A traumatic brain injury (TBI) can be life-changing. If you or someone you love suffered a TBI caused by negligence, we can help. Our Decatur traumatic brain injury lawyer will prove the cause and resulting costs of the accident. We will help you hold the negligent party accountable for their actions and build a strong case for financial compensation.
At Kaine Law, we know how challenging it can be to fight for your rights while simultaneously recovering from a catastrophic injury. You are never alone when our law firm is on your side. We advocate for you from your case’s beginning to its resolution.
Get Help and Support From Our Traumatic Brain Injury Lawyer Serving Duluth
Pursuing a negligent party for financial compensation after an accident is a huge legal undertaking. To strengthen your case, we will:
- Demonstrate the cause of your injuries
- Assess the accident’s financial impact
- Review the at-fault party’s insurance coverage
- Handle all case-related communication
- Interview witnesses
- Collect evidence that supports your case
When our Decatur personal injury lawyer is on your side, you get the time you need to focus on your recovery or on helping a loved one recover. While you do, we take care of every detail involved in building your case and fighting for compensation.
Frequently Reported Causes of Traumatic Brain Injuries
According to Mayo Clinic research, a traumatic brain injury can result from falls, car accidents, violence, sports injuries, and explosions. At Kaine Law, we help clients who were injured in the following ways:
- Car, truck, bus, and boating accidents
- Motorcycle, bicycle, and pedestrian accidents
- Dog bite and attack accidents
- Premises liability and product liability cases
- Slip and fall accidents
- Work-related accidents
This list is not exhaustive. We offer a free case evaluation that allows us to review the details of your case. Our goal is to help clients who were injured by someone else’s negligence.
Evidence We Collect to Prove the Cause of Your Traumatic Brain Injury
In order to secure compensation, our team must demonstrate that the responsible party was negligent, reckless, or careless when they caused your injury. Our investigation will prove the required elements of negligence — duty of care, breach of duty, causation, and damages.
To document these criteria we gather the following evidence:
- Medical records
- Accident report
- Photos and videos
- Witness statements
- Expert testimonials
We also collect evidence that proves the costs that result from the accident including proof of income, medical bills, written prognosis, and property repair or replacement bills.
For a free legal consultation with a traumatic brain injury lawyer serving Decatur, call 404-214-2001
Our Team at Kaine Law Will Assess the Monetary Value of Your Case
A TBI can result in lifelong cost and care. These are expenses we help you recover from the at-fault party. In addition to emergency medical care, you can recover the costs of follow-up care, physical and occupational therapy, and long-term rehabilitation.
Our law firm will also request compensation for:
- Past and future lost wages
- Loss of future earning capacity
- Property damage or destruction
- Lasting impairment
- Ongoing physical pain and suffering
- Ongoing mental and emotional anguish
- Diminished quality of life
If a TBI resulted in the loss of a loved one, we also help your family recover a range of wrongful death damages.
Our Traumatic Brain Injury Lawyer Will File Your Decatur, GA Case on Time
Your personal injury lawsuit is unlikely to go to court. However, we preserve your right and ability to go to court by filing your potential lawsuit within the statute of limitations. In Decatur, you generally have two years from the date of the accident to file, according to O.C.G.A § 9-3-33.
In addition, if a government entity played any role in your accident, you generally have six months to file your lawsuit, according to O.C.G.A. § 36-33-5. The statute of limitations can fluctuate based on many of the circumstances of the accident.
Avoid the risks of filing too late and let our law firm handle it for you.
Decatur Traumatic Brain Injury Lawyer Near Me 404-214-2001
Why Our Law Firm Is Right for You
Our legal services come with individual care and support. You will reap the following benefits as a Kaine Law client:
- We fight hard for injured clients and their families
- We have experience fighting and winning personal injury cases like yours
- We have proven results
- You owe us nothing until we obtain compensation for you
- We care about our clients and every aspect of their recovery
When you put our familiarity with state and local law to work for you, we never stop fighting to help you put your life back together.
See Why Previous Clients Recommend Our Team at Kaine Law
When clients we represented in the past talk about our legal service and support, they leave reviews like the following:
- B.S.: Evan Kaine is a great attorney who kept me informed on all activity regarding my case. Always willing to go the extra mile to put me at ease…I have recommended him to several friends and will continue to do so…great legal service.
- R.K.: Please allow me to introduce you to Evan Kaine. I was in a very tight position and Evan could not have been more professional, courteous, or kind…if you have an issue, PLEASE contact Evan and I mean this from the heart!
Our traumatic accident attorneys have decades of experience that we can use to fight for you. Our goal is to obtain the compensation you need to start rebuilding your life.
Click to contact our Traumatic Brain Injury lawyers today
Call for Your Free Case Evaluation
Were you or a loved one injured in an accident in Decatur that led to a traumatic brain injury? If you were, our personal injury lawyer can help you build a strong case for monetary recovery. We fight hard for the best possible financial outcome for you and your family.
Contact one of our Kaine Law team members for a free evaluation of your case today.
Call or text 404-214-2001 or complete a Free Case Evaluation form