Car accidents can have a debilitating impact on your life, no matter what collision you experience. However, Uber accidents can be particularly difficult to navigate. Issues regarding fault and liability are enough to make anyone’s head spin.
You can feel confident when you have an East Point rideshare accident lawyer at Kaine Law working on your claim. Our firm will work tirelessly to build your case against the at-fault party and seek compensation. We can discuss your case now during a no-obligation case review.
No Upfront Fees, Costs, or Hourly Rates for Our Lawyers’ Help
We want to get one thing out of the way first: we offer legal help on contingency. The cost of a lawyer shouldn’t hold you back from seeking assistance. Our contingency-fee arrangement allows you to work with a lawyer without putting any money down.
You don’t pay your attorney serving East Point anything unless they win your case. Additionally, we finance all consulting, filing, and other expenses associated with building your claim or lawsuit.
Want to learn more? How we work on contingency is just one of many things our East Point car accident lawyers can discuss during your free case review.
For a free legal consultation with a uber accident lawyer serving East Point, call 404-214-2001
Why Partner With the Uber Accident Lawyers at Kaine Law?
You may consider partnering with our team if:
You Want Legal Advocacy You Can Rely On
You want a law firm that’s committed to your goals. You shouldn’t have to fret over legal details during your recovery period. Our firm is prepared to hold the insurance company to its obligations and bring your case to trial when necessary.
You Want Help Negotiating With Insurers
Negotiating with any insurance company can get tricky. Throw Uber into the mix, and you’ve got yourself a complex legal case. Our East Point personal injury lawyers prioritize your best interests throughout your case’s progression–not Uber’s or the insurer’s.
Throughout negotiations, we can present supporting evidence, read the liable policy, and establish your damages’ cost. We can also protect you from bad faith insurance practices that aim to derail your right to damages.
The Liable Party Denies Financial Responsibility
The liable party can deny responsibility all it wants–that doesn’t make it true. You have options if the insurer denies your claim or offers less than you’re owed. We can:
- Present further evidence of fault and liability
- Reevaluate your damages’ cost
- Consult with financial experts
- Determine if other parties have liability
If all else fails during negotiations, we can file a lawsuit against the negligent party. Generally, per O.C.G.A. § 9-3-33, you have two years to initiate legal action. Filing a lawsuit requires us to prove negligence, assert your damages’ cost, and advocate for what you deserve.
East Point Uber Accident Lawyer Near Me 404-214-2001
We’re Eager to Recover Your Uber Accident-Related Losses
With our team’s help, you can pursue the economic and non-economic damages arising from the crash. These expenses relate to your financial and non-financial injury-related losses. Compensation could include:
- Past, present, and future healthcare costs
- Lost job-related revenue, including tips and bonuses
- Loss of future earning capacity
- The cost of replacing or repairing your vehicle (if applicable)
- Any miscellaneous out-of-pocket expense
- Childcare costs
- Temporary transportation arrangements
- Modifications to your family home or vehicle
- Pain and suffering
- Scarring and disfigurement
Many Uber accident claimants ask: “How much can I recover through a claim or lawsuit?” That answer ultimately depends on their circumstances. How much you can recover depends on many factors, including the severity of your condition. We intend to account for each of your hardships in your claim’s value, so you can recover what you’re owed.
For Decades, We’ve Secured Compensation for Injured Claimants
Attorney Evan Kaine and his team tirelessly advocate for injured people in East Point and the surrounding area. As one review suggests: “Evan is the bulldog you don’t see coming.” We believe nothing backs this up better than our case results. See for yourself:
- We once secured $11 million after our client suffered a serious collision.
- In a similar case, we secured $5.7 million. Our investigation showed that a defective roadway caused our client’s accident, requiring us to file a claim with the overseeing government agency.
- Our client came to us after a drunk driver hit their vehicle. The result? More than $4 million in compensation.
There’s a reason why clients come to us again and again with their legal problems. That’s because we give each case the time and attention to detail it needs to reach a fair outcome.
Click to contact our Uber Accidents lawyers today
Kaine Law’s Testimonials and Client Reviews
Uber accident claims can be notoriously complicated. You want an attorney on your side who has experience handling cases like yours. Here are some of our most recent client reviews and testimonials for your consideration:
- “My first lawyer fired me and said that my case had a $0.00 value. I found Evan Kaine and he turned $0.00 into $50,000. Mr. Kaine helped me when I was down. He fought for me when no one else would. We need more lawyers like Evan Kaine.”-D.G.
- “To everyone LIKE ME who has had to deal with attorneys AND has that bad taste in their mouth because they have been taken advantage of because their lawyers are more interested in making money and not caring about YOU, well please allow me to introduce you to Evan Kaine. I was in a very tight position and Evan could not have been more professional, courteous or kind and, again, HONEST!” -R.K.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Get Help From an Uber Accident Lawyer in East Point Today
While healing from your injuries, you should not have to deal with complex legal issues alone. You deserve the guidance of a lawyer who cares about your case’s outcome.
Call Kaine Law and explore your next steps. We’re eager to learn your story during your complimentary case review.