If you or someone you love was injured due to a defective product, the manufacturer or designer could be liable for your injuries and related expenses. Our Decatur personal injury lawyer can consult experts, search for product recalls, and identify the at-fault party and their insurer. The information we gather will help us negotiate a fair and appropriate financial settlement.
We start by reviewing your case at no cost. Our team will listen to your version of events with compassion and understanding and glean important details. If we take your case, we will work hard to recover your medical bills, lost income, pain and suffering, and more. We make you and your case a priority. At Kaine Law, we never stop fighting for the best possible outcome for you and your family.
How Georgia Law Defines Product Liability
When our Decatur personal injury lawyer represents you, we start your case by determining if and why the product in question was defective. This understanding is critical to establishing who is at fault for the product’s defect and who we pursue for financial recovery.
If the product is defective because of how it was made, it would constitute a manufacturing defect. This defect or deviation can mean the product you used differs from others made at the same time.
When all products (rather than a random sampling) are defective, it could be caused by a flaw or defect in the design process that makes the product harmful or dangerous even when used as intended.
Failure to Disclose
As a consumer, you are entitled to know all potential dangers, risks, and side effects. If a manufacturer fails to adequately warn you or provide clear instructions on the product’s use, they can be held accountable for your injuries.
Breach of Warranty
If the product in your case was purchased with a written warranty, you could seek compensation based on a breach of its claims.
For a free legal consultation with a product liability lawyer serving Decatur, call 404-214-2001
Fighting for the Compensation You Are Entitled to Recover in a Product Liability Case
Overlooking potentially recoverable damages when assessing the monetary value of your case can be easier than you think. Our team works hard to avoid having your case undervalued and to recover the following types of compensation for you:
- Economic damages, such as past and future medical bills, assistive medical devices, treatment-related travel expenses, losses of income, loss of future earning capacity, and property damage or loss
- Non-economic damages, including physical disability, impairment, or lasting disfiguring injuries, as well as ongoing physical pain and suffering, mental and emotional anguish, and loss of enjoyment of life
- Wrongful death damages (where applicable), including your loved one’s funeral and burial expenses and your family’s loss of their income, domestic contributions, and loss of consortium, companionship, guidance, and support
We handle the negotiation process from sending a demand letter until we come to a settlement. If one is not forthcoming, we can prepare to take your case to court and keep fighting for a favorable financial award.
It Is Never Too Soon to Put Our Product Liability Lawyer to Work on Your Case
The personal injury or wrongful death statute of limitations in Georgia is typically two years, according to O.C.G.A § 9-3-33. The statute can be complicated in product liability cases and vary based on several factors. At Kaine Law, our product liability lawyer serving Decatur can interpret the applicable laws and help you comply with the appropriate filing deadline.
Decatur Product Liability Lawyer Near Me 404-214-2001
Learn More About How Our Client-Focused Law Firm Fights for You
At Kaine Law, we know how stressful waiting for news and updates on your case can be. When we represent you, we provide timely updates on each new development in your case. We also take all of the following steps to build your case:
- Research and investigate the defective product
- Calculate the monetary value of your case
- Consult product and subject matter experts
- Handle virtual, verbal, and written communication
- Speak with all interested parties on your behalf
- Clarify complex legal terminology and jargon
- Address all your legal questions and concerns
- Negotiate a satisfactory settlement
- Represent you in a trial if we cannot settle your insurance claim
Why Our Personal Injury Law Firm Is Right for You
Our law firm fights hard for the rights of victims and their families. We focus on personal injury cases, including product liability, and put the power of our reputation and results behind your fight.
Our no-fee guarantee means you owe us nothing unless and until we obtain compensation for you. This way, we can cover every expense related to your case and get to work on your claim or lawsuit right away.
See What Previous Kaine Law Clients Say About Our Law Firm
Our law firm fights hard on behalf of injured clients. When previous clients share their experiences with our team, they say:
- R.H.: Mr. Kaine and his staff are good people. They work hard to help those who need…help during tough times. I am so happy to have found Mr. Kaine.
- M.M.: Evan Kaine got me a settlement when my old attorney couldn’t. He went the extra mile for me.
- D.C.: He has fought for me on more than one occasion. He REALLY CARES about his clients. He REALLY produces realistic results.
Our testimonials page is packed with additional reviews from previous clients. We work hard to treat every client we represent like an individual, not a case file.
Click to contact our Product Liability lawyers today
Get a Free Evaluation of Your Decatur Case Now
If you or a loved one was injured by a defective product, our Decatur product liability lawyer can pursue financial compensation on your behalf. We will identify the product’s flaw, hold the negligent party accountable, and negotiate a fair and appropriate settlement.
We fight hard for your rights and for the compensation you need. Contact Kaine Law today to begin your free consultation.