Although the state requires all motorists to carry insurance, not everyone upholds this obligation. Some motorists drive while uninsured–leaving injured parties in financial straits when an accident happens. If this sounds familiar, you have legal options. Attorney Evan Kaine and his team understand how you feel.
A Decatur uninsured motorist accident lawyer at Kaine Law can fight for compensation, despite the lack of insurance coverage. With our collision attorneys backing you up, you can rest easy, knowing you have a legal advocate on your side.
Why Partner With an Uninsured Accident Lawyer From Our Team?
You have legal options even if the other driver doesn’t have insurance. For instance, you might have uninsured motorist protection coverage without even knowing it. O.C.G.A. § 33-7-11 requires all insurers to offer uninsured motorist protection coverage when signing new clients. Unless you opted out of this coverage in writing, you could have it.
When you choose Kaine Law, our team will:
- Fight for the financial recovery you need
- Work on contingency (only charging for our services if your case succeeds)
- Investigate the cause of your accident and determine fault
- Negotiate with insurance companies on your behalf
- Prepare to bring your uninsured motorist accident case to trial when necessary
We Make Legal Help Accessible to Car Accident Claimants in Decatur
Yes, you read correctly; we work on contingency. Here, we don’t charge our clients anything unless we win their cases.
While some law firms require retainers or charge hourly rates, we don’t. We actually finance your case’s filing, consulting, and other obligations. Then, at the successful conclusion of your case, a portion of your settlement covers your attorney’s fees. Interested in learning more? No problem. We also offer free case reviews where we can discuss your case today.
For a free legal consultation with a uninsured motorist accident lawyer serving Decatur, call 404-214-2001
Listen to What Previous Personal Injury Claimants Share About Kaine Law
Some clients are so pleased with our services that they leave reviews. Here are just two of the countless reviews we’ve received:
- “I was involved in an auto-accident with a drunk driver and after several weeks of frustrating interactions with their insurance company, I decided to contact Evan Kaine. He was upfront and honest about how the process works and never made any promises or raised my expectations…. Bottom line – Evan Kaine gives lawyers a good name. -M.T.
- “My boyfriend was hit by a drunk driver while he was driving my car. Even though I wasn’t involved in the accident, Evan made every effort to make the process of getting my new car painless for me. He also helped my boyfriend get his medical bills paid ASAP. I would highly recommend Evan Kaine!” -B.D.
Decatur Uninsured Motorist Accident Lawyer Near Me 404-214-2001
Our Uninsured Accident Lawyers Need Time to File Your Case
According to O.C.G.A § 9-3-33, you must file your lawsuit within two years of the accident. Your filing deadline usually begins from the date of your accident. Two years may seem like a generous timeframe. But in the grand scheme of things, it’s not.
There are other time-sensitive matters surrounding your injury case. For instance, if traffic camera footage could support your claim, it’s critical to get that data as soon as possible. With time, that footage could get deleted or otherwise become unavailable.
By promptly contacting Kaine Law, you can protect your right to damages by giving us ample time to file your case.
Click to contact our Uninsured Motorist Accidents lawyers today
You Deserve Compensation After an Uninsured Motorist Accident
As the injured party, you’re still entitled to damages, even if the at-fault driver doesn’t have insurance. Your car accident attorney can determine a suitable course of seeking compensation. They can also calculate the value of your damages. To do this, we need to examine your economic and non-economic damages, which may include:
- Medical bills
- Property damage costs
- Lost income
- Diminished future earning potential
- Pain and suffering
- Skin scarring
- Emotional distress
You could also pursue damages if you lost a loved one. In that instance, compensable losses may comprise funeral expenses, memorial fees, and end-of-life care costs, such as hospice.
We’ve Recovered Millions for Auto Accident Claimants Throughout Georgia
Our team has decades of experience resolving car accident claims. Some of our case results include:
- $11 million for a car accident claimant
- $5.75 million for an auto accident claimant hurt by a roadway defect
- $4.3 million for an accident caused by drunk driving
- $3.6 million for a fatal car accident case
These outcomes may not reflect your claim’s resolution. Still, we hope they showcase our commitment to client success and satisfaction.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
What to Do After a Collision With an Uninsured Motorist in Decatur
In the aftermath of your collision with an uninsured motorist, you may feel confused and worried about what to do next. If possible, you should:
- Report the incident to law enforcement. They can create a record of the crash, which can serve as important evidence later.
- Gather as much evidence as you can. Supporting evidence may include witness statements, photos of your car’s damage, and your medical treatment records.
- Seek medical attention. A healthcare provider can rule out any invisible injuries and offer the treatment you need. They can also attest to your condition’s severity.
Above all else, we recommend consulting with our injury team about your case. A lawyer from our firm seeks to achieve the best possible outcome.
Get Help From an Uninsured Motorist Accident Lawyer in Decatur Today
Collisions with uninsured drivers can be complex. However, you have options–perhaps even more than you realize. Kaine Law can review your case and explain your next steps.
Find out what’s next for your uninsured motorist accident claim when you contact our team for a no-cost, risk-free consultation. In minutes, you can start the process of recovering damages and seeking justice.
Call or text 404-214-2001 or complete a Free Case Evaluation form