Were you or someone you love injured when a vehicle struck you while walking along Senoia Road, Broad Street, or another Fairburn roadway? If you were, you need to concentrate on your physical recovery while allowing our Fairburn pedestrian accident lawyer to fight for monetary compensation. We’ll stop at nothing to hold the at-fault driver responsible for your damages.
At Kaine Law, we provide ongoing updates on your case’s progress and fight hard to recover the costs of your medical bills, pain and suffering, and more. Our goal is to settle your case out of court, but we will not hesitate to represent you at trial and help you seek the financial recovery you need to maintain your financial situation.
Our Law Firm Will Prove Negligence Caused Your Pedestrian Accident
To seek compensation for you, we must prove the at-fault driver’s negligence. That means proving these following elements existed:
- Duty of care: They needed to drive with everyone’s safety top of mind.
- Breach of duty: They failed to uphold their obligation.
- Causation: Their failure led to the crash.
- Damages: You suffered physical, emotional, and financial harm.
We also handle all case-related communication, including phone calls, emails, and document production. Finally, we’ll lead settlement negotiations from the original demand letter requesting appropriate compensation until your case resolves.
For a free legal consultation with a pedestrian accident lawyer serving Fairburn, call 404-214-2001
You Can Recover Monetary Compensation for a Fairburn Accident
You might require significant medical care after a car hits you while walking down the street, including rehabilitation and physical therapy. Unfortunately, this medical care means you’ll incur substantial bills.
When we handle your case, we’ll ensure your case is not undervalued, underpaid, or filed outside the applicable statute of limitations.
Economic Damages for Pedestrian Accidents
The financial or economic damages you suffer in an accident are typically easy to support with bills, invoices, and other documentation. So, we will compile this information to ensure we place a comprehensive value on your case before entertaining any settlement offers.
Our firm will fight to recover the following financial damages:
- Past, current, and future medical bills
- Past, current, and future lost income
- Treatment-related travel expenses
- Property damage, loss, and diminished value
Noneconomic Damages for Pedestrian Accidents
You could be entitled to recover damages with an intrinsic value that bills, invoices, and estimates don’t capture. These noneconomic damages include:
- Physical pain and suffering
- Mental and emotional anguish
- Physical disability or disfigurement
- Diminished quality of life
Our legal team will explain your right to these damages and the evidence we use to determine their value.
Wrongful Death Damages for Pedestrian Accidents
If your family lost one of its members in a fatal pedestrian accident, our entire team extends our condolences. In addition, we commit our team to help your family file a wrongful death action.
You can recover:
- Your loved one’s funeral and burial expenses
- Your loved one’s financial and domestic contributions
- Loss of consortium, support, and guidance
Your family does not have to fight for financial recovery alone. Instead, we’ll explain during our free initial consultation which family members the state allows to pursue compensation and the timetable for filing a wrongful death claim.
Fairburn Pedestrian Accident Lawyer Near Me 404-214-2001
We Ensure Timely Compliance With Georgia’s Statute of Limitations
After an accident caused by someone else’s negligence, you can recover compensation from any liable parties, including the at-fault party. However, state law requires you to file your potential lawsuit within a specified period.
In Georgia, you generally have:
- Two years from the accident date to file your personal injury lawsuit, according to O.C.G.A § 9-3-33
- Two years from the date your family member passed away to file your wrongful death lawsuit, according to the same statute
Failure to comply with the filing deadline could jeopardize your right to recover damages. For example, the threat of a lawsuit can prompt a more favorable settlement offer from an insurance company.
That’s why when our pedestrian accident lawyer at Kaine Law manages your compensation request, we make sure to file your lawsuit within the allotted time and your right to recovery is never at risk.
Click to contact our Pedestrian Accidents lawyers today
Get Legal Service and Support for Your Pedestrian Accident Claim at No Upfront Cost
Concern about the cost of hiring a personal injury lawyer should not impede you from getting legal guidance and direction. When our law firm takes on your case, we represent you on contingency.
At no upfront cost, we will:
- Investigate your accident
- Gather physical evidence
- Prepare and file your case
- Consult expert witnesses
- Interview accident witnesses
- Negotiate a fair settlement
- Take your case to court
Our pedestrian accident attorney accepts a percentage of your award as our fee. However, you owe our firm nothing if you do not obtain a monetary award.
Recommendations for Our Client-Centered Law Firm
When they talk about our commitment to creating an outstanding client experience, our previous clients say the following:
- “Unfortunately, I was struck by a car walking in a parking lot two days before Christmas. Evan Kaine was recommended to me by my brother-in-law. I was able to speak to a person about my case immediately…I feel like we are almost family after all this time…Thank you for everything!!!!” — Denise C.
- “I was involved in a major accident (not my fault) that incurred some pricey medical bills. Evan and his team ensured that all bills were paid plus some additional money to cover my pain, inconvenience, and loss of work resulting from the accident…Thanks, again, to all of you!” — Greg J.
Read additional reviews on our client testimonials page and see what it means to be represented by a law firm focused on obtaining the best possible result for you.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Get Your No-Cost, No-Obligation Case Review Now
Recovering from the physical and financial damage of a pedestrian accident is challenging enough. So, when our pedestrian accident lawyer handles your case in Fairburn, we take care of all the details so you can concentrate on getting better.
Contact one of our Kaine Law team members today to start preparing your case for financial recovery with a free case review.