A Decatur bicycle accident lawyer from our firm can protect your rights and pursue compensation after your collision. Kaine Law is ready to fight for you.
Our firm can handle all of your legal needs from the moment that we accept your case.
Leading Reasons to Hire Kaine Law After Your Bicycle Accident
Kaine Law has more than 20 years of collective experience helping accident victims. Our experience in the Georgia legal system may be an asset for you.
Client reviews are an important indicator of a law firm’s values. Our former clients leave no doubt about Kaine Law:
- “I want to thank Kaine Law for helping me out on my case. They treated me like family. If I or anyone else I know needs help I’ll be referring them over to Kaine Law” – Carlos Aguilar
- “I write this review of my experience with great pleasure. I was involved in an auto accident back in August 2019 and was searching and searching for an attorney that was reputable and honest. I eventually was referred to Kaine Law by my sister-in-law. I have had nothing but a smooth and easy experience from treatment to finalizing numbers.” – Seferino Patino
- “Kaine law was excellent! They handled everything after I was involved in a multiple vehicle car crash…prompt, professional, and caring. Thank you for everything!!” – Rebecka Stenberg
We pursue compensation in a client-first manner. We will keep you updated on the status of your case and answer any questions as they arise.
Kaine Law’s Case Results
Our case results are another reason to consider Kaine Law for your case. Our verdicts and settlements include individual recoveries of:
- $11 million
- $5.75 million
- $4.325 million
Several of these recoveries stem from traffic accidents. We will evaluate the cost of your bicycle accident case and then pursue the recovery that you deserve.
For a free legal consultation with a bicycle accident lawyer serving Decatur, call 404-214-2001
What Losses May a Settlement or Judgment Cover?
A bicycle accident may negatively affect:
- Your physical health
- Your mental health
- Your earning power and financial status
- Your quality of life
Harm from your accident may include several recoverable losses. Your recoverable damages may include:
- Medical care for diagnosis of your injuries
- Medical care for treatment and rehabilitation of your injuries
- Lost wages and benefits
- Damage to your bicycle
- Pain and suffering (and necessary treatment costs)
We will determine the monetary cost of all of your losses. We include both current and potential future losses in your case.
Wrongful Death Damages
If your loved one passed away because of a bicycle accident in Decatur, then we can lead your wrongful death case. A wrongful death lawsuit may produce coverage for:
- Pain and suffering
- Lost financial support (generally for spouses and children)
- Funeral costs
- Loss of consortium
Your bicycle accident has caused losses that are completely unique to you. Our team will work with you, your doctors, and other knowledgeable parties to identify and value your losses.
Let a bicycle accident lawyer from Kaine Law take your case off of your hands while you recover from your injuries.
Decatur Bicycle Accident Lawyer Near Me 404-214-2001
Is Hiring a Lawyer for Your Bicycle Accident Case Expensive?
Our lawyers work on a contingency fee and only receive a payment if they successfully secure compensation for you. There is no upfront financial obligation when we accept your case. You simply agree to give us a portion of your financial recovery.
How will Kaine Law Complete Your Bicycle Accident Case?
Our firm understands how to complete bicycle accident cases in Atlanta. Our experience prepares us to:
- Identify all of your losses: Having a thorough, accurate accounting of your losses is crucial. Your losses will be the guide for our settlement negotiations. We can protect you from accepting an unfair offer.
- Pursue documentation of your losses: As we identify your losses, we will pursue documentation that proves those losses. Doctors’ evaluations, medical scans, and proof of lost wages are some types of documentation we can secure.
- Obtain witness accounts: We can speak with any witness who saw your bicycle accident happen. Witness accounts may be critical evidence in your case.
- Handle the legal parts of your case: From drafting and filing legal documents to dealing with insurance companies and lawyers, we deal with the legal parts of your case.
- Work with experts: We may hire experts to recreate your accident and testify about the details of your case. We may also employ third-party investigators to help with your case.
- Oversee settlement negotiations: A settlement is a possible outcome for your case. The American Bar Association (ABA) notes that a settlement is statistically more likely than a trial, and our team will negotiate for you.
- Protect you: We defend your rights throughout your case. By dealing with insurance companies and attorneys for you, we prevent those parties from threatening your rights.
We will work hard for your financial recovery.
Your Case May Have Sensitive Deadlines
O.C.G.A § 9-3-33 generally provides two years to file a lawsuit for a non-fatal bicycle accident. If your loved one passed away from a bicycle accident, then you may also have a fixed amount of time to file your case.
There can be exceptions to these statutes. We can determine how much time you have to take legal action. The sooner you call, the sooner we can begin your case.
Click to contact our Bicycle Accidents lawyers today
Call Kaine Law Today to Begin Your Case
A bicycle accident lawyer from our firm can take your legal case off of your to-do list. We have multiple decades of experience with personal injury cases, and we want to see how we can help you.
Call Kaine Law today at (404) 214-2001. We will complete a FREE consultation and explain the next steps in your case.