Like any other kind of vehicle, a golf cart can do significant damage if a careless driver, manufacturer, or mechanic fails to do their job. After an accident, our lawyer serving Covington can help you explore your legal rights.
At Kaine Law, we take pride in fighting hard for clients who deserve economic and non-economic damages after a preventable accident. If you ever want help or advice as your case proceeds, our Covington personal injury lawyer can be there to assist you.
Is Our Covington Accident Attorney Right for You?
There are a lot of personal injury law firms that serve Covington. Why go with Kaine Law? Our office has spent decades championing the rights of accident survivors and victims, so we know how to make things as easy on you as possible. Our firm:
- Cares about you: Our clients are always our top priority, and we encourage them to contact us at any time with questions or concerns. We also keep clients updated whenever something important happens.
- Focuses only on personal injury cases: Unlike other law firms, we handle only personal injury cases, so we have a very thorough understanding of how such cases work—and how to pursue a positive outcome.
- Charges no fees up front: The initial evaluation will cost you nothing, and you only have to pay our attorney’s fees once you get your compensation. If, for any reason, you receive no compensation, you pay us no fees.
- Has a proven track record: Past results cannot guarantee future successes, but our verdicts and case results show that we know how to fight effectively for our clients.
Our Lawyers Work Hard for Covington Accident Survivors
When you hire a personal injury lawyer from Kaine Law, you gain a devoted ally who will do everything possible to get you the money you need. Among other things, we:
- Investigate accidents: We can visit the site of your golf cart accident, talk to the people involved, and review any available documents and video footage. This gives us a clearer idea of how your accident happened and, therefore, how we can best fight for your interests.
- File paperwork: Our clients never have to fill out forms or worry about deadlines. We take care of all such administrative tasks.
- Negotiate settlement agreements: If and when the liable party’s insurer is willing to discuss your case in good faith, we can meet with them for you. Our team can push them hard to pay what you need in a reasonable time period.
- Represent clients in court: When cases go to court, we are willing to present our client’s cases in front of a judge and jury. We can also alert the judge if we think the defense is trying to violate your rights in any way.
Legal Deadlines on Your Golf Cart Accident
Per O.C.G.A. § 9-3-33, you probably have only two years to start a case against a negligent party. It is in your best interests to start exploring your legal options as soon as possible so that we can protect your time-sensitive right to compensation.
For a free legal consultation with a golf cart accident lawyer serving Covington, call 404-214-2001
Covington Golf Cart Accidents and Your Damages
An important part of any legal action is determining your case’s worth. Kaine Law’s Covington golf cart accident lawyer can help you do this.
First, Kaine Law can help you put together a list of all the things that the accident has cost you and/or will cost you in the future. This could be items like:
- Pain and suffering
- Reduced quality of life
- Disfigurement and scarring
- Property damage
- Loss of wages
- Loss of earning capacity
- Medical costs
Quantifying Losses Related to the Golf Cart Crash
As we compile this list, we can start collecting evidence to show the monetary value of each item. For instance:
- Receipts can show how much you have spent replacing or repairing damaged personal property, like the golf cart or your cell phone.
- Testimony from you and your loved ones can establish the extent of your physical and emotional suffering and its effect on your health. We can then use a legal formula to “convert” this type of intangible damage into dollars.
- A statement from a qualified doctor can provide a firm diagnosis and prognosis of your injuries, helping to prove both disability and the cost of medical care.
Covington Golf Cart Accident Lawyer Near Me 404-214-2001
Finding Who Caused Your Covington Golf Cart Accident
Even though golf carts are smaller and do not move as fast as other motor vehicles, they must still be handled carefully, and they can still cause serious injuries if driven improperly. For example:
- A drunk or distracted golf cart driver can hit people, objects, or vehicles. They can also lose control and cause the cart to tip over.
- A neglectful golf cart mechanic may have missed that something was wrong with the vehicle or failed to address the issue properly.
- A careless manufacturer may have failed to thoroughly test the vehicle or its parts. They may also have failed to issue a recall quickly enough.
- A property owner can exhibit negligence by failing to take good care of their land and by allowing hazards like potholes or overgrown foliage to go unaddressed.
We Can Locate the Liable Party in Your Golf Cart Accident Case
If you already have an idea of how your golf cart crash happened, please feel free to share your story with us. If you do not know the cause of the accident, do not worry; our lawyers can still help you.
Before we go to the liable party’s insurer and demand a fair payment, Kaine Law can sort through all of the evidence to make sure that your legal action targets the right party. We can even determine if there is more than one possible liable party that you can seek damages from.
Click to contact our Golf Cart Accidents lawyers today
We Help Covington Residents Get Compensation for Golf Cart Accidents
Our Covington golf cart accident lawyer can make it easier for you to seek the financial damages you need and deserve. To learn more, call us today and get a free case review. Kaine Law has decades of experience with fighting cases like yours and making sure that negligent parties do not get away with causing harm to others.