A broken bone can be expensive to treat. You may require several X-rays, ongoing medical treatment, or surgery, which can be difficult to pay for if you need time away from work. If the accident wasn’t your fault, it shouldn’t be your responsibility to pay these expenses. Our Decatur broken bones lawyer can help you hold the negligent party who caused you injuries financially accountable.
Kaine Law is here to fight for you. Our founder, Attorney Evan Kaine, is a member of the Multi-Million-Dollar Advocates Forum. Our firm has several decades of experience helping accident victims pursue the compensation they deserve after being harmed by the negligent actions of another party. You have the right to demand damages after suffering a broken bones accident and our lawyers are here to help you fight for justice.
How Can Our Decatur Broken Bones Attorney Build Your Case?
The Decatur personal injury attorneys from Kaine Law can examine the facts in your case and help prove that the at-fault party owes you compensation. Our team has handled numerous personal injury cases and we have experience building them step by step. Our team will:
- Establish the at-fault party’s negligence
- Interview witnesses to your accident
- Search for surveillance footage of the accident that caused your broken bones
- Negotiate for an appropriate settlement
- Represent you in court, if necessary
- Fill out and file all case-related paperwork
Simply put, we handle all the legal aspects of your case when you hire a Decatur broken bones attorney from Kaine Law.
For a free legal consultation with a broken bones lawyer serving Decatur, call 404-214-2001
Our Broken Bones Lawyer Can Determine Your Recoverable Damages in Decatur
You are allowed to demand both economic and non-economic damages in a Decatur broken bones accident case. Economic damages serve as reimbursement or payment for the economic cost created by your accident. Examples of economic damages include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Medical bills, including the cost of doctor’s appointments and prescription medications
- Ambulance or transport costs to medical care after the accident
- Lost income if you needed to take time off work to heal your broken bone
- Cost of repairing any personal property damaged in the accident
Suffering broken bones causes more than financial harm to the accident victim. You can demand non-economic damages to compensate you for the intangible ways you suffered after an accident. Recoverable non-economic damages include:
- Pain and suffering
- Mental anguish
- Loss of enjoyment of life
The broken bones attorneys at Kaine Law will fight to get you both the economic and non-economic damages you deserve based on the facts in your case.
Decatur Broken Bones Lawyer Near Me 404-214-2001
You Can Afford To Hire Our Broken Bones Attorney in Decatur
Kaine Law offers a “no fee guarantee” for our personal injury clients. When one of our broken bones lawyers takes your case, you won’t have to pay any money upfront out of your pocket for our legal services.
This makes our services accessible and affordable for clients who are injured and cannot work. We also offer free consultations. You can discuss your case with a member of the Kaine Law team without any payment.
Click to contact our Broken Bones lawyers today
Who Is Liable in a Decatur Broken Bones Accident?
Determining who is liable for your injuries in a broken bones case can be complicated because there may be more than one liable party. For example, the liable party could include:
- A property owner who failed to notify visitors of a wet floor
- Someone who drove aggressively or under the influence
- An employer who failed to provide safe working conditions for their employees
When Kaine Law takes your case, we will gather all the relevant evidence and let it point us toward the negligent parties. Then we will fight to collect your recoverable damages through an insurance claim or lawsuit.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Our Lawyers Can Establish Negligence After Your Decatur Broken Bones Accident
We must establish liability before we can seek compensation in your broken bones case. Our team can do this by satisfying the four elements of negligence, which are:
- Duty of Care: Every Georgia citizen, public agency, or private business has a duty of care to prevent you from suffering an injury.
- Breach of Duty: The at-fault party violated or breached their duty of care by acting irresponsibly or failing to address a condition that could reasonably have been expected to cause injury.
- Causation: The liable party’s negligence was the reason you were involved in an accident and suffered a broken bone.
- Damages: You must show that this accident caused you to suffer economic and/or non-economic damages.
We can use evidence such as photos, videos, and witness statements to prove the negligence of the at-fault party.
What Kinds of Accidents Lead to Broken Bones Cases in Decatur?
Negligent behavior takes many different forms, any of which can lead to broken bones. Certain accidents that may cause victims to suffer a broken bone include:
- Car accidents
- Slip and fall accidents
- Construction site accidents
- Workplace accidents
- Watersport accidents (e.g., water-ski, jet-ski, and boat accidents)
- Motorcycle accidents
No matter what the cause of your injuries was, if negligence is at the root of it, we’ll fight for the compensation you deserve. You do not need to face the liable party alone.
Contact Kaine Law After You Suffer a Broken Bone in Decatur
It’s understandable that you would have questions about what to do in the aftermath of a broken bone accident caused by someone else’s negligence. Talking to an experienced personal injury lawyer could help clarify the legal process for you. Our firm’s primary mission is to help you.
It won’t cost you anything to reach out to us for a free consultation. We can answer all your questions and explain what you can expect in your case. Don’t hesitate to get started with our Decatur broken bones lawyer. Contact Kaine Law today.