients and see examples of compensation we obtained for previous injury victims on our verdicts and case results page.
Click to contact our Broken Bones Injury lawyers today
Contact Our Case Evaluation Team Today
If you or a loved one suffered broken bones in an accident, our personal injury lawyer serving East Point can help. Your case is a priority to every member of our team.
Are you ready to find out how we put our decades of experience to work for you? Contact our team at Kaine Law for your free case evaluation today.