If you sustained injuries after slipping and falling in Rockdale County, Kaine Law would get to the root cause of your accident. Then, our Conyers slip and fall injury lawyers can seek compensation from any liable parties.
Our firm has the resources and willingness to fight for you. Therefore, don’t wait to get help, as we are ready to start your case today.
The Recoverable Costs of a Slip and Fall Accident
A slip and fall accident can cause many damages. With Kaine Law on your side, these damages may prove recoverable. Our team will seek compensation for all your fall-related losses.
Pain and Suffering
We often encounter fall victims who are in great distress. They have physical pain, cannot sleep or engage in regular physical activity, and have lost quality of life. This damage is called pain and suffering, and while it doesn’t have receipts or invoices attached to it, our team can place a monetary value on what you’ve experienced.
In addition, you may need treatment for pain and suffering. We will seek coverage for any necessary psychological therapy you undergo.
Many fall victims find themselves suddenly unable to work. If you’re in this position, we could pursue coverage for:
- Lost income
- Lost performance bonuses
- Lost retirement benefits
- Reduced earning capacity
In cases involving permanent disability or wrongful death, you may receive wage coverage until retirement age.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) explains that older Americans spend close to $50 billion each year on fall-related costs—and that only accounts for a portion of the population. For you, the cost of medical treatment could be your most substantial fall-related loss.
Covered medical expenses may include:
- Emergency transportation
- Emergency department care
- Medical imaging
- Evaluations by physicians
- Medical equipment
- Rehabilitation visits
You could also receive compensation for transportation to and from medical appointments.
The Loss of a Loved One
Falls can cause severe head trauma and other significant injuries. If your loved one passed away because of fall-related injuries, you could bring a wrongful death claim against the liable parties.
Surviving loved ones may receive coverage for lost financial support, lost companionship, funeral expenses, lost parental guidance, pain and suffering, and other damages.
For a free legal consultation with a slip and fall injury lawyer serving Conyers, call 404-214-2001
Why Should I Hire an Attorney from Kaine Law to Represent Me?
The typical slip and fall victim may:
- Face significant pain
- Need ongoing medical treatment
- Lack legal training or experience
These reasons alone might motivate you to hire a slip and fall lawyer for your case. In addition, you may be physically unable to handle the stress of a legal case or insurance claim. Even if you can handle these stresses, an attorney from our firm likely has far more experience in these areas.
A Conyers slip and fall lawyer is ready to assist you today. We put our clients first. We will answer all your questions and remain available at all times.
The Kaine Law Difference
Lead attorney Evan Kaine and the rest of the Kaine Law team believe that clients deserve attention, compassion, and a hard-working legal team. You can expect:
- Our firm to pay all case-related expenses
- The full support of our firm’s resources
- To focus on your recovery while we handle every aspect of your case
- Clear, consistent legal advice
We have helped accident victims throughout Georgia for multiple decades. We understand the law in this state, and we are ready to lead your case in Conyers.
Our Clients Tell Our Story
Please consider testimonials from our former clients:
- “I hired Evan to represent me in a lawsuit. Evan is brutally honest. I didn’t always like the reality of his advice but at the end of the day, he set realistic expectations and got me a great settlement. Evan is the bulldog you don’t see coming.” – D.G.
- “Evan Kaine got me a settlement when my old attorney couldn’t. He went the extra mile for me.” – M.M.
- “When I got hurt, I didn’t know what to do. I contacted Evan and I’m glad that I did. He came to visit me in the hospital and gave me the comfort and confidence that I wanted in my attorney. He’s a fighter.” – J.L.
These are the types of experiences we strive to deliver to each client. We expect you to feel the same level of legal service if you choose us for your Conyers slip and fall claim.
Conyers Slip and Fall Injury Lawyer Near Me 404-214-2001
What Kaine Law Will Do to Complete Your Slip and Fall Case
You should realize how much responsibility comes with a slip and fall case. Should you fail to hire an attorney, you may be stuck handling these duties on your own:
- Identifying the source of your fall: We will determine why you slipped and fell. We will then assign responsibility.
- Collecting evidence and documentation: We’ll gather all relevant evidence to prepare for settlement talks. These could help prove liability and the harm that has come from your slip and fall accident.
- Leading settlement negotiations: Can you see yourself negotiating with an attorney? As we’ll represent you in settlement discussions, you won’t have to.
- Handling any necessary trial: Kaine Law will take your court case from beginning to end if your case goes to trial.
We will also defend your rights and pursue the compensation you deserve.
Click to contact our Slip and Fall Injury lawyers today
Contact Kaine Law Today to Pursue Justice for Your Losses
Many Georgia civil cases have sensitive filing deadlines. Therefore, you should not wait to accept help from a Conyers slip and fall injury lawyer.
Our fee structure minimizes the financial risk of hiring our firm. You will not pay anything upfront to hire us. If we win for you, we’ll get a percentage of your recovery. If we don’t recover compensation for you, you owe us no attorney’s fees. So, contact Kaine Law about your case today. Our staff is standing by and ready for your call.