An auto accident can change your life forever, from mounting medical bills to reduced income to physical and emotional pain. You deserve compensation for these and other damages after being injured in an accident that wasn’t your fault. But the claims process can be complex, stressful, and time-consuming. When you’re in an Uber accident, that process can be even more so.
If you or a loved one were in an Uber accident around Stockbridge, Georgia, you deserve justice and compensation. A Stockbridge Uber accident lawyer from Kaine Law can simplify the claims process for you. We can investigate your case, identify liable parties, and fight to get you the money you need.
Why Choose Kaine Law for Your Stockbridge Uber Accident?
At Kaine Law, we’re proud to help Uber accident victims get justice for the pain and suffering they’ve endured. We know how important it is to have experience, support, and compassion on your side. Here’s what sets us apart from the rest:
- Our track record of success: Founding attorney Evan Kaine has qualified for the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum after successfully recovering millions of dollars in compensation for our clients.
- Our decades of experience: We have been providing legal representation for personal injury cases in Georgia for many years, and we are dedicated to serving our community.
- Our commitment to 24/7 service: You can call us any time of day to talk about your case, whether you’re looking for a lawyer or are already a client.
- Our contingency fee-based representation: You don’t owe us a cent until we recover compensation on your behalf. That way you can always afford quality legal representation for an Uber accident.
We offer free case reviews, so there’s no risk or obligation to choose us as your Stockbridge Uber accident lawyers. And you can learn more about your legal options for recovering compensation after your Uber accident.
For a free legal consultation with a uber accident lawyer serving Stockbridge, call 404-214-2001
When to Call a Lawyer for an Uber Accident
We recommend reaching out to a personal injury lawyer in Stockbridge as soon as possible. Your first priority should be seeking medical attention for your injuries, but then you should consult a lawyer shortly afterward.
Here are some situations where you should consider contacting an Uber accident attorney in the Stockbridge, Georgia, area:
- You’ve been injured, whether it’s a minor injury or severe injury, in an Uber accident.
- Your vehicle or other personal property was damaged in an Uber accident.
- You missed work to recover from an Uber accident.
- You can’t work after your Uber accident.
- Your loved one has been severely injured and cannot get a lawyer for themselves.
- You’ve lost a loved one in an Uber accident.
It’s never too early to call a lawyer after you’ve been in an Uber accident. But you should do so as soon as you can, to make sure you don’t lose your chance to get compensation.
Stockbridge Uber Accident Lawyer Near Me 404-214-2001
You May Be Entitled to Compensation After an Uber Accident
We can help you get much-needed compensation for many economic and noneconomic damages after an Uber accident. These damages include:
- Current and past medical expenses
- Lost income, like wages and tips, salary, benefits, bonuses, and more
- Reduced earning capacity
- Property damage costs, such as for a damaged vehicle
- Pain and suffering, including physical pain and emotional anguish
- PTSD and other psychological pain
- Scarring, disfigurement, and disability
- Diminished quality of life
If you’ve lost a loved one in an Uber accident, we can help you recover compensation for these and other wrongful death damages:
- Funeral and burial expenses
- Lost household income support
- Lost household and childcare support
- Loss of emotional support
In most cases, there is no cap on economic or noneconomic damages in Georgia. That means we can help you maximize your claim and get the best possible settlement for you or your loved one. An Uber accident lawyer serving Stockbridge can calculate your damages and help you understand how much compensation you may be entitled to.
Click to contact our Uber Accidents lawyers today
Who’s Liable for Your Stockbridge Uber Accident?
In Georgia, the party that causes an accident is financially responsible for damages. But fault isn’t enough to determine liable parties in an Uber accident case. Just because an Uber driver causes your accident doesn’t mean that you have a claim against Uber. It depends on whether the Uber driver was actively using the Uber app.
When an Uber driver is waiting for a ride request, Uber has a full-coverage policy for accidents that occur during this stage. If an accident happens while the Uber driver is en route to pick up a rider or is transporting a rider to their destination, Uber carries a $1 million insurance policy. But if a driver happens to be an Uber driver but isn’t actively using the app, you have no claim against Uber or access to their insurance policy.
You can also file a claim with an at-fault driver’s personal auto insurance company. Uber may require you to file a claim with an Uber driver’s personal auto insurance before filing a claim through Uber’s policy. If the at-fault driver doesn’t have auto insurance, Uber does have coverage for uninsured and underinsured drivers, too.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Types of Uber Accident Cases We Handle in Stockbridge
We help all victims of Uber accidents, including:
- Uber passengers
- Drivers or passengers in other vehicles involved in the accident
- Pedestrians struck by an Uber or injured during an Uber accident
- Bicyclists struck by an Uber
- Motorcycle drivers struck by an Uber
- Uber drivers injured in an accident that wasn’t their fault
There are many types of Uber accidents we handle, including:
- Rear-end crashes
- Head-on collisions
- T-bone collisions
- Sideswipe collisions
- Dooring accidents
Some of the most common causes of Uber accidents are:
- Distracted driving
- Drowsy or fatigued driving
- Driving under the influence
- Traffic violations
These are not exhaustive lists. So, if your Uber accident is not listed above, Kaine Law still wants to help.
Which Uber Accident Injuries Can I Get Compensation For?
Like other auto accidents, an Uber accident can result in both minor and severe injuries. In the worst cases, drivers, passengers, and others can lose their lives. Here are some of the most common Uber accident injuries we help victims get compensation for:
- Broken bones
- Burns and lacerations
- Internal tissue damage
- Traumatic brain injuries (TBIs)
- Spinal cord injuries
- Amputation injuries
Start Your Stockbridge Uber Accident Claim Today
According to O.C.G.A. § 9-3-33, you have two years from the date of an accident to file a personal injury lawsuit or a wrongful death lawsuit against liable parties. This statute also applies to Uber accidents, which means you have a limited amount of time to consider all your legal options for recovering compensation before the deadline expires.
That’s why it’s so important to consult a Stockbridge Uber accident lawyer about your case as soon as you can. Contact Kaine Law today to schedule your free case review and learn how we can help your Uber accident case.