All-terrain vehicles (ATVs) are fun to use, but like other motor vehicles, they are not without risk. A lawyer from Kaine Law can assist you with legal representation if you were in an ATV accident in or around Covington, Georgia.
Why hire a Covington personal injury lawyer from our firm? We can manage your entire accident injury case and fight hard for compensation that could make your recovery easier and less stressful. The at-fault party should not get away without paying for the damage and harm they caused. You can call us now for a free consultation.
How Do Our Georgia Attorneys Lead a Covington ATV Injury Case?
Kaine Law’s attorneys and our entire legal team are at our clients’ disposal. We are happy to complete all legal tasks of building and fighting a personal injury case. This includes:
- Investigating your Covington injury case and gathering evidence establishing the liable party’s negligence and the extent of your injuries
- Calculating how much your injuries are worth based on past, present, and future suffering (you can only sue once, so you will want to ask for the most accurate and thorough amount)
- Sending a demand letter to the liable party’s insurance company, outlining how their policyholder caused your injuries and how much compensation you want
- Managing all communications with the opposing party so you do not have to speak with the person who hurt you or deal with their insurer
- Negotiating with the insurance company to see if we can get you a pretrial settlement
- Taking the liable party to court if negotiations are not possible
Why Choose Kaine Law?
What makes Kaine Law different from other personal injury law firms in Georgia? For starters, we:
- Care about you and your family: Our client is always our No. 1 priority. We want to hear your story in your words, and we make our clients comfortable enough that they can always be open and honest with us.
- Focus solely on personal injury cases: Unlike other firms, we focus on cases that involve someone injured due to the responsible party’s negligence or malice. We are passionate about this area.
- Have a track record of success: Our founder, Attorney Evan Kaine, is a member of the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum. While this does not guarantee future successes, it proves we know how to fight for—and win—cases for our clients.
- Do not get paid unless you do: Our firm charges a contingency fee. You only pay us this fee if and when we win money for you. Kaine Law never profits from a case unless our clients do.
- Ensure we are always here for you: Our Covington ATV accident lawyer can do more than just file your case. Kaine Law is available to clients 24/7 if they must report an update or get an answer to a pressing question. We are there for you throughout the insurance claims or litigation process.
Our firm understands you have been through more than enough pain thanks to your ATV accident. Now, we want to ease your worries by managing a legal case that could get you enough money to make your post-accident life easier.
For a free legal consultation with a atv accident lawyer serving Covington, call 404-214-2001
What Is Your ATV Accident Case Worth? Our Covington Lawyer Will Find Out
An ATV accident in Covington, Georgia, could entitle your family to two kinds of compensation: economic damages and non-economic damages.
As O.C.G.A. § 9-3-33 states, financial damages are only available if you start your legal action within two years from the accident date. The sooner you get in touch with Kaine Law, the more we may be able to do to help you recover damages like those described below:
Economic Damages and ATV Accidents
If you lost or spent any money directly from the collision, this falls in the economic damages category. Common examples of such damages include:
- Medical expenses
- Property damage
- Loss of wages or job benefits
- Loss of employment
If you have paperwork pertaining to your economic damages—such as medical bills or pay stubs—we encourage you to bring them to us. We can use these documents to help prove your compensation case.
Non-Economic Damages and ATV Accidents
This loss is typically trickier to manage because it is more subjective than an economic loss. Non-economic damages describe the physical and psychological symptoms associated with the accident, such as:
- Pain and suffering
- Disabling injuries
- Scarring and disfigurement
- Impaired quality of life
We can establish a concrete value for such intangible injuries by relying on your testimony, close friends and family statements, and standard legal formulas.
Suing for Future Damages
You have the right to sue the party who caused your ATV accident once—and only once. For this reason, Kaine Law is always careful to include the probable worth of your future economic and non-economic damages in our lawsuit.
In doing so, we protect you against running out of money before you completely recover (or as much as possible).
Covington ATV Accident Lawyer Near Me 404-214-2001
ATV Accidents Versus Other Motor Vehicle Accidents in Georgia
What happens after an ATV accident may be very similar to what happens after a car accident. You should:
- Try to get the other driver’s contact and insurance information.
- Get appropriate medical care as soon as possible.
- Consult our lawyers about your right to financial compensation.
ATV and car accident causes may also be very similar. Driver carelessness, such as the following, frequently causes both:
- Getting distracted and not paying attention to the immediate environment
- Going too fast, either by exceeding the speed limit or ignoring dangers (e.g., a rain-slick road) that makes driving dangerous
- Drinking alcohol or using other intoxicating substances before getting behind the wheel
There can also be considerable differences in how our injury attorneys serving Covington handle an ATV accident case versus another case type. For example, ATVs tend to be heavier than other vehicles, meaning they can inflict more property damage and more severe injuries.
Click to contact our ATV Accidents lawyers today
Call Kaine Law Today After an ATV Accident in Covington, GA – We’re Ready to Represent You
Kaine Law has over two decades of collective experience with helping personal injury survivors recover fair compensation. If you have medical bills, lost income, property damage, and other losses because of a negligent party, you owe it to yourself to
Contact us today to learn how a Covington ATV accident lawyer can fight for everything you deserve. The initial consultation is free and places you under no obligation whatsoever.