Were you or a loved one injured after using a dangerous product, such as a tool, car part, drug, or child’s toy? If so, our lawyer serving Covington, GA, can file a product liability claim that would enable you to collect financial compensation from the faulty product’s manufacturer.
Kaine Law would be happy to assign one of our Covington personal injury lawyers to your case. Our team is committed to ensuring you receive fair and adequate compensation for everything you have lost.
Product Liability Damages Available in Covington
Every time someone buys a product, they trust that the company manufacturing that product has taken due care to ensure:
- The product contains no potentially hazardous parts or substances.
- The product will remain safe to use under ordinary or easily predictable circumstances.
- The label on the product contains all the necessary information about how to use the product safely and the potential hazards associated with the product.
- The business remains current on complaints about the product so it can act fast and issue a recall if necessary.
When a manufacturer fails to protect customers and sells a defective product, you have the right to ask the manufacturer to repay you for every way the product hurt you. For example, you could seek reimbursement for:
- The income and job benefits you lost when the injury forced you to miss work.
- Property damage related to the accident, such as if the insurance company totaled your car in a motor vehicle crash.
- The cost of medical care, such as medication, hospitalization, diagnostic tests, surgeries, and physical therapy or rehabilitation.
- The physical pain and suffering inflicted by the injury.
- The emotional trauma of going through an accident or dealing with painful injuries.
- Reduced quality of life (e.g., you need help taking care of yourself or cannot engage in your favorite hobbies).
If these scenarios sound familiar, you could recover damages, assuming you file your lawsuit in time. The deadline, as codified at O.C.G.A. § 9-3-33, is two years to start your personal injury lawsuit in most situations. Thus, we can help you get started by filing paperwork and building a solid case file.
For a free legal consultation with a product liability lawyer serving Covington, call 404-214-2001
We Can Manage Your Product Liability Case
Hiring our Covington product liability lawyer could take the stress off you and your family as you pursue compensation. Our personal injury law firm can:
- Protect your rights by accompanying you to depositions, assessing the insurer’s settlement offers, and educating you about your rights.
- Investigate the cause of your injury by collecting evidence from the business, your medical records, witnesses, and relevant experts.
- Handle communications with all relevant parties.
- Manage all forms and paperwork.
- Determine your case’s precise value and send a demand letter to the insurer, asking it to pay you what you deserve.
- Negotiate with the insurer about what you should recover for your injuries and counter any bad-faith tactics it might employ.
- Represent you in the courtroom if we must take the liable party to court to resolve your matter.
At Kaine Law, we understand that you have many options when hiring a personal injury attorney. We believe our firm offers victims the right combination of legal professionalism and compassion because we:
- Provide free consultations: Our initial assessment is entirely confidential and will only cost you a few minutes of your time.
- Focus on personal injury: Our only clients are those who have sustained injuries due to someone else’s negligence. Kaine Law’s sole mission is to help people like you get back on your feet after an incident.
- Focus on the family: When one person in a family is injured, the whole family suffers. Thus, we want to do everything possible to make the legal process more accessible for all of you. That includes keeping you updated and answering any questions you have.
- Have a proven track record: We have spent decades fighting for clients just like you. During that time, attorney Evan Kaine became a member of the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum.
- Do not get paid unless you do: We will receive a portion of your compensation instead of charging hourly attorney’s fees. Moreover, if you don’t recover compensation, you owe us nothing.
Our priority is always our client—that means you! Kaine Law is committed to making sure you have the tools to make legal decisions and feel comfortable enough to request anything you need from our team.
Covington Product Liability Lawyer Near Me 404-214-2001
Do You Have a Product Liability Case?
Examples of cases that would entitle the survivor to file a product liability lawsuit include the following:
- You suffered injuries in a deck collapse caused when the property owner unwittingly used faulty nails or screws in the deck’s construction.
- Your brakes malfunctioned when you tried to slow down, causing you to lose control of your vehicle.
- Your child’s crib contained a defect that caused one side of it to fall open and allow your child to roll onto the floor.
- Your doctor recommended a medical device that contained hazardous chemicals. Exposure to these chemicals eventually led to a serious illness.
Often, the first thing we do for clients is assess their case at no cost or obligation. We will determine if you have a product liability case during this consultation. If not, you might still have the option of suing a different liable party and getting the money you need from them. For example, we might attribute a deck collapse to the property owner’s negligence, while a medical error might have caused a traumatic brain injury.
Kaine Law represents personal injury victims of all kinds. Now, we would like to help you.
Click to contact our Product Liability lawyers today
Our Product Liability Attorneys Are Ready to Help
Contact Kaine Law today so a team member can provide you with a free case review. A Covington product liability lawyer from our firm would happily investigate your case, confront the liable party, and fight hard for every dollar you are entitled to recover.